WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU USE THE SLIDE RELEASE!? YOU HAVE TO SLINGSHOT IT!

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU USE THE SLIDE RELEASE!? YOU HAVE TO SLINGSHOT IT!

Attached: soi.png (210x240, 6K)

>EVERYBODY DO A PRESS CHECK!

Attached: 1533387818794.gif (413x243, 51K)

What the fuck is a press check

>A handgun press check is a simple technique for checking whether a firearm is loaded, in case you don't trust or don't have a loaded chamber indicator on your pistol.

Attached: forward-300x247.jpg (300x247, 15K)

I just pull it back from the rear of the slide. This seems like autism to sell machine shop time.

>no wheelboi

Attached: 1518554167799.png (311x278, 152K)

Leave my holster scuffers alone

Attached: 1556987217898.png (600x461, 584K)

My pet peeve is when someone loads a gun and does a press check before they even holster/shoot it. Why. Even more of a chance it’ll be out of battery by bringing the slide home from a half inch out.

Based

>The new Kahr has an RMR cut? RAD!

Attached: 5F6EEF75-0562-4F3C-9977-E1113455B418.jpg (750x488, 85K)

Dude, I just LOVE the ERGONOMICS and AESTHETICS of ZEV pistols. N-no, they’re not tuned Glocks, they’re ZEVs. The AGGRESSIVE STIPPLING and the GRIP MODULE GEOMETRY make DRIVING the PLATFORM a breeze! What do you mean you don’t carry a g19 grip frame mated to a g17l slide length with RMR, comp, ILLUMINATION SOURCE, and TiNi-finished ENHANCED CONTROLS AIWB? Good luck, grandpa

Attached: FAAF6B90-7D09-48F5-91AE-62F7A955ED96.jpg (189x267, 27K)

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU USE THE SLIDE RELEASE!? YOU HAVE TO SLINGSHOT IT

Joke's on you, I don't use either. All I have to do with my Jericho is firmly smack the heel of the magazine well and the slide stop will drop on its own.

Fucking based as fuck fellow Jerichobro

Attached: IMG_20190612_190232.jpg (3024x4032, 2.87M)

>why.
You sound smart!

To be fair, the M&P slide lock is just that, and isn't designed to be used as a release. I wish it was though, I would like to be able to drop the slide with one hand.

If you put your finger on the ejector. You can feel if a Glock has a round in the chamber or not.

You don't have to do a "Press Check"

>Of course I bought the new 100% biodegradable m9 Beretta, beacuse I like to reenact myself as a horror-survival game like Resident Evil or that new Lovecraft indie game!
>ISN’T THAT BADASS TO FEEL PERSECUTED BY YOUR CHILDHOOD’S NIGHTMARE!?

Attached: 958AB711-CFE7-4366-A0DB-760D9FAFAB30.png (620x430, 151K)

what?

This is literally the only time to press check a firearm you dumbass. Every round after that will be chambered by the action cycling with much more force than your girls hands can generate.

>slide lock
>what happens when you "unlock" the slide with that control
>slide releases
wow, it's almost like it's multipurpose. a lock that unlocks.

Yeah except it takes a metric fuckton of pressure to use the M&P slide lock as a release, but you might know that if you weren't a noguns niggerfaggot

If you ride the slide lock on a Glock and reload it hard, the intertia causes the lock to slip and the gun slams closed. Basically removes the last step of the reload and makes it fast as fuck.

No it doesn't.

>handlet

What is this from?

GTA Vice City art

Imagine how much of a coward you'd have to be to think people are still scared of things that scared them as a kid. People want video game guns because of nostalgia, retard.

what year were you born?

2012, duh

In the 20,000 rounds i’ve put through various pistols, not one of them has failed to go into battery due to me working the slide (~1,333 mag changes)

>Every round after that will be chambered by the action cycling with much more force than your girls hands can generate

The round is closed by the spring. You do realize that when the action is ran by a cartridge the slide comes to a stop, right? It loses it's kinetic energy. All the energy of the return comes from the spring.

underage zoomer detected

>why yes I only buy CZ

Attached: gun soy.png (644x799, 112K)

I’m with this guy, I can do farmers walks with 80 pound dumbbells for a pretty far distance and I have an issue with the slide lock on my shield 1.0

>being this fucking pedantic
fuck off fag. you knew exactly what I meant - the gun returns to battery with much more force than that pansy bitch chambering the first round from a new mag.

No, it doesn't.