The types of people that own HKs

Attached: a3649fdafd0cf9db1aa3d40de5d7ba96.png (575x746, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kt-mech.com/m_df/df_HK_USP_45_7009.html
kt-mech.com/i_parts_gunfighter.html.
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You a girl, or just stand like one?

The fagot trap threads are on /b/

I plan on getting a HK45c soon.

Attached: kube.jpg (1608x905, 602K)

Attached: 20190706_001923.jpg (1458x1851, 1.36M)

holy shit man, cut your nails.

Attached: maxim9+USP.jpg (2500x1404, 1.16M)

Does H&K import marked count?

Attached: IMG_20190602_101447.jpg (3456x4608, 3.58M)

one more

Attached: IMG_4114.jpg (2500x1404, 1.32M)

Same. Would be a good upgrade from my shield 45.

What does Jow Forums think of the LEM trigger. Seems to be fairly well received, just checking. I also have a Sig P220 DAK, don't hate the trigger, but it's not as nice as any SA/DA I've owned like my CZ 75b.

Not OP but they’re not that long, relax

>skinny jeans
>0 muscle
>gun makes your hand look like a childs
>standing like someone with no cock
Yikes op

No. There long.

No Get a fullsize Tactical for Snake
You can get a Compact in 9mm and use P30 mags to get 15 rounds

Attached: 2USPs.jpg (4608x3456, 2.53M)

you nasty.

Sup

Attached: 0705192354.jpg (2560x1280, 1021K)

USP .45 owner here. I have a big dick and lift weights every day.

No.
They belong in /arg/, faggot.

A friend of mine that turned out to be a paedophile had to pawn his HK to pay for his lawyer. Not even lying, it's been a crazy process realizing I didn't really know who he was.

Attached: 1561752874210.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

I think you guys missed the point of op's post

Yeah, he was leading with an example of the type of person that buys HK.

Did you buy it?

Negative, I only own long guns. He got it while working a security job.

Do you refuse to buy handguns? Underage?

Wait, you mean from the pawn shop. No, I don't go for pistols.

No, personal preference.

I've been tempted by some C&R pistols though.

Very well, to each his own.

Attached: 1553339637197.png (350x372, 216K)

All memes aside H&Ks are guns for snowflake millennials. People bully CZ owners but heckler kucks are 1000x more annoying.

Like what hk handgun has seen combat outside of your faggot John Wick films? None of them.

you may not actually be trolling. the P8, which is the military version of the USP, has been in Bundeswehr service for years.

the size of that gun is comical and ridiculous at the same size.

"Seen combat"
SEEN COMBAT
Camping out with other coalition forces in the northern most part of Afghanistan does not count as combat, big boy.

I've only tried it with a P2000sk in store but it felt pretty nice. I had a hard on for da/sa models at the time so I went with the decocker model, but if I could turn back time I would have gone with the LEM.

I'm planning on buying a USP tactical or expert when they're back in stock. 9mm of course.

Leaning toward the tactical because a suppressor is in my future, but that expert is teutonically beautiful.

I bought a p30sk because it was $400 barely used and I wanted a DA/SA for safer carry without fucking with a safety. I mean, I like that it's cool looking, but if Ruger or Glock offered a double single cheaper or new for same price is have bought that instead.
They are easy to get cheap because everyone wants the LEM trigger, but I just want to minimize the chance of an ND.

Do clones count? Cause then I have a G3 and an mp5

>HK restock
I've started to see some trickle back in, hopefully there will be a larger drop soon.

>Silver slide
Muh dick

People who like big boy gun
I hope this doesn’t post upside down

Attached: 32CA8FFD-E833-407D-AD16-0F4B38FA628B.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)

FN master race.
Fuck Germany.

How hard is it to find one of these in 9mm?

Shit looks like a deagle brand deagle in "his" hand.

>40

Cringe.

they own triple digit handguns yet act like they can afford the mid four digit hk longarms.
they're the equivalent of people who buy a 10 year old used lowest tier BMW and pretend they're finally high class

Your friend is a retard for pawning guns.
Among other things

Post dickweights or gtfo

A full size USP in 9mm? Every used gun dealer in the USA has one. Police trade ins are also plentiful online, could even buy a cheap police USP in .40 and put in a conversion barrel in 9mm.

>9x19
>big boy

Okay.

where my space niggas at

Attached: revp.jpg (2048x1536, 484K)

>mk24 masterrace

Buy one nigga

Attached: 0E260ED0-05D2-4E17-8199-754604DF2E1B.jpg (2448x2448, 2.11M)

I think you are the new fag that doesn’t understand OP is always the gay one 99% of the time.

1. People who bought them
2. People who stole them
3. People who were given or found one
4. Fags who start stupid threads on Jow Forums

This would be a cool photo if u didn't take it on nasty ass carpet
Exactly. Reason I made this thread. Hkiddies deserve to get shit on every now and then.

There has to be something that has gone very wrong at all levels in order for a handgun to see combat in this day and age.

I'm curious, when you guys think of the HK USP, what caliber do you think of? For some reason (probably vidya) I automatically associate USPs with 45 acp.

Attached: 1546718480066.gif (500x345, 337K)

Glocks have been used to kill people, Berettas have been used to kill people, Sig's have been used to kill people. HKs have been used in Instagram pictures.

Does it count if I have a VP9? It was around the $500 mark when I got it, which is what'd you'd expect for a handgun that does what it does. Also I like the trigger on the VP9 more than most of its peers.

.45 for sure.

Op made that post lol

Right user, the gun designed from the ground up for use by SOCOM as a primary suppressed weapon hasn't killed anyone. Sure.

hey, it ain't nasty
it's just got paint chips in it

Right, so HK owners are either fags or disgusting slobs.

Jealousy is unbecoming.

Attached: USP in nature.jpg (4032x1960, 3.06M)

If it's not a .45 it's not a real USP.

The USP was designed for .40.

AR was designed for .308

Doesn't matter.

AR10 was, AR15 was not.

Sure it does, it means that guy is a fucktard. All USPs are good USPs. USP .45 Tactical is best USP though.

Is there any benefit to owning an HK Mark 23, over other .45 caliber pistols, other than showing off how much money you have and compensating for a tiny penis? There's at least a couple LGS in my area that have HK Mark 23s for $1,900 - $2,000.

Attached: 63456734657367.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Larp, flex, compensate. That's about it, you've got ti covered.

It is a very good pistol, but the USP does everything it does better.

I am that guy. Anything that isn't .45 isn't a real USP. It might say USP on the slide, but it's not. You can't be part of the club unless it also says .45 auto.

and 10 comes before 15, sweetie

Sperglord detected.

t. Femanon

post bathwater

Cool, you're wrong. Do you even own a USP?
And? The AR10 is also a different gun from the AR15. The 1903 is made for .32 ACP. That has no relevance to the 1911, because they're different guns.

I'm not wrong, and yes I own a USP. Do you?

nothing mentioned numbers until your autism did.

You must think the AR-7 is some sort of precursor to the AR-10 and AR-15 as well. Protip: it's not and you're dumb.

Yes, and I've already posted it in this thread. Please post yours.
Incorrect.

>Being so new that you think the USP and mk23 are the same thing
>Implying the mk23 was ever issued
>Implying anybody in socom would willingly carry around a handgun that large and heavy

>"USP does everything it does better"
Explain? Other than being a bit smaller/lighter.

Show me which one yours is and I'll post mine.

Jesus user, you're a retard.
>USP
When did I say anything about the USP? We're talking about HK in general here. Or did you already forget?
>not issued
It was.
>Implying anybody in socom would willingly carry around a handgun that large and heavy
They did. Because their alternatives were MP5s and even m3a1s, which is 8lbs before the suppressor. They didn't always have the all the options for suppressible weapons we do now you know. Well, clearly you don't, because you base your entire opinion off of ignorance, and conjecture formed from thin air.

right here kiddo, bonus points if you've ever left the house with yours

I've fired a sig sauer 1911 in 45 and the hk full-size usp in 45.

Usp was no where close. The 1911 had less kick that my little 380.

That being said, usp compact in 9 is an awesome gun

Ooh, kiddo, sick burn. Yes I have left the house with it, I have carried it and I carried a USP .40 before this. I also only shoot outdoors and shoot it at 100 yards every time I go to the range.

Attached: DSCN1668.jpg (2576x1932, 1.06M)

does everything the HK USP does, but empty your bank account and its and American

Attached: P90DCdssaa.jpg (800x600, 45K)

Tighter pants tighter groupings

Why are you replying to me? Get that trash out of my face you disgusting pleb.

Also those engravings give no tactical advantage whatsoever.

Now then user, riddle me this: why do you think non-.45 USPs aren't 'real' USPs?

Yours doesn't have a recoil reduction system for use with +p/suppressor, doesn't have an o-ring, doesn't have a match trigger. Why is yours real, when it lacks all the proper features of a full-fledged USP? What makes your police trade-in barebones USP superior to one in 9x19?

Anyway, good choice in light, bad choice in mount, unfuck your gatekeeping unless you're going to do it properly.
>no polygonal rifling for maximum accuracy
>no frame mounted safety
>no paddle mag release
>doesn't have a modular component system allowing easy interchangeability of a wide variety of high end, OEM parts
>doesn't have an excellent reputation from decades of use both by military and law enforcement worldwide
>isn't still in production
>isn't one of the flagship models for one of the most reputable arms manufacturers in the world
Your gun does nothing mine does, except shoot the same caliber. Save your money and get a hi-point if that's all you want.

>Explain? Other than being a bit smaller/lighter.
That's essentially it. The USP .45 Tactical does literally everything the MK23 does, in a more sensible package. Same recoil reduction system with o-ring, similar match trigger, same capacity. Better variety of aftermarket accessories, doesn't use a bizarre proprietary thread pitch which means you're stuck using one ancient suppressor. Also the two levers, one for safety and one for decocking on the Mk23 are incredibly redundant and clutter up the gun's controls for no good reason. I understand why they did it on paper, but in reality it is silly.

Well first off, I was just shitposting. But look again, I do have a match trigger. It eats +p just fine, not sure what you're on about there. My night sights are getting kind of dim so I was going to replace them with suppressor height sights. While I'm at it I'm going to get a threaded barrel and put in the paperwork for a can. The tactical is overrated. Get an expert or a mk23 if you want to flex. It's not a police trade in either, I've had it for over a decade and I didn't get it from an online store. The light mount is fine too, tell me what's wrong with it. I've had it for about 9 years with no problems. The GG&G mount looks ugly when you don't have a light mounted, mine makes the gun look more aggressive. Honestly they look naked now without it.

Oh and I noticed your mag release is looking kind of small. You should replace it with the extended mag release like I did. It's a cheap, quick swap. I did it myself but just pay whatever your gunsmith asks, it's a great upgrade even though it doesn't sound like much.

Baby hands baby hands!
Lol handlet alert. HK fanboys ousting themselves in a troll thread.

>Well first off, I was just shitposting
Is being retarded on purpose supposed to make you sound better?
>It eats +p just fine, not sure what you're on about there
Any modern pistol should, for limited use. USP .45 tactical and Mk23 however were designed around constantly using +p, while still delivering a suitable service life
>Get an expert or a mk23 if you want to flex
Not really interested in flexing, I actually use this gun. I've shot a Mk23 a fair bit and came to the conclusion I like the USP better. As for the expert, doesn't have a threaded barrel, I don't even know if they make one for it, and it has an even longer slide for no reason. If I were to buy another I'd get it just for the uniqueness, but again, this is a practical pistol for me. Also even less holster availability, I'm sure I'd have to have it custom made.
>tactical is overrated
Maybe, but it has all the features I wanted straight from the factory. Shoots .45 super and mounts a suppressor. Also, most importantly, it says tactical on the slide.
>The light mount is fine too, tell me what's wrong with it
I just don't like how low the actual railed portion sits. Puts the light in a weird spot.
>The GG&G mount looks ugly when you don't have a light mounted
Why would you take it off even?
>and I noticed your mag release is looking kind of small. You should replace it
I really need to do that, you're right.

this thread is Jow Forums tier autism, and you all should be ashamed of yourselves

Good. Normies get the fuck out. This is an autist board.

kek bundeshitwher BTFO

>Is being retarded on purpose supposed to make you sound better?
I assume most people know I'm kidding. A few don't, and I end up getting into conversations like this one.
>I actually use this gun
Yeah I shoot mine too. I don't even go to the range with less than 500 rounds.
>Not really interested in flexing,
You've dont it at least twice now. I'm not keeping count though. Twice within this post so far.
>it has all the features I wanted straight from the factory
At the time, I didn't want any of those extra features. I had a USP .40 so I knew what the trigger was like and I didn't plan on putting a can on it. That has changed.
>Also, most importantly, it says tactical on the slide.
I'll give you that one point. Personally, I like as little text on the slide as possible, but I understand.
I like the light in that spot, I use my left thumb to control it so if it's higher up my trigger finger scrapes my left thumb. I take if off because I have two holsters that don't accommodate a light. That's a personal problem but I haven't seen a lot of options for IWB holsters with the light attached. I also haven't looked because that's nuts but if there are some, please send links.
>I really need to do that, you're right.
It's like $20, you just punch one pin. That's it. I didn't think it would matter but it's probably my favorite upgrade so far. I might place it higher than the match trigger.

>IWB holsters with the light attached. I also haven't looked because that's nuts but if there are some, please send links.
kt-mech.com/m_df/df_HK_USP_45_7009.html
Comes with OWB loops only, remove those and add whatever IWB attatchment method you want here: kt-mech.com/i_parts_gunfighter.html. I believe you just put whatever light mount you have in the comments, they'll also make it to accommodate a comp/threaded muzzle.

I haven't tried that because it seems insane, but I do use their OWB holster.