Kommando store review?

Hi I am strongly thinking about buying something on kommando store. I wanted to ask k's here if they have used the store before and were there issues? billing, shipping? thats my main question.

The austrian boots look spiffy and do want.
Question: do they run big? smoll? or are the sizes on target with their sizes?

Attached: wannabuy.jpg (642x575, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

silvermans.co.uk/products/military-gore-tex-boot-liners?variant=8729573763
grey-shop.ru/index.php?route=module/kbm/article&kbm_article_id=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>want to buy something from kommandostore
so you dont actually want something that works, and you want to pay double for it
>shipping
wouldn't know, literally nobody has ever bought from them before literally nobody knows
>questions about a product
maybe ask the people selling it instead of a basket weaving forum, it's the non autistic thing to do
[email protected]

What a clueless faggot post. Go to /fa/ you dumb nigger or ask the fucking people selling the product.

I was asking faggots here because they might be inclined to give a truthful account. Asking the owner of the store wouldn't be asking an objective source as he would be inclined to tell me everything is just awesome.

Their prices on boots are very reasonable considering I can't find Austrian boots in used good condition anywhere.
Thanks for your your reply even though it was shitty, snarky and was that of what a teenager would write.

Great reply. Your mommy is calling you. Andy the tendies are ready Andy.

You're fucking stupid. This is a WEAPONS board you stupid nigger. GO TO /FA/

Go bitch about that in some of the other non weapon related threads in the cat today.
fucking baby.

Military boots, therefore military equipment, has a place here, "you stupid nigger"

Kommando stor is very ON topic on this board.

Oh I guess Etsy is now Jow Forums related. Let's all make threads for arts and craft and sizing questions.

I've bought several things from kommando store. Its trendy to shit on them here for some reason but I've had nothing but good experiences the 4 or 5 times I bought something from them. They're pricey at times so I'd suggest stalking them for when they do sales. Pretty much everything I bought from them is good quality though and while I've only sent 2 emails to them both were answered in 24 to 48 hours. As to their boots I bought a pair but they run narrow and I've got wide feet. I ended up selling them to my brother. I think it's safe to say that if you wear nikes off the shelf then your foot size is fine, but if you're stuck in New Balance wide-land like I am then don't waste your money cause theyll contract your foot too much

>ctrl+f "etsy"
>1 result
>your post
Based schizoposter is getting less based.

OP this wouldnt have happened if you made this post in the gearqueer thread. Apparently boots have nothing to do with your loadout anymore.

Yeah it turns out it's not Jow Forums related, like asking sizing questions for boots and info about Ivan like a clueless newfag on Jow Forums.

Thanks for the answer. I pref New balance as well they just let my feet breath better.

perhaps you are right. I kind of did expect some wild airsoft kids to flame my ass for even making a thread.

>REEEEEEEEE HOW DARE SOMEONE CALL ME A HOMO
>I BET THEY'RE AIRSOFT KIDS
Post your poverty guns so the fun can continue.

You are the one that is off topic and now resulting to frog posting.

Its funny because my issue with my boots is they are too wide, and I bought a regular. I think the sizes are about 0.5 off or so, due to European shoe sizes. I've got a size 10.5 foot and I bought around that size but its still got a bit too much wiggle room, which worries me that if I wore the boot and hiked that it would fuck my feet up. Most people will say to just wear thick socks, and I have wool socks, but I also live in Texas so this isn't an option until the dead of winter.

If you want to use the boots year round, and you don't have wide feet, I suggest downsizing by one size on your first purchase. Kommando Store does offer re-sizing shipment, so after your first purchase if you don't like the fit they'll give you a free return and then a free re-purchase. I did that after I bought a wide and +1 sized and it was way too large, so then I got my current pair, which fits much better but is still a bit too large. It really isn't that bad, and the boots are still useable for me.
As for the condition, the boots came looking good. I was aware they would be slightly damaged as I bought the cheaper option, but there's nothing making them unusable. All the grommets are secure, the leather isn't damage (just the outer layer on the tops of the boots), the soles are intact, the treads aren't damaged at all, etc.

tl;dr - Buy one size down if you have a regular foot. Buy exactly your size if you have a wide foot.

>Buy exactly your size if you have a wide foot.
This.
I have a mortons neuroma and these boots are a fucking blessing, so I bought 2 more pairs as casual wears.

I’ve purchased Flecktarn shorts and an Austrian blouse from them sometime last year. They got to me within a week,

Aside from the blouse being way too damn wide for me, I didn’t have any issues with them, unlike what many of the buttfuc/k/ers claim to have had.

Guys thanks for important feed back.

I have small nerve damage after all these years and that toe space helps me so much.

God forbid a 13 post state thread or shitpost falls off the last page you stupid shitbirds.

Does it ever get better user?
I might be able to run again in a month or two, I hope you can too.

SUCK A DICK!!!!!!

WE DON'T SUCK BENIS ON THIS BOARD user WE ONLY MASSAGE THEM DURING CPR

I don't bother buying from them anymore after the Halloween mystery box fiasco.
They're also overpriced as fuck, and shipping to leafland is often more than the actual items you're buying.

Attached: 63bsaoxlaesz.png (1440x1886, 2.67M)

NOPE
But it can go subside.
Don't sit for long periods and don't stand for them either. Both make it bad. The nerve pains more like aches go up into you lower lumbar and make it feel like your hip is locking up. Good footwear is a must. me personally - I can't be in anything that is just Flat. its gotta have a feel or just pain all day.

>- I can't be in anything that is just Flat. its gotta have a HEEL or just pain all day.

the gumball deals are shit too, I didn't see anyone post with the better prizes, everyone just paid 12 dollars after shipping for belts and cargo shorts

they charge way too much and sell stupid shit (like chocolate covered coffee beans from Costco) using dank maymay marketing. they started an elaborate rumor that Germany was destroying their military surplus to sell their overpriced flecktarn.

Customer Service: 11/10
Prices: 5/10 (some is overpriced, some is under)
Box Art: 10/10
Shipping Costs: 5/10 (good if in US, RIP if international)
Sales: 7/10 (gumballs and mystery boxes are iffy, but the regular sales are usually really good)

I've bought some patches and PT shorts from them. Good deal both times. Also they've shipped with nice gondola stickers on the boxes that I've been able to peel off and put on my gun locker. That's all I can say.

if you ask, they can just print off stickers and not put them on the box (instead putting them in the box). Then you don't have to peel them off the box

Uk guy here.

I’ve had shit like the Gorka, boots, tarps, masks, ponchos, shirts, shirts, small backpacks and hats etc. Never had any issues. You get texts when stuff ships and updates. Email follow ups and you can track your items.

Only downside is being a filthy bong I have to pay about £20-30 shipping on each order (inc customs fees added at sale). So I usually only order special items or sale shit. You get 10% extra off for not living in Freedom land as he knows the postage stings. If he has something you like CHECK EBAY in your country first. Sometimes he has something you’ve never seen and you buy it and find out that loads of item X just hit the surplus market and you might be able to pick it up “locally” for far less shipping.

Gumball sales wise I did ok. I paid £18 for a pair of grade 2 Swiss boots (approx £25-40) tiny pair of shorts (£5) and a heavily distressed poncho I live because it makes me look like a serial killer from a 90s teen movie. I did pay another £16 shipping, but the boots alone would have been that. Plus it’s funny opening it at work.

Nah I liked their gumball deals I ordered 2 gumballs and got a pair of boots and an East German rain pattern field jacket for way less than they would normally cost. People like you would complain unless it was 100% free

Nice guns you retarded fag.

I was going to buy but shipping is expensive as shit for some reason. Somehow shipping from Europe (Finland) costs a quarter of the price.

I'm thinking about buying the Gorka one of these days. How do they compare to the originals?

The new ones don’t ship yet. I’m talking about the old one. Think the new ones have a order window closing soon. By all accounts the original k series one seems to be excellent (based on the reviews) but mine hasn’t arrived yet as I bought it in the Independence Day sale at 33% off.

I’d look like a fucking pleb wearing multicam around here. But I can pull off the Russian green np since I wear all sorts of shit like the SADF shirts as normal clothes and I’d just like a hiker/outdoor enthusiast rather than a school shooter.

I'm US. Shipping was free cause over 100 hundo
so good to go

Neat! Thanks for letting me know.

they were a bit big on me
I'm size 8 so I got the size 8. They're about a half size big, even if I double sock. I wore them in the mountains and it was doable, but they were scraping my ankle a bit

This.
Kommandostore is generally a bit too expensive, but I've gotten some good stuff for good prices as well. They ran a sale on grade 2 Austrian Anzug mountain shirts, and i got one with hardly any damage at all, just a little bit of fraying at the bottom of the hem, for $7.49. Quite pleased with that. Their modded gorkas are pretty neat, but they're a bit too larpy for me. They've had decent prices on backpacks and still do. Their flecktarn is way too fucking expensive. Their spicy almonds are fucking amazing. Their peanuts are pretty shitty. That's about all.

Ivan you here yet? I wanna ask you something

Attached: skeletonarmy.jpg (3264x1836, 1.56M)

peanuts are good, but it's like they are just regular peanuts with lots of powder. I find that the powder just separates really easily once you get them in your mouth and it's a strange texture. Flavor is good though

I've ordered three times and I've never gotten my free snacks I was promised. You can get most anything they have for cheaper elsewhere. I won't give them anymore money until I get my free almonds. I was promised twice they'd remember and they forgot . I want my fucking almonds Kommandostore fuck heads!!!

I just ordered a pair... in the mail
The website did say if you have wide feet
that the waterproof swiss boots have wide sizes available...
I have ordered from them several times. I received everything in a timely manner. I like the funny/Quirkyness of Jow Forums and Kommando Store.
Try the Zibby beans.... I love them

i can guarantee everyone who is shitting on KS is a dumb faggot who has never actually bought anything from them.yes theyre a little more on the expensive side but they have a fairly reliably supply of inventory and good customer service. ive bought from them like 4 times and theyve been quick to fix any issues and provide proper compensation. literally just buy some fuckin almonds first if youre so scared

here is an answer for your problem
silvermans.co.uk/products/military-gore-tex-boot-liners?variant=8729573763

these should help you take up some slack and cut down on rubbing

I don't trust Ivan after the whole Flecktarn debacle.

Attached: ivan.jpg (331x97, 7K)

I'm willing to give the guy business if he delivers. My major concerns are always customer service as in a good return policy incase some quality or lack there of was missed on the companies part. Prices don't seem so high to what everyone is saying. Ordered some stuff. We shall see.

>Decided to try out their Gumball Clearance sail where they send you a couple rand items for like $8 (plus shipping so $16)
>Got sent a pair of trousers that are way too small and a single packet of energy pills from a ration
>On the package had a big sticker reading “Ban Assault Rifles” with a crossed out AR
>mfw payed $16 for this

Attached: 103D9F00-3523-49C6-ADC8-9A1F39DDDC77.jpg (500x277, 44K)

If those are you standards you should be happy.
The only time I was ever disappointed was that Rhodesia short shorts run, ordered a 32, got like a 30 if that, had some shit come up so I couldn’t return
I’ve ordered twice before that and they were great

I bought a shirt from them the shipping was relatively brisk thats all I can say about them

This thread is going about as well is expected

You guys are fucking retarded

Who's the original manufacturer of the Mod K gorkas?

Mine has modox/мoдoх on the label, but its the green one, so I'm gonna go with them.

Had about $400 worth of stuff from him. No issues.

Most of that was bought in various sales, only about $20 were gumball or mystery box items.

Shit the fuck up and quit bitching like a woman.

I'd always be weary of buying mystery boxes from ANYwhere

neat

t. faggot that wants to talk about shoes like a "man"

Ive gotten two mysterie boxes. First one i got great value filled with a couple extras and atuff not listed on the website.
Second time i got an oversized pajama shirt.
So its a toss up, but ive gotten great stuff from them before. Next mysterie box id buy one or two

11/10 packaging would recommend

Attached: ADE8E66D-8A08-45FD-8D1F-675F047C7C55.jpg (4032x3024, 2.38M)

Attached: 6B90E24C-04D7-4A3E-9EB8-F4121631A761.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

Attached: B0C8BAE4-AE53-4633-B934-34D5DBBDAE25.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

The one I got from them had a picture of dead trayvon martin on it. UPS Guy handed it to me to me, smiled and went "Nice".

one of us

I'll take things that didn't happen for 150 alex

It’s not worth it being overseas. The postage fucks you and you have no guarantee anything will fit.

I did the most recent one though because decent chance of boots and they said they try best to get a suitable size. (Which they did)

damn and I thought I had good box art, wish I took photos of mine

What happened with flektarn? Did Germany not actually ban it?

So that's why there's no mention of the manufacturer

I don't see a frog schizoposter, did you take your meds today? Post guns.

I've been wearing mine since I got it from the pre-order and have not had any issues with it. Can you explain with SSO or BARS would be better with detailed photos of the products that you actually own? Or are you just some poorfag larper? I have some Belgian surplus Anoraks and this MODOX gorka was way more comfortable to wear, lighter, roomier, more breathable yet still water repellent.

Damn, you got me. I'm going off this
grey-shop.ru/index.php?route=module/kbm/article&kbm_article_id=2

US Navyfag here; just got on my first ship and I'm looking for a good pair of boots. I've got the Bates ones they issued in basic and they're like clogs built for Frankenstein. I need black smooth leather steel toes. Recommendations?

Go suck an LS's dick (or just be Filipino)

I bought those boots from them. Got the "resole special" for 20 bucks. The sole was still in good shape. They're very comfortable. They are true to size so long as you wear a thinner sock.
I usually wear Kirkland brand white socks in my work boots, but those combined with a regular old insole (which you need to buy as they don't come with one) made it a little too snug.

For $20 I feel like I came out on top. That's the only thing I've bought from them though.

Attached: 1400405391724.gif (235x240, 1.55M)

They've literally stolen from me before. Don't bother.

bullshit, post pics or youre a faggot

I hope you got the chance to perforate those niggers

I almost grabbed these while drunk but my tanker buddy convinced me not to. Word of advice, these are not gonna be as good for hiking if that's your goal, good for /fa/ shit, KS hasn't fucked me over yet but just be safe paying with a credit card for a Jow Forums store, good customer service tho.

>just buy from varistrelka
Based totally not Nazi Finns have fixed priced international shipping and a much wider array of surplus gear. Anything you see that isn't US on memeando store is probably cheaper, and cheaper to ship, from binland.

Those boots are literally no different from regular Bates boots you can buy now, that are standard issue in the navy. Just get those.

PS

German military boots are good. I've worn a pair for like a solid 2 years on the regular as non steel toed work boots. Put a good insole on them and wear proper socks and you're golden for like $30-50 instead of buying danners or some shit.

I used to buy from Kommando store this was back 2014. When Ivan was actually an honest guy not a money grubbing scrooge mcduck. On my last and final purchase I realized he overcharged me for shipping. It didn't help my parka came with buttons missing and a cum/white paint stain on the sleeve. Unissued my ass. I never got my rhodie either despite being a backer.