He carries a $800+ handgun

>he carries a $800+ handgun
>carries it in a Uncle mikes or dicks sporting goods tier holster

You dont do this, do you?

Attached: 1562294850552.png (670x578, 345K)

Nigga I carry a $200 Taurus jammed in my waistband

Attached: courtesy-thethief-levoleur.blogspot.com_.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>using a holster

>he doesn't pocket carry a pipe gun
lmaoing at your life

based G2C poorfag

>Im too intelligent use a holster

Attached: 84778663.jpg (720x960, 42K)

Unironically: $200 Taurus and $20 holster. If it ends up in an evidence locker or damaged in a freak accident IDGAF. I'll buy another.

520 gun inside a 80 dollar holster.

I dont cc

Based mexican carry

Why would you bet your life on $200?

>he doesn't carry a mare's leg.

Seriously man buy the fucking maresleg.
I don't give a shit which brand you buy. If you want something pistol-sized that's good, then that's the best format on the market.

I don't own a gun

Pretty much every review shows them being greater than they have any right to be. Its a cheap glock clone, one of the more blatant probably

Nah, $900 gun in a $200 holster. I love both of them and will harass the shit out of the police department until I get it back if it ends up being used.

Nah, mine is a used trade-in so I won't cry if it gets lost in an evidence locker and found in a cop's safe.

Attached: IMG_20190702_165510__01.jpg (3456x2358, 1.78M)

>Why yes, I never use a holster. How could you tell?

Attached: 1561569367446.jpg (1357x960, 103K)

Those Tru Dot front blade sights are too tall for the 40s. Fuckers shoot like 3 inches low at 10 yards.

I don’t want to blow my weener off.

Weird, can't say I've had that issue.

>>implying I even wear pants.

Attached: 1526680545172.gif (342x512, 312K)

$350 pistol with a $22 extra magazine in a $135 holster and a $30 magazine carrier. $550 for piece of mind.

Whose mind did you get a piece of? Put it in your head, maybe then you'll be able to spell.

fuck atleast I carry my judge in my pocket
waistband is garbage teir

Attached: 16997697_114824912376662_4602359859422007409_n.jpg (517x517, 25K)

> what is a safety

What do you care, faggot? No one cares about your gucchi glock custom holster.

Based Canadian

Top kek

Attached: LOLlaugh.jpg.jpg (700x844, 72K)

This. I own one as well. Sure, the integrity of the polymerrrrrr is questionable and it arrived unnecessarily grimy but it's much worth having. I love the safety and round indicators. If I'm driving at night, the red is highly visible and I can feel to see if its raised, indicating a round has been chambered. It's cheap, so if it's used, I won't have to worry about losing my other $500 carry. Heads up, I did happen to receive one with a manufactures defect. A single magazine's base was not catching, allowing it to slip and the spring to be exposed. I fixed this by slightly filing down the plastic at an angle, allowing the metal tab to catch. While I am not an advocate for Taurus (my judge arrived in shittier condition) I feel that the lifetime warranty and customer service was enough to make up for it. Regardless of that, no $200+ product should require repair. On a lighter note, it still fires every time.

Actually, I just had a change of heart and some buyer's remorse after remembering the guide rod is abrasive to the barrel, leaving one long and ugly scratch. Just go with a G19. It's not that much further off as far as price. What's a penny to a hundred.

Attached: 194478c.jpg (640x635, 143K)

i saw it, lol. tried frantically to delete my response. i hope no one else saw it, twas quite smug. gg.

Interesting, maybe its just my pt111 but i dont have the barrel/guide rod issue. But i did have mags that wouldnt drop free in winter until the gun got warm, idk something something warm ketchup bottles

Goddamn it it's leaking all over

Do you have a stainless guide rod? It seems like I'm experiencing this issue due to the high tolerance/flexability of the plastic guide rod. PT111's are still beautiful and I haven't heard of any similar issues involving those.

Attached: boomerballads.jpg (1116x1111, 211K)

>doesnt even own multiple t-rex arms options for each carry gun
its like you dont even want to safety and securely carry your guns for rapid deployment in any situation

Attached: 1560918873631.png (558x800, 651K)

This is the third reference to the Mares Leg being "NR" today and I'm now prepared to embarrass myself enough to ask what the fuck is NR? Also why all the Mares Legs all of a sudden?

Actually looking at it with a light i wouldnt call it a scratch but i can definitely see where it rubs, i thought you were talking about a gouge. Eh, im not exactly concerned desu, i doubt its much of an issue. Its legitimately not malfunctioned since i got it... idk, 4 years ago?

I make my own holsters. [spoiler] I learned a dying trade skill to make my own leather holsters. to carry a $500 smith and west [/spoiler]

80 dollar leather holsters made by a local craftsman for all my carry needs

It's a meme some shitposter on the Canada general spammed an entire thread into oblivion with.
NR means non-restricted, basically it's legal to take innawoods in leafland.

i let mah gucci belt hold my glock

Fuck off Lucas, you twink.

Attached: 1561863232398.png (720x540, 650K)

I designed my own holster.

Hmm, so you do have a plastic one? But at least I know I'm not crazy and I feel better knowing it won't effect the quality. I'll post a pic later of my barrel scratch if you're interested.

>jammed
kek