QTDDTOT

Hello, Jow Forums. on a pistol grip, what is this horizontal distance called, in between the center of the trigger pivot, and the very fore part of the grip?? I'd like to educate myself about it, but don't even know the term

Attached: K-001.jpg (1252x661, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarymorons.com/weapons/ar.optics2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's called the knot.

very funny

there is no term for that

But still its not somethig arbitrarily set, and it would be somewhat important to overall trigger pull motion or whack

For manufacturing, it is not arbitrary.

For shooting, it is certainly arbitrary. Thinner/thicker grips, grip angles, and all sorts of shit will change the relationship of your hand to the trigger.

And even if you did decide to pretend that dimension is super special, it would only ever matter on milspec AR15 type rifles.

im sick of you faggots making QTDDTOT threads whenever you have a stupid question to ask. check the catalog first you fucking monogloids

well since it's here now anyway what do i buy for vice grips and stuff for building an AR? Bench tools i guess

Punches, hammer, and possibly an armorer's wrench.

Has anyone tried Pat McNamara's Combat Strength Training? Not a lot of info on his site and I don't want to pony up $147 only to find out it's no good.

Posted in the other thread, but I'll ask here.
I just got a great deal on a new ballistic advantage barrel and I want to install an adjustable gas block.
Considering the barrel is new and has no dimples drilled in it, should I get the clamp on version or the set screw version and tighten the fuck out of it?
Are there any downsides to clamp on that would make it worth it to drill dimples for the set screws instead?

Attached: 1562446730462[1].jpg (1280x1280, 64K)

militarymorons.com/weapons/ar.optics2.html

go down page a bit there's a torque test coducted on clamp type gas block, go read

clamps are always superior

i need a gps that can operate in americas remote wilderness.

it needs to have the ability to leave breadcrumbs that someone can see while im out there.

i already have an ir marker that will work for days but i need the over watch ability for science.

Attached: 8504557599_5e0f19a971.jpg (500x375, 185K)

You don't have to pay for exercise information. Strength is good, more is better. Look at any of the millions of freely available programs on the internet and find one you can be consistent about. Build on it progressively and don't stop learning or trying new things.

SPOT tracker?

Should I stash a bunch of PSA ARs and shockwaves inside my walls for the boogaloo?

Hard to train with them if they're buried in drywall.

I still have a few floor models

holy shit yes thank you

i was looking for something similar but with like the screen and topo maps and shit.

Attached: 1429775690534.gif (350x407, 1.49M)

invest in some stripped lower receivers or acquire the tools to finish 80% receivers, the money you could spend on a bunch of budget PSAs is better used towards making one or two quality rifles set up exactly the way you want them

Thanks! This was a great read.

Where can I buy bulk 7.5 Swiss? I cant find it anywhere and I just wanna shoot my mountainjew special.

>Where can I buy bulk 7.5 Swiss?
on the internet

7.5 is drying (dried) up for the most part. Mostly commercial ammo available now. Good luck finding bulk GP11, but you can still get Prvi, Hornady and others.

Attached: 1471558845519.gif (472x360, 692K)

is it possible to get an FNC in the US without buying an NFA item, or am I screwed?

Semi auto ones are around, but they ain't cheap. I saw one on fuddbroker yesterday with a BIN of 5 grand, I think it was at 3500 on the auction.

not a question i just saw some kind of ascendant hyperfudd and needed to tell someone
>ponytail
>plaid shirt
>cargo shorts
>high socks and loafers
>his gun was holstered upside down
>like magazine facing up, barrel back toward me
I'm sorry i didnt get a pic but someone else needed to hear of this creature

Did he say anything?

Would this be legal?
It doesn't have a vertical foregrip.

Attached: large_thumbnail.jpg (654x368, 30K)

In FL you can get a CCL if you're military or a cop while still under 21. If I had a CCL, could I still purchase pistols and pistol ammo? I've checked Google and looked for laws regarding it but came up with nothing

not from a dealer