Will we ever see a nuke used in anger in our lifetimes?

Will we ever see a nuke used in anger in our lifetimes?

Attached: file.png (1100x618, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe.

If it does happen, it'll probably be Pakistan

Yes, and Israel will launch it

Israel will never launch in anger.

Likely by Israel or Iran. I'd put money on Israel.

kek

Attached: 1456764304494.jpg (800x598, 87K)

>Muh jews

You're a fucking moron.

You can pretty much wipe out Israel with a handful of warheads.

They aren't going to launch shit because they don't want to die. Glass houses and stones bruh

Most probably - published nuclear doctrine from both the UK and US assume that will be a non-test nuclear explosion in the next 50 years.

Yep

Attached: file.png (594x469, 39K)

They literally plan on nuking everyone in the range of their missiles, including allies, if Israel falls.

Ah yes, I believe you have a source for that claim that you will now post.

did they predict possible hot spots or causes? I cant see a scenario where one nuke goes off and a hundred of them are sent in retaliation

Nigger, nobody that has nukes is targeting Israel.

Except Iran when they get them

Not any particular regions, but launching through misunderstanding or miscalculation leading to uncontrolled escalation.

There are only two nations who can deploy weapons in their hundreds and neither of those will (probably) intentionally respond like that over a single weapon.

God I hope so

An esoteric genius post on Jow Forums claimed the US will allow a nuke on one of its cities as justification to hurtle into another war. Seems pretty likely to me.

You can ask him if he's ever read a book or published doctrine because I'll bet you he hasn't.

"The Samson Option" you retard

>"google it lmao!!!!!"
Ah, yes great source. Very credible.

Yes this will surely happen. This is a very logical set of events.

If Israel goes and nukes somebody that might change real fast.

PROTIP: the Samson option is just Israel being willing to nuke non nuclear Arab states in response to a conventional invasion.

The real version is a lot less sexy than the Jow Forums version

I think that's pretty much always the case.

Oh it’ll be Israel.
They’ll just tell you it’s someone else.

Seriously fuck Israel. Can we just turn that place into a parking lot and be done with it. The muzzies wouldn’t fuck with us if it wasn’t for ((those)) assholes.

You're a paranoid schizophrenic.

Yet another thread of Jow Forums escapes the containment board and Jow Forums is too fucking stupid and easily trolled to let the conversation peter out on it's own.
We've got our own fucking board, guys, you're right that the Jews have absolutely fucked us for their own gain but they're not going to fucking nuke anyone - as usual they'll go crying about the holocaust to someone to get them to do it.
To answer OP, though, yes, but not from a state or country. MAD is an incredibly powerful thing, but a single well-armed, fanatical, and armored group could reasonably easily get a hold of fissile material and the means to transport it. I imagine that someday soon someone will realize this, and we'll see an incredibly low-yield terrorist attack on some Western nation.

Evening of Tuesday, November 3, 2020

They’ve already FUCKED with us, and continue to FUCK with us, you preteen stupid FUCK. GFY

I'm holding you to that OP.

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-144540.png (1080x1920, 168K)

Go ahead and keep being retarded.

No.

Hezbollah has smuggled multiple North Korean nuclear packages into key locations inside Israel.
When Israel launches large scale air strikes against Iran, these weapons will be detonated, crippling Israel and leading to the end of the colonialist apartheid regime.
The future is bright.

fuck off poltards
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

A terrorist organization detonating one mounted in a truck in a city is most likely, I think. Providing they can make such a weapon and know it will work without testing it prior (and setting off every kind of sensor and alarm that would reveal their plot.) The targets are the places where a group that well-connected would be close to. Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, for example. A bomb would not be transported overseas (or across a continent's land border) because it would set off sensors. Even the most likely scenario is an unlikely one and should it happen then it would also be unlikely to snowball into a larger nuclear exchange. At that point everyone would want to know who was responsible, help who was affected, and make those who did it pay, not jump right into launching larger weapons.

No state with nuclear weapons will order their use unless there's an invasion that's clearly going to overwhelm them; but that makes a contradiction in that nuclear weapons are meant to be a deterrent to that kind of invasion. So unless someone fully commits to destruction, the conditions for a nuclear salvo/exchange will not exist.

I don't think we will see a nuclear weapon be used in anger anytime soon. Much like the chemical weapons arsenals built up by nations before and since the invention of nuclear weapons: they have enormous destructive potential, and political influence just by existing, but they have not been used.

Every time I see it mentioned, people think nukes can just be teleported with no warning. It's like the people pushing it don't understand delivery or detection systems. They just want to think a country/people they dislike will become comic book villains and try to flip over the table when they lose- even though that's also something any other nuclear-armed nation could try if they were that insane.
But Jow Forums has never been particularly consistent or rational.

Attached: 1560183329303.jpg (819x1024, 63K)