OK so i'm 18, right out of high school, can do 94 push-ups without stopping. Can do 136 sit-ups without stopping...

OK so i'm 18, right out of high school, can do 94 push-ups without stopping. Can do 136 sit-ups without stopping. Am 5'11. Can run a 13 min mile, for 5 or 6 miles on a good day. And want to join the rangers. What can i do to better myself? Also are their any training routines that i can do that will benefit me?
>thanks in advance

Attached: download.jpg (271x186, 11K)

WRONG IMAGE WRONG IMAGE
>pic related is the correct image

Attached: images.png (314x161, 6K)

btw weight is 149lbs

>Can run a 13 min mile, for 5 or 6 miles on a good day

Attached: m8giggle.gif (738x413, 2.69M)

>What can i do to better myself?
Not join the U.S. military. The military is an evil institution that destroys the freedom of both its members and the rest of society.

that's a slow jog. Bet my sprint will be way faster.

Do you touch your chest, dick, and nose to the ground all at the same time and lock out your elbows?
They will 41 club your ass like nothing.
Your run is way too slow.
See I'm going airborne because option40 is a whole business built around filling up needs of the army stuff because so many people fail. Still will try to go to RASP after a year or two, i will submit that packet every 8 weeks and bitch to everybody I can if somebody doesn't sign it.
So I'll hijack this thread to ask what the odds of getting that packet accepted are

Based hitler youth user.

Serve if you'd like, combat training is useful and you kids can be proud of having you as a father. But remember that your job on this earth is to have a family.

Attached: LN2UqWb.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

hear hear
Do some more critical thinking about such a decision. Cutoff is 28. You really wanna be in the military with sheboon harris or buttfuck biden as your commander in chief? zion don? Be a free American as was intended. Fight when there is something/someone worth fighting for.

Attached: 1549637231824.jpg (1024x640, 114K)

Based on your first image, the military is the last place you wanna be. Unless you want to die because some high school dropout nigger made an uninformed decision that puts you in harms way without necessity.

Attached: 1559418527386.jpg (3532x1987, 641K)

That's still a very slow pace. For 5 or 6 miles you should be shooting for 8min miles maybe a little more. And working to cut that down.

>btw weight is 149lbs 5'11.
Add another 50 pounds to your mass and keep doing weight training. All you are doing is kiddy crap because you are so tiny.
See how fast you are with a weighted pack, try for 75 pounds of total extra gear to simulate pack plus weapon and armor.

Next you need to work on your mind, do you speak another language? How good are you at remembering things? How fast can you do mental math?

You niggers actually fell for the troll pasta lol. Yeah I tried to join the army but doctor said I had a scar on my shoulder that looked self inflicted. Was never actually dq'ed from enlisting and my recruiter kept trying to contact me but I ghosted him, moved back in with my mom and got a job at a furniture factory. Sometimes I think about killing myself but RedLetterMedia's best of the worst series and my field grade m1 Garand keep me going. I've wanted to be an airborne ranger since I was a little boy. I could still try to enlist again but idk man feels like I'm living the wrong life.

god this is cucked

Post body

Just join, pass basic, keep pushing yourself, and put your papers into Ranger batt. Wa La!

Ok little guy. Try not to ruin yourself too much, someday you'll want to be an adult

Cringe

Learn math lots of it

Bragposter

This OP gets made every single day at the same time and it gets 50+ replies every single time

What the fuck Jow Forums

kek, I was about to say you have a good base but I misread the 13 minutes as your two mile time.

You have to run a lot faster. Do interval sprints and get your two mile run time down as low as you possibly can. You need to be able to run 5 miles in 40 minutes, minimum, which means you need to actually be able to run 5 miles in about 36 minutes on most days.

You also need to be able to carry heavy weight for long distances, ruck marching is a big deal.

OP is a tranny. Gas the chosenites.

Attached: serveimage-12.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

Fight for the jew! America 2nd, Israel 1st!

Attached: MjEzNDU0NDNjMTNjYWE0YTIwMGQxNTMyNjQyYTk5NTMzNTIzNTk.jpg (379x800, 44K)

Run more, bro. Get that shit under 8 minutes per for 5.

Cannot use a comma properly. Army is probably right for you.

bump
and it supports der juden

13 minute mile isn't that good. Infantry standard for a ruck is 15 minute mile carrying a 45 lb pack, full combat load, body armor, etc

We did 5 miles in 40 minutes right before I graduated basic, while calling cadence

Oh and a M240 weighs 27 lbs, so add that in

>all of that physical achievement
>born a manlet
Sorry friend

Get a good heavy duty backpack. Put 40-50 lbs of bricks in it. Put on the backpack and take long walks at a brisk pace.

Fuck the military, learn a trade and become a master. Make a shitload of money

>13 minute mile for 5-6 miles
holy fuck that's slow. If you want to be good you need that to be the pace with gear.
At least get down to 10 minute pace for 6 miles.

Why? You can make more money doing other things without the distinct possibility of dying for brown people that hate us in a war that has only weakened America strategically?

>13 minute mile

Your pushups and situps are great - assuming they meet the standard. Your run desperately needs improvement. Ranger minimum is a 40 minute 5 mile. 12-13 minutes is what your 2 mile time should be.

Intervals work well for improving run time. Do a regular run distance using 30/60s monday, sprints wed, and a 5-6 mile fri.

Throw some squats and pullups into your routine too. Airborne minimum is 6 but you should be able to do double that.

Yeah, 13 minute miles is the infantry standard for kit and a 50-60 pound ruck.

You're not going unless you do it on your initial contract. No one gives a fuck about you.

Dont do it breh, the military won't make you a better person. Keep working out, shoot on your own, take a medical class and learn land navigation. The only thing the army can teach you is how to have ruined knees without even getting a combat deployment.

have fun fighting for israel

13 minute mile? hope thats not your best

This post looks familiar, but damn that's pretty much me. Except replace "son that looks self-inflicted" with "son, you have gout."