What's the best weapon for eliminating a pack of these?

What's the best weapon for eliminating a pack of these?

Attached: Davis-family-367000.jpg (590x707, 96K)

shotty

punt gun

Attached: Side_view_of_punt_and_ducks_YORYM-S385.jpg (1754x1403, 554K)

Attached: ten_pin_bowling1.jpg (500x334, 17K)

Attached: 1minimachinegun.-630x339.jpg (630x339, 36K)

Lifted ford f250, with brush guard,blasting "flirting with disaster" by molly hatchet, hurtling at a reasonable 80mph

Pair them with 6 foot+ partners and breed them out.

Attached: 24F8BB4E00000578-0-image-a-27_1422019792527.jpg (634x951, 153K)

Would you want to breed with a midget, or a normal-sized woman with highly pronounced facial deformities (recessed chin, mouthbreather facial aesthetics,...)?

the top shelf

Dahl's are nice, but one of those fancy new Hyperion shotguns really cut down the screaming midgets. Pic related, got it on Armslist for only $250

Attached: 20190706_013104.jpg (515x264, 96K)

Tennis racket

>tfw banned from /tv/ for partaking in the dabbathon on jannies last night

Attached: 1548747031960.jpg (500x500, 43K)

God I would love one of these with a 1000-2000 round belt, suppressed too.

Why....why would you breed knowing that your children would end as ugly, short and unhealthy as you?
Are you cruel? A narcissist?

How are these people allowed to breed wtf

massively underrated, and I'm sad I'll never get to see one of these employed legally. My family possesses one, a 4 ga, but it stays well oiled and hidden on a small island in the Chesapeake bay. Yes, i know market hunting via punt gun is deleterious to waterfowl, but it's still a rad gun, a rad way to hunt, and it makes me sad to know it's gone forever.

The hell do you have against Willow Ufgood? Little dude just wanted to help a little kid. I hope you catch a magic acorn, hater

Attached: LukmvN0.jpg (500x485, 31K)

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

If you're being serious, you can register it with the ATF as a destructive device, only costs 200 bucks. Not even a big deal in reality

Don’t even have to do that as long as it’s a muzzle loader or even a breach loader if you don’t use a container cartridge.
Muzzle loaded black powder cannons aren’t dds for instance.

Anything more than .22 short and there wont even be a body left

Isn't that needed only for solid ammo firing?
Punt guns are basically glorified shotguns.
Don't listen to me I am just retarded finn

Attached: focused_205874698-stock-photo-close-man-spraying-spray-bottle.jpg (650x433, 26K)

My savage, pulsating erection.