Old blackwater meme guy

Does anyone have any old saved memes of this guy or a link to the original video. This shit used to get spammed on Jow Forums daily like 10-12 years ago... asking for a friend

Attached: 99C0641E-44E6-4B40-ADCC-120184BB889A.jpg (750x600, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNZP2DpGRTU
youtube.com/watch?v=fIhQllAP5uY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All these years and you still can't google or use Jow Forums or /wsr/ or whatever it is now.

Attached: 1233523119648.png (300x300, 10K)

He's a she now.

Sauce?

I really just need a link to the old video of him saying shit about niggers and shooting AT-4s at the moon. This is some deep cut old school Jow Forums shit and Jow Forumsetards aren’t going to have this shit.

Theres a video of it on YouTube somewhere. My boss worked with him, guy was literally retarded

o like everything is so fucking awesome right now

Cocaine + Nyquil = Heaven.

But like you know I was thinking you know like if you're like me...and like you know older and stuff you know that like...the 70s and 80s were your prime years man like you were younger and sex was better and like in the early early 90s anything seemed possible but now it's like.....there's nothing.

HOWEVER....SAVE YOUR BOOKS. I have some books that I bought when I was younger like armorers manuals and just basic gun books I mean now everything's on the internet but it's bullshit because back in my day we all read books so this is a nostalgia thread...

And does anyone remember the ORIGINAL eagle Dropleg holsters like in Kosovo in the '90s man?

I never thought I'd miss the 90s but goddamm them were some good dtimes.

Like the black ones? They were awesome. I wish I'd stolen that one when I had the chance.

dude I'm like always high.

But like you know it was alla bout the THE LOVE man.

Like we used to have LOVE. Like..I remember in the90s seing this one GI with liek this one badass pencil barrel CAR15 looking gun with A.R.M.S. shit all over it thinking it was so fucking cool.

The days when every thing seemed possible are always the days already gone by.

Yeah well all I have is Nyquil and Cocaine and you know it's doing what I want it to do so like you know that's just your opinion man.

It's making Goldfrappa nd Ladytron sound like they need to sound so just shut up and color

Hey can I go with you? My Beretta 90-Two...when the rendevous's over, it's all over....

My Beretta 90-Two The alarms went off at 3.

I don't like Berettas more than Glock but you know they weren't bad for what they were....I'm gonna get me a 90-Two when I get stateside just because it looks all weird and shit.

Attached: HM the game picture.jpg (1501x1000, 494K)

Jesus fucking christ. Is this copypasta

Women never disappoint me. I know exactly what I'm getting.

One way or another, I'm gonna get fucked.

Dooohohohohohoho

Playgirl choking on cigarettes will get you along
Hey playgirl...

I am the East German Holly Golightly

I still have some Gargoyles.

Some Jew stole my Oaks though...

Yeah I wanna get one of these [SR-15] but in .308...

I'm gonna buy so much shit when I get back home I'm gonna be in debt and shit hellsyea

All I know is that I'm going to buy more guns than God when I get back with my ill gotten gains.

I want a Delta Elite and a SCAR or an ACR. And then I'm gonna screw me some white girls.

But now I'm gonna go find another cat to shoot with this Hi Power...

Just remember guns are my job not my passion. That said...grow a mustache, go shoot your favorite rifle, and remember.....no matter what she says she's probably a cop wearing a wire.

I love Hotaru...sorry what can ich say for myself

I am a man who has chosen to live my life for total perversion. I am German. It's what we do.

I have vowed to always be beautiful even if I must be hideous.

I have freed my mind from your social trappings.

I mean the answer lies within single action handguns, DAO Glocks, and Colts and like the fact that when you do enough coke and nyquil that you can literally fucking FLY.

I want some fucking Morphine though....

and I need a recoilless rifle. Like...

I like waifish girls with black hair and blue eyes. wearing black dresses and waiting for me on a cold autumn day with a cigarette in their mouths and constricted pupils even though they've been wearing shades all day....

but yeah recoilless rifles

Just because, like, I like Hotaru doesn't make me all into anime and shit.

That's for fat kids and faggots and shit. As a responsible adult I'm into drugs, guns, and teenage girls.

And Takin' it Easy. I also been jackin' off to trannies.

Man...I do it all.

Attached: hm latuff.jpg (1000x506, 86K)

Feel old yet?

Attached: Old HM.jpg (960x1280, 365K)

(Yes, this is a time capsule of the 2010 era)

You mean you have nothing better to discuss than me?

That's pretty damn sad. I mean you can pick apart and parse why I'm an asshole/douchebag/etc. and try to impugn things about me(I've never said I was a lone wolf...I just said I hate people probably because I know too many).

It seems like people are just trying to start shit because they are bored.

Newsflash: I'm not some unbannable, monolithic creature. I don't own this fucking joint and I don't want to. I don't have any "pull" or "preference" and nobody gives a fuck. I don't say that like "oh no, nobody gives a fuck my feeeeeeliiinngs." I mean it's like...nobody gives a fuck. I'm quite the non-issue. I suppose it's because I'm not afraid to give trolls kibble and I'm not afraid to retaliate by saying fuck you and balh blah blah blah blah....

This is sort of one of the reasons why I don't do workshops or take too many pictures anymore....because what would the point be? It's either A:"DURUUURRR HE GOT THAT FROM ARFCOM" even though Barfcom is FAR from the authority on anything and seeing as how ARs have been around for 50 fucking years I'm pretty sure people are going to say similar things or B: people will be like "hey man, this is cool" and then someone will try to pull me off on a tangent knowing that ....well..I'll go simply because I'm that kind of a person.

I will say, without being "self aggrandizing" that I'm pleased to know I've helped at least one or two people here with a choice, a problem, or just something they wanted a little help with. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the crowning authority on guns. I know very little on lathing or metallurgy, I'm also not that good with old stuff.

Attached: type 56 alongside aug a3.jpg (2048x1536, 506K)

Hotaru fag was a fraud, he was never that BW guy but he did have a sweet ass LR300 rifle though.

Fuck I feel old, I remember Meplat, Bat Guano, Trail Snake, Sarah, this was back in 2006.

I give that one strange room before you burst into treats

It was always other people who conflated him with the guy in the pic. The meme took on a life of its own. He always described himself as black-haired.

When I asked him about his stature, he only said he was taller than an anthill but not as tall as a mountain.

Attached: hotaru maniac.jpg (481x505, 238K)

Is this old pasta or is HM making a reunion tour on Jow Forums?

GODS WE HAD GOOD TRIPS THEN

It's pasta. But if you want to hear his opinion on something, I can probably dig it up.

Attached: deadfucking.jpg (750x1764, 176K)

>in the early early 90s anything seemed possible but now it's like.....there's nothing.
>I never thought I'd miss the 90s but goddamm them were some good dtimes.
This actually encapsulates the spirit of the times. Overwhelming optimism to the point of naivete, now we're just cynical husks.

Also I wonder what happened to Yattuwort. He was such a cutie.

Attached: hm to yattu.jpg (1280x960, 150K)

HM was never real. It was just some guy roleplaying and messing with Jow Forums. Someone met Mookie at SHOT one year and had an in depth conversation with him trying to identify who HM was, and Mookie knew no one of that description who was at Najaf or even in Blackwater at the time.

Attached: Mookie.jpg (473x473, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tNZP2DpGRTU

Attached: hairday_168_2000x.jpg (2000x1500, 530K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fIhQllAP5uY

Attached: 1480123106801.jpg (900x900, 84K)

Thanks. For some reason last night all I could find was the turkey shoot video and not that one.

Yeah he sorry she's a famous country and western singer now. I think she sings about getting dumped or something. Guys don't want to stick around after they fund out your a dude. I think she went out with harry styles and kanye interpreted her during her award ceremony. I forgot her exact name but her last name sounds like fast or some thing

I think he posted here or some one pretended to be him. He talked about how he's a old school racist or something and how he was gonna kill him self cis he can't take it any more and he keeps hitting people around him.

Anyone else rember parkrour dude can't believe he's friends with Sam Hyde. What if s Hyde is a 4 chamber and was part of the whole thing

makes me wanna try and find outdated aimpoint mounts and vertical handguards

Mookie is also a certifiable piece of shit, an addict and a known liar. There's a reason he never did a thing with NSW before being Uncle Phil'd out.

what an infinitely better class of tripfag than what we have now

Citation needed. He got his shit together after becoming a PMC and is well respected in the community. Not saying he's not an alcoholic and former juicer, but what has he been caught lying about?

Attached: 1434320370501.jpg (800x600, 87K)

>pistol in mag pouch
is he playing airshit?

Lol

i heard he got kicked out for using his navy seal status to get free food at the navy hospital, but who gives a fuck

does that man utilizing a common method offend your larpy ass?

Shit the last time I saw me plat post was like 2015

>What if s Hyde is a 4 channer
There's very little chance he isn't.
Have you watched his attempts at stand-up? It's like he's reading a Jow Forums thread.

RIP old Jow Forums

Attached: BECDAC00-B5FC-4044-B87C-60075B16F8CE.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

Aren't black water getting their shit pushed in by Houthis nowadays?

and? they're basically dudes on foot with a rifle

It was fun while it lasted.

that photo is a disappointing combo..

citation: I forgot to lift up my armor plate.

don't let your life protector droop ya fool

He's an it* now.

how fucking tall is this dude like 5'3? fashionable as fuck tho ngl. no homo

manlet rage helps in battle