Attached: 3059.jpg (500x500, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lc0UIhNuudQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah.

No.

Nah

Maybe

are you worried that it wont cycle, or that it wont hold the bolt open after the last shot? i mean honestly, that shit is probably oem ammo for sergei mosin's abomination

maybe so

Attached: 1529252043841.png (448x478, 398K)

do you guys want to know how I know you don't own any guns and have not shot in your life before? Im the hasguns here. you are the noguns. I know a lot more about guns than yoyu do, since you know I actually own and have shot guns. you guys on the other hands don't own guns and ahvent shot them. in fact I bet you haven't uncovered an ancient city the size of Manhattan in the early 1990s.

>hold bolt open after last shot
>nagant

It's a fucking nagant. You can feed it .38 special and I'm wiling to bet it fires. Literally give it the cheapest shit you have, or the most expensive, since it won't matter. These threads are always fucking stupid.

Attached: Habbo.png (164x152, 40K)

I mean, it's food. I believe the bullet diameter is at .308 for this stuff, so your mileage may vary insofar as accuracy is concerned, what with the range of bore sizes out there. It's inexpensive and relatively dirty, and steel case is generally considered non-reloadable without jumping through hoops (if that's something you wanted to get into at some point). If you're just looking to plink, though, go for it.

yeas
anyone says otherwise is compensating.
i shove it through my ak 47 all the time, feeds everytime, never a fail to fire yet. clean you gun like you would and no issues mayne

Attached: giphy.gif (260x229, 1.98M)

Yeah

Unironically yes. The mosin's main flaw is that if a cartridge expands too much, the bolt will not open easily due to the bolt handle not being directly attached to the bolt head. Steel case, being underpowered and steel, does not expand much at all.

I use it in my Type 53, works fine and accuracy is better than what I get with old spam can ammo.

>Steel case, being underpowered and steel, does not expand much at all.
So the steel case is less powerful than if I got some 184 grain 7.62x45r? I want to get the most power out of my nugget

Nacho Libre was probably Jack black's best movie. Now that isn't really saying a lot but that movie was top notch.

youtube.com/watch?v=lc0UIhNuudQ

>is the most common ammo used in the Mosin Nagant good ammo to use in the Mosin Nagant?

Attached: 1560263568077.jpg (700x803, 43K)

Monarch is better for the money.

Attached: file.png (375x375, 142K)

I think he might be talking about tokarev svt-40

outside of tulammo, steel case is not underpowered.

Why is it so hard to find lead core, copper jacketed rounds? Seems like everything is either steel core, bimetal fmj, or both

>Chancho, when you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room.
Ana de la Reguara is my Mexican waifu

Attached: 69C0FB20-D254-42D6-94A5-34CF93DF2AB3.jpg (916x888, 499K)

Im tired of hearing about your stupid aks

Maybe for a nugget but my SKS loves to fucking jam like a cunt with it

I don't know.

yeah

I like it because its non corrosive and kicks less than surplus. And at $9 a box I dont bother to reload for it so dont care that its steel.

Monarch is the same fucking shit

Russian weapons were made for steel ammo

8m3 from sgammo and the 165 grain .308 seem to be decently hot.

It's overpriced nugget food, but it slides into the chamber, unlike OP's mom.

it's better than surplus shit.
But YES, it is absolutely fine ammo. Dont listen to these fags

You won’t have to clean your gun out after every range session unlike surplus corrosive ammo

What does this even mean?

Steel ammo was the standard back when the mosin was in service. It is designed with harder cases and bi-metal jackets in mind. Yes brass would be better but to say a rifle designed knowing it would be using steel cased ammo would be harmed by it is stupid.

did they have steel cases in 1891?

Can you repeat the question?

It works great for my mosin, plus it's the cheapest kind for sale

Cheapest for where i live

monarch is rebranded PPU