New IS video from Libya showing a grouping of 50-100 well armed men and a dozen M2,ZPU-84,W85 -mounted Toyotas

new IS video from Libya showing a grouping of 50-100 well armed men and a dozen M2,ZPU-84,W85 -mounted Toyotas
thanks Obama
streamable.com/amp_player/zbt8x?

Attached: BC06BA12-8789-4925-A7D4-48221AADA7C7.jpg (632x406, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SimNasr/status/1147519922278416384
twitter.com/LibyMan99/status/1147586397303451648
twitter.com/oded121351/status/729536981701636096
reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN0O610M20150521
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/how-saddam-husseins-former-military-officers-and-spies-are-controlling-isis-10156610.html
nytimes.com/2014/08/28/world/middleeast/army-know-how-seen-as-factor-in-isis-successes.html
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/the-hidden-hand-behind-the-islamic-state-militants-saddam-husseins/2015/04/04/aa97676c-cc32-11e4-8730-4f473416e759_story.html??noredirect=on
youtube.com/watch?v=y1yP6Onkyh0
youtube.com/watch?v=5NIZwyVSB9A&list=PLbNqaauZ_b14CEIEba3EwKdrFpZLwCsCw&index=58&t=0s
streamable.com/amp_player/zbt8x?
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/07/gaddafi-warned-blair-of-threat-from-opening-door-to-al-qaida
msnbc.com/specials/migrant-crisis/libya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N

Attached: DavidCameron-Fleshlight.png (636x710, 260K)

>thanks obama
seriously? what does he have to do with IS in lybia

Man I really love this nasheed stuff but I don't want to support these assholes what the fuck do I do

Attached: 1558896214065.png (640x628, 143K)

Uhhh..... you can't be serious... You don't remember the Libyan Civil War back in 2011, and the enormous power vacuum that ensued following the fall of Gaddafi?

I'm in the same sinking ship - what do

>Gaddafi
You mean the guys whose incompetence created so much radicals in Lybia in the first place?
>Would you look at that, another dictator in a muslim country was brought down and there are so many muslim radicals roaming around, must be the fault of the people bringing down the dictator and not the dictator whose unjust rule have fled everyone into the arms of the radical groups. Me so clever.

islam is constructed to be a “radical” religion(and that’s a good thing,from the point if view of Islam’s survival in the face of “modernity”) Every single practicing muslim is prone to radicalism. Good luck eradicating the practice of Islam without a genocide. The commie Albanians couldnt even do it

eh not really though

I think you mean Thanks Zarkosy/Cameron. Obama clearly stated the US was only going to be involved for two weeks at the start and then pull out and leave this mess created by EU in the hands of EU. He pulled out two days later than planned due to a sandstorm but still, 16 days. Only further action were some drones outside Sirte six months later. Everything in between was handled by EU+Norway+Those other Arab countries.

One BRPPPPPPP from an A10 would take them out

good luck monitoring the entire sahara for 75 men meeting for 45 minutes,we cant even do it for the tiny syrian desert, this aint an RTS

Ah FREEDOM, LIBERTY and DEMOCRACY

Thanks (((America))))

Video was removed. Any webm?

twitter.com/SimNasr/status/1147519922278416384

Hmmm interesting tweet....Is that true or bullshit?

twitter.com/LibyMan99/status/1147586397303451648

the core of IS libya was indeed formed around gaddafi supporters in Sirte and some from bani walid,sirte being his hometown and where he made his last stand. Sirte was razed to the ground in the 9 month US airstrike-lead battle to retake it in ‘16-17 .IS cadres have also been heavily supplemented with disenfranchised blacks,freed migrant slaves, and arabs from the historically jihadist-leaning city of Derna

>IS cadres have also been heavily supplemented with disenfranchised blacks,freed migrant slaves, and arabs from the historically jihadist-leaning city of Derna
This I have absolutely no problem believing.

>the core of IS libya was indeed formed around gaddafi supporters in Sirte and some from bani walid,sirte being his hometown and where he made his last stand.
This, however, I find hard to believe. Do you have a source?

circa 2015 IS propaganda showing heads of both Qahdhafa(gaddafi) and Warfalla tribes pledging allegations to IS
twitter.com/oded121351/status/729536981701636096

Yuhami, the Misrata commander near the power plant, said their new opponent Islamic State was strong because of the backing of Gaddafi loyalists and foreigners.Sirte, where homes were looted by Misrata rebels after Gaddafi's fall, is fertile ground. Many residents feel they were losers in the revolution and harbor resentment towards the Misrata fighters.
"Before the revolution life was so much better. We had electricity, security. Schools were always open," said Mohammed Ali, a student living in a suburb near the power plant.

"They (Islamic State) are fine. They leave you alone unless you fight them," he said.

He said he had seen Tunisians and other foreigners joining the group, and also Gaddafi loyalists. That would be a similar pattern to Iraq, where former officers from secular dictator Saddam Hussein's army have supported Islamic State.
reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN0O610M20150521

Missing the point of the post entirely so you can write your prepared rant? Dictators breed those radicals in those countries like crazy and that is the reason why there are so many around when they fall, this bullshit of dictators keeping radicals at bay is just a teenager edglord logic, they are the reason why there are so many in the first place.

>if your enemies kill you, you win

IS in Mozambique posts capture of cheapest looking AKs Ive ever seen

Attached: D98F3C6A-A7F3-4A39-9ACC-B9E4D2467434.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

And straight to the next nonanswer, you never actually planed to discuss anything, you just came here to sell your crap.

Brainlet detected. Withdrew from Iraq prematurely twice, toppled gaddafi regime, provided weapons in Syria, refused to ever seriously engage ISIS militarily.

Most ISIS weaponry is Russian

Therefore Russia created ISIS

I already answered you and you insulted me, you’re the one peddling some neocon crap about secular dictators being the cause of islamic radicalism. Islam is the cause of islamic radicalism

>I already answered you and you insulted me
Insulted, what a good laugh, you are just triggered because someone is opposing your shitty narritive. Fact stands: Dictators in islamic countries create a ton of more radicals than other islamic countries. Muh based dictator meme.
Just look at Gaddafi's people are joining IS, so based.

And Gaddafi kept Libya under relative stability until the Civil War. What's your point?

Post was in response to "What does he have to do with IS in Libya. Obama's foreign policy still played a role, did it not?

>Dictators in islamic countries create a ton of more radicals than other islamic countries
We are still talking about secular dictators?Explain why the top countries for IS foreign fighters are tunisia(the only democracy in the arab world), Saudi Arabia(doesnt get more nonsecular) and Jordan(one of the most liberal states in ME)

you are mistaking me for some kind of assad fanboy or something, i am not arguing for secular dictatorship as a means to keep islamic radicalism down, i am saying that nothing can be done as long as Islam exists

>And Gaddafi kept Libya under relative stability until the Civil War. What's your point?
That the shit would never had gotten so bad without him. But please, keep on blaming the big bad white man instead. Fucking dictator bootlickers.

>We are still talking about secular dictators?
And were do we had the largest radical outbreaks because there were already established there? Iraq, Syria and Lybia. What were there? Those famous secular dictators that fix everything.

These literal niggers are in mozambique?

Are you really asking why it is more easier for people to leave a non dictator country?

it’s usually easier,the people have more money and the government doesnt implement intervention plans at airports to arrest foreign fighters before they leave(like tunisia/turkey did and others).premium example being all the thousands of foreign fighters that came from the secular dictator -stan countries in central asia. But still not as many as the thousands upon thousands from the most liberal countries in the ME,both politically and culturally

And at the same time you have the allies of the former dictators joining ISIS. As you can see in or the parts of former Saddams army that got fired and later joined ISIS.

I'm a dictator bootlicker because I disagreed with the NATO bombing??? LOL

Before someone asks for sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant
>According to Iraqis, Syrians and analysts who study the group, almost all of ISIL's leaders—including the members of its military and security committees and the majority of its emirs and princes—are former Iraqi military and intelligence officers, specifically former members of Saddam Hussein's Ba'ath government who lost their jobs and pensions in the de-Ba'athification process after that regime was overthrown.
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/how-saddam-husseins-former-military-officers-and-spies-are-controlling-isis-10156610.html
nytimes.com/2014/08/28/world/middleeast/army-know-how-seen-as-factor-in-isis-successes.html
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/the-hidden-hand-behind-the-islamic-state-militants-saddam-husseins/2015/04/04/aa97676c-cc32-11e4-8730-4f473416e759_story.html??noredirect=on

they declared a “central africa” province in april,composed of ex-ADF in the congo on the ugandan border and some groups in mozambique whose origin I am ignorant of

No, you are a dictator bootlicker for saying that he kept Lybia stable, while totaly that ignoring his incomptenence and injustice that all those dictators inherent were the reason for so much radicals in the first place. It is always fun talking to assholes like you, you cant stop parroting the same shit over and over only when you are reminded of it, you act like you never said anything like that before, because it already been debunked at that point. You just squirming your way through that discussion like a slimey eel.

>new IS video from Libya showing a grouping of 50-100 well armed men and a dozen M2,ZPU-84,W85 -mounted Toyotas
youtube.com/watch?v=y1yP6Onkyh0

support Syria and Assad.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NIZwyVSB9A&list=PLbNqaauZ_b14CEIEba3EwKdrFpZLwCsCw&index=58&t=0s

Good. We need targets to keep our guys current

Attached: DeadlyBlueIbis-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 854K)

Goddamn you sound butthurt as fuck. Imagine thinking that MENA is capable of any form of governance besides dictatorships.

Oh my god! Look at all the women and children! We need boats to rescue them, so they can all come to Europe as refugees!

Attached: 1560350088609.gif (281x158, 1.95M)

Sounds more like i hit too close to home.

That's a load of trash. Get fucked.

The truth must hurt you really bad.
Not only do the dictators create a ton of islamic radicals the former allies of the gone dictators also join ISIS as seen in and .

>its obongo's fault terrorists are doing bad things

>streamable.com/amp_player/zbt8x?
Oops!
This video was removed for violating our TOS.
If this was a mistake, please let us know.

Obama played a large role in the creation of IS through his foreign policy of "running away" and "can't someone else handle it?".

You were warned well ahead of time.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/07/gaddafi-warned-blair-of-threat-from-opening-door-to-al-qaida

msnbc.com/specials/migrant-crisis/libya

Attached: gaddafi.jpg (300x230, 49K)

Assad's strategy basically radicalized the opposition to discredit themselves. That's why he bought oil from ISIS, released a bunch of terrorists from prison at the beginning of the war, and collaborated with ISIS to wipe out the rebels.

holy shit are you stupid. dropping tens of thousands of bombs in 2015 and 16 is not "running away".

>Implying he aint the reason for the whole mess
Now that is what i call being a cuck.

That is running away, just like the US did in Vietnam. Prematurely transferring responsibilities onto local allies that are unprepared to take up the strain in order to win political points at home is how America runs away from its wars.
AQI was on the ropes after the surge and was only able to bounce back and become ISIS because the Obama administration wanted political gains back home by bringing the troops home, consequences be damned.

Attached: Assad.jpg (640x1136, 71K)

Gadaffi was right and so is Putin and so was Hitler
Trump was right for a few months but is now wrong

2/10

What a load of bullcrap

You know that people can still remember how Assad released all those islamists from the prision and then started going around and started to jail the moderate opposition of the country right after? Bonus points for you doing a little sperg out over me saying the word moderate, bet you cant stop yourself anyway you programmed drone.
Its not even something new or special it is basic dictator 101 tactics and wanks like you act like it is some kind of rocket sience voodoo.

I don't know if you're some hyper dark ops internet counter intelligence operative, a kike, or a ZOG Politician.

Get back to your containment thread on your containment board, /sg/ maggot.

reminder that they killed Gadaffi so they could have this

>when you confuse shitposting and brainfarts on a taiwanese basket weaving forum with a viable source for informations

Ghadaffi killed himself. Moron should have taken the exile ticket as soon as he lost half the country.

R u fucking clueless ? Really or u jus a fucking DNC shill ?

Mayor red pill: Russia didnt do jack shit against ISIS, because they created them. ISIS was ment to bring trouble to Iraq and with that to the US, binding their resources and focus. Think about it, how could ISIS take over so Iraq so quick and so effective, when not with support and intel from Russia? It is unclear if they actually had Syria in mind or not, but sure as hell used them well there. Without ISIS it would have been rebels vs Assad, kurds and whole east Syria would have gone against Assad too, but with ISIS added to the play, everything changed. ISIS had taken over a lot of areas that were anti Assad and had oil refineries and they made no secret about that they would take over everyone giving the chance. They divided the anti Assad coaltions and gave Russia an exuse to expand in Syria militarily, while actually bombing rebels instead, so the last moderates leave the groups and radicals take over. Also it stopped the pipeline from Quartar and halted the one from Iran for many years, so Russia can stay the big gas seller in Europe.

anyone have a working link?

protip:english language dissemination of IS propaganda on the normieweb gets the deplatforming treatment within hours,but they dont have the manpower to police the arabic language. So just search the arabic word for the province,in this case libya,”ليبيا”, on twitter,sort by latest,voila dozens of links from pro-IS sockpuppet accounts
full fucking retard m8, on the same level as “israel is ISIS”

Very interesting, the only dude who survived from the first group ran through the fire like a badass

The difference to Israel is that it checks out, no other nation on the planet has profited from the extistance of ISIS like Russia.

>the soviet union benefited from downfall of nazi germany so stalin planned operation barbarossa

He of coursee did not plan operation Barbarossa, but Stalin supplied nazi germany with resources and made a pact with them, expecting that nazi germany would get in a bigger fight with the rest of the west and then Stalin could swoop in and take everyone over when they are worn down. But Hitler betrayed Stalin before he could do it the other way round like Stalin had planed. Why do you think Stali was so baffled and acted so odd, when nazi germany attacked? It was his plan all along to betray Hitler and then Hitler forstall him. Can you imagine how everything crumbled before Stalin's eyes?

speaking of ISIS, does anyone know what gun this is? Was used by them in mosul.

Attached: 2039420205837.jpg (534x317, 57K)

If I had to guess, probably one of those shitty Turkish semi-auto shotguns. They love those things over there for some reason.

> They love those things over there for some reason.

Probably because Turkey (and Israel) supply them.

Derya Anakon

>deposes Qaddafi
>supports rebels (now GNA)
>GNA, LNA, HoR in constant state of conflict against each other
>ISIS has free reigh
>seizes Sirte
>Oh fuck, comes in and bombs the fuck out of Sirte in 2016
>bombs desert training camps
>yay we saved the day, thanks oabama
never mind the fact that a once prosperous country is a heap of rubble now, thanks almost entirely to obama and hillary.

Looks straight out of a 90s cyborg movie.

God damn how I miss the 90s...those were the days...

Attached: cyborg 2.jpg (889x1600, 209K)

>GNAA

Attached: 1540186104878.png (626x665, 461K)

Dude scored himself a Security Council Resolution, he fucked himself into that bayonet rape.

>twitter.com/SimNasr/status/1147519922278416384

What about the moderate rebels who began by killing about 300 cops and soldiers in a town ?

It was in the very begining of the war. Stop your bullshit american propaganda, u are the scum of this earth, ISIS is ENTIRELY us fault, your shitty wars in middle east create this shit.

What about the cops and soldiers, they're not civilians by definition, should of got gud.

>AC-130 footage

Now this is rare stuff.

That's not fire, that is the dust from the HE.

>the chance of a little vietnam in venezuela and a north african campaign redux in libya in the next decade
nice

Attached: AC1942.jpg (1000x629, 94K)

Some Mudslime extremists are operating in the North of the country, raiding villages, not a big deal, that's what the news says

Attached: 1538144340459.jpg (1280x1063, 235K)

>muh its the US fault
>da white man is at fault