Thoughts on carrying a tazer rather than a gun?

Thoughts on carrying a tazer rather than a gun?

Attached: 39061_e-2.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Depends on country/area you live in...

tazer could do you fine in some cases but it'll be way more inconvenient if you miss than if you missed with a gun
also, there are plenty of drugs that are taken by people who like to rob houses and assault strangers, some of these drugs make tazers far less effective against them

foolish

Retarded.

Attached: 89EF860C-3C92-4C24-9419-B02B1883E868.png (1334x2320, 976K)

Attached: bigbit.jpg (636x333, 25K)

>Rather than
Retarded, if you have the choice between a tazer and a gun then carry a gun. If a tazer is all you can carry then I guess it's better than bare fists but not by much.

if guns are not an option then maybe

Enjoy being culturally enriched

Grabbers have made tasers illegal most places guns are illegal. There's absolutely no reason to carry a taser unless it's your job to take personal risks to bring criminals into a courtroom alive.

correct response

Tasers are complete shit simply because it isn't affordable to practice with them. Hell, they recently discontinued the practice cartridges for the C2 and Pulse models (along with the C2 model in general). What good is a something designed for self defense that you have to pay $30+ a pop just to practice?

>poor shot placement causes a threat to not stop
You get the same results with a gun. Only reason you see it more often with tasers with easy shots on stationary targets is because they aren't affordable to practice with.

>brazzer tazer

>Gun shaped object that isn't a gun
That's a good way to get shot
>But what about noguns countries
Illegal guns exist and people buy and use them

>drugs
Definitely this, I remember being at a degenerate house party in college and seeing a kid charge past a cop and get hit by two tazers, one bounced off him, the other he ripped out of his arm. PCP is a hell of a drug, and fuck tazers man.

Its a good way to avoid jumping steps in escalation of force, pulling a taser because someone is acting crazy looks alot better than pulling a gun. That active self defense guy on you tube explains it all really well. Personally i dont carry more than a gun and a light but im also generally out with other peope and can handle myself okish in a fight.

>2 pins in directly below the chest is a poor shot

Won't do shit against a drugged up nut job, but otherwise effective enough.

pretty stupid

I was pretty drunk when I was tazed and my only response was "really?" If your adrenaline is pumping its not a big thing and they will still kill you

stupid

How big of a cuck are you? If they’re worth tasering they’re worth shooting.

i mean it kinda depends on the type of altercation you could get in desu

right