Drive 40 minutes to the range

>drive 40 minutes to the range
>show up and ask for a booth
>get turned around because I was wearing pic related

What's the issue with wearing these at a range? I hate their dumb rules.

Attached: 2018-Summer-Men-Sandals-Fashion-Genuine-Leather-Hardwearing-Men-Beach-Shoes-HookampLoop-Men-Shoes-Bl (640x640, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_5uVdy5YmA
youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hot brass landing on your exposed skin causing you to dance around and commit safety violations with your firearm.

You can burn your toes with hot brass retard. If you get a brass wedged inbetween your toes, your gonna jump around and fucking muzzle sweep like a retard and ND.

I had hot .45 brass went into the collar of my shirt and went down and burn the fuck out of my nipple, which caused me to ND down range, luckily while the range was still hot

Probably a “no queers allowed” thing

likely this

but for all the fags talking about commiting safety violations and NDing why the fuck are all y'all bitches? Hot brass isn't that bad you fucking pussies

Ugly feet.

You probably only shoot aluminum poorfag shit that doesn’t get hot

Sandals are gay

Shoot a real caliber with actual brass and you'll have burns which leave scar tissue on any skin they touch.

nuh uh they take all of 1 second to become cool to the touch.

Every one bitching about hot brass leading to ND/ muzzle sweep are pussies. I've had brass fall down my shirt and a few times even get caught in my eye pro resting on the bridge of my nose. (I no longer use that pair) and I have never ND or done the faggot dance. Does it hurt? A little. Is that an excuse to act like a retard? No. Just calmly and safely remove your brass and go on. Jesus people. Grow some skin or brain cells for christ sake.

I don’t blame him. You got turned away for dressing like a Jesus freak faggot. Wear some fucking sneakers you hippie

go to a range that isn't run by hypersensitive snowflakes and this won't be a problem. Of all the brass I have caught from other lanes, never once has it landing in or on a shoe/sandal been a problem, and even when I was being pelted by hot brass on other parts of my body, it was never a safety issue.

Cause he knows your a fag who wont know how to control his recoil and will kill someone
Only place straight men can wear sandals are at a beach other then that your announcing your a flaming faggot

they spotted your mental illness through your choice of footwear

lol, wearing boots in 100 degree weather is a sure sign of mental illness.

>t. degenerate califag that has never served
swallow some cyanide you fucking nigger

Attached: 1562074357172.jpg (466x388, 28K)

Uh guys I'm new...what's ND?

>>drive 40 minutes to the range>show up and ask for a booth>get turned around because I was wearing pic relatedWhat's the issue with wearing these at a range? I hate their dumb rules.
youtube.com/watch?v=o_5uVdy5YmA

sure, if you're rucking, then wear boots. if you're standing on a line chatting shit and plinking, there's no need for boots moron.

You should be ashamed of wearing this shit, you must be a fat pig

The only time open-toed shoes are acceptable is on the back porch and the beach.
If you're in an environment that can be hazardous to you, you need closed toes sneakers at least. Don't be a fucking weirdo.

North Dakota, it's a subtle term of derision in the gun community. Wouldn't want to north Dakota into somebody would you?

no dick, like you, tranny

>hazardous
your rucking boots and two layers of socks aren't going to stop an ND you idiot.

>Every one bitching about hot brass leading to ND/ muzzle sweep are pussies. I've had brass fall down my shirt and a few times even get caught in my eye pro resting on the bridge of my nose. (I no longer use that pair) and I have never ND or done the faggot dance. Does it hurt? A little. Is that an excuse to act like a retard? No. Just calmly and safely remove your brass and go on. Jesus people. Grow some skin or brain cells for christ sake.
That's great for you. Not everyone at the range has experience, high pain tolerances, or restraint to not dance like an idiot when getting burned unexpectedly.

Want to do man stuff? Dress like a fucking man you spastic hipster

that's way more likely to happen because of brass in the shirt than the shoe. Maybe you should recommend wearing full body condoms.

>What's the issue with wearing these at a range? I hate their dumb rules.

You
youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ

if you think you need to be dressed up to ruck to goto the firing range, I would love to see the people laughing at you while you're shooting. Low Speed High Drag larping.

They were protecting you from someone seeing you are putting one in the back of your head in a mercy kill

I bet you had your hip cocked to one side and lifting up one foot like in the picture too, faggot.

>hot brass
>lead dust
Who the fuck said anything about an nd, you autist?
What kind of shoes do you wear to work? Just wear those next time.

>dumb rules
all rules are dumb until someone gets hurt

you know i used to wear flipflops to the range and have brass hit my feet regularly. really didnt matter or hurt you just moved your foot so the brass rolls off. funny shit i was a regular for over a year and only got called out on it once by some new guy after i had been shooting for like 2 hours. didnt make me leave cause regular though you were supposed to have shoes as part of the rules.

>Fake it until you make it.

Part of being a man is being your own man.

If I wanted to wear slippers and a romper id wear slippers and a fucking romper.

Still out shoot you, still out drink you, still out fuck you, and still punk your ass.

You are a fag and they could tell you would try to sue them so they told you to leave .
Don't be a faggot with sandals at the range you dumb nigger.

negligent discharge

>Not everyone at the range has experience, high pain tolerances, or restraint to not dance like an idiot when getting burned unexpectedly.

Might be a sign that shooting isn't for them.

Attached: e05ddf60574606562061562fec498be1.png (420x294, 38K)

>I'm my OWN man!
>I have to pay someone to use their range because I dont have my own
>ree why wont they let me dress like a bum!?

I go to the desert to shoot. I'm calling you on your recommended dress attire.

>I hate their dumb rules
Grow up.

Yeah what the fuck nobody who wears those things should be trusted with a gun.
Nobody wants to see your feet you fucking weirdo.

Cringe

Pussy. I’ve had multiple 5.56 brass go down the back of my shirt and into my asscrack and I kept the weapon pointed downrange and didn’t ND. Sell your guns.

The burn thing is the obvious answer, but come on man. What's one of the biggest rules of working with tools? Closed toe shoes. Guns are tools, therefore wear proper footwear. Also men in sandals are hard to take seriously, maybe that's just me.

>faggot dance
Kek, I remember it being called that at SOI innamuhrines

>nobody wants to see your feet
GIT

People in this thread sure do care alot about men's feet. Pretty homogay if you ask me. Steel toed boots aren't going to stop a bullet, and hot brass in your shoes is basically something that doesn't fucking happen. Been shooting for 14 years, never have seen brass in a shoe or sandal once.

Wear whatever you're comfortable in. Don't go to a range with RSOs that act like little Napoleons.

>not reading the dumb range rules before driving 40 minutes to the range
This is some tourist level dipshittery. No range lets you shoot without shoes.

I've done the brass dance multiple times, and never once had a ND, how in the fuck was your first thought not
>oof owie hot I'd better set my gun down and sort this out

Attached: 1560959648316.png (404x232, 100K)

Only fags wear sandals like that, and erryone knows fags hate guns so you confused them.

Lots of shooters at my private range wear sandals. it's not uncommon in warm areas among people that aren't clinically insane.

I live in ak, and it's currently experiencing a heat wave. I know upper 80s might not sound like a lot, but we're dying up here.
I still wear pants and closed shoes when e.g. mowing the lawn.
Honest to god, that range's rules are probably an insurance thing.

The problem with this line of thinking is expecting people to not be complete idiots.

Finally someone speaking the truth

>Uh guys I'm new...what's ND?

It's like when you are "choking the chicken" or perhaps "flogging the dummy" and you ejaculate in less than 8 seconds.

those idiots are much more likely to get brass down their shirts, so you haven't really solved a problem be requiring fucking boots on the range.

I still have a brass burn scar from my childhood. I was 12 or 14. I Didn't commit a safety violation. I put the gun down carefully before I went to take out the brass from my hoodie. You're just a pussy.

>less than 8 seconds
I'd be impressed.

post bussy

>still punk your ads

How nigger? All someone with boots has to do is stomp on your toes.

Exactly. If they cant handle a very real possibility then they shouldn't be there in the first place.

im pretty sure hot brass never stopped haji

This is the actual appropriate range attire.

Attached: rhodesian.jpg (651x800, 197K)

>out drink you

How is this masculine? This is low I.Q. behaviour that damages ones body and severely hinders their ability to fuck or fight. Men who wear sandals confirmed for dumb cucks.

You deserve to be banned from living for wearing those. You faggot.

Attached: STzMLWh.jpg (236x314, 42K)

Ranges often have to deal with tards and pussies more than you'd think, so those sorts of rules are more for them. I wore closed toed shoes back when I still went to indoor ranges, but now that i go pretty much exclusively to outdoor ranges I'll go with whatever I'm wearing at the time, and often, in the summer, that means sandals, shorts, and a hawaiian shirt.

And then you got mad pussy and laid after everybody clapped and cheered.

There's no issue as long as you have cute girly feet.

>t. Guy that got kicked off the range after flagging everybody on the line with his budget build AR after getting 1 piece of hot brass down his collar

Your mom should have stopped you from leaving the house in those homo shoes.

Is it really that hard to keep an extra pair of closed toe shoes in your car?

Attached: Wut.png (500x336, 93K)

Socks with sandals