What would you use to fight the devil Jow Forums?

What would you use to fight the devil Jow Forums?

>“She looked possessed, her eyes were completely black, like saucers, and she was laughing like it was a joke,” Lewis’s husband told 8News. Fearing for his life, the father of three grabbed his pistol and gave a verbal warning to the woman. With his family sleeping upstairs, he opened fire hoping to scare her off. None of the shots struck the suspect. Lewis said the woman aggressively charged at him with superhuman strength. “She was not stopping,” he said. “She had the strength of four grown men.”
When he ran out of bullets, Lewis began throwing furniture at her. His wife and children eventually jumped in and attempted to stop the woman. The intruder didn’t stop until one of the children, the Lewis’ 12-year-old son Logan, shoved a wrench into her neck

If you didnt say wrench, you died.

washingtonexaminer.com/news/she-looked-possessed-virginia-family-attacked-by-naked-woman-claiming-to-be-the-devil

Attached: FotoJet-2019-07-05T150624.946.jpg (1200x695, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bunnydelphine/status/1146516238497132545
washingtonexaminer.com/news/she-looked-possessed-virginia-family-attacked-by-naked-woman-claiming-to-be-the-devil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gamer girl bath water

>fired around her
>the strength of four grown men
maybe the strength of four pussies without the willpower to ventilate some psycho cocksheath

>39 rounds fired
>Not a single hit
Bro, that's like mag dump, reload, and another mag dump. Or like all but one out of an AR pistol with a 40 rounder. How do you miss 39 rounds?

>he opened fire hoping to scare her off
so he was firing warning shots?

If you read you Monster Manual, you'd know the forces of Hell have a crippling vulnerability to 12ga buckshot. I once fired my shotgun into the ground and received a fruit basket in the mail from Jesus Christ for meritorious service.

>mfw the wrench was made of Iron
>Cold iron repels demons and ghosts.

Attached: 1347983525018.gif (300x222, 2.1M)

When niggas don't realize she was really the devil and he wasn't missing

Attached: giphy.gif (500x500, 2.98M)

39 warning shots while being ragdolled around the house. Thanks feminism

Super Shotgun

Attached: threecharacters.png (1200x1200, 945K)

A 12 year old with the strength to jam a wrench into a human neck deep enough to kill that person? This story is seriously fucky.

Crickets from all the people who get butthurt when you say having more than 6 rounds is not only useful but necessary.

Attached: 1560110772212.jpg (945x1024, 113K)

>to kill that person

Attached: not dead.png (724x105, 26K)

Said pistol in the article but could've been an ar pistola

That's usually "cold-milled/cold-forged" which involves physically beating the shit out of iron into shape. I guarantee you no wrench mass-produced in the last 100 years has been cold-forged. I can't think of a practical cold-forged item that wasn't say peening a hammer or if you want to get vague as hell cutting metal. We're talking a whole fucking cold-forged thing.

That's not going into the fact that I sincerely doubt it was an iron wrench instead of steel.

Yeah you got everyone who doesn't pack a wrench jungle-fucking-taped to their mags buddy.

Shit like that is why Muslims want to destroy the West.

Attached: 1547892837132.jpg (480x403, 19K)

>fight the devil Jow Forums

Why I need to fight her? As all we know the devil is nothing but a junior high school girl. I would hug and cuddle. Let her feel the warm embrace of parental love the God don't give it to her.

Attached: a4f5435d54799990b7755b4919d7857b81232f6b.png (1275x1800, 723K)

Shit wrong pic

Attached: beatings.jpg (500x403, 30K)

>what would you do
Actually hit what I’m shooting at

Attached: 1559259782858.gif (576x324, 1.41M)

She just wanted the benis.

>Literally WORST devil ever..

The GREAT Devil Tsukinose Vignette April would like you to lick her foot regarding your poor choice of best devil...

Attached: __tsukinose_vignette_april_gabriel_dropout_drawn_by_hanbenp__dd5e7d160c41460f986b9c7d9452d250.png (1000x1111, 1.18M)

Actually hit her instead of firing "warning shots"

>footfaggotry
fucking nufurries

an akm, for both shooting and secondary use as a club

my PEENUS WEENUS of course

Don't remind me of that shit

That faggot should give his gun to his 12 y/o who apparently is more of a man than he is.

Jericho 941, it's what Jesus would have carried

This REEKS of bullshit

So the fucking guy uses 39 rounds and doesn't hit shit.

And what the FUCK does "shove a wrench into the neck" actually mean?

did the kid clobber her or STAB her.

So she has super human stren 100
But gets knocked the fuck out from being SHOVED -- with a...lol WRENCH

>What would you use to fight the devil Jow Forums?
1911 in .45 ACP. God's gun, god's cartridge.

From a 12 year old no less

>>And what the FUCK does "shove a wrench into the neck" actually mean?

You could stab with one of these

Attached: 610I80pUHjL._SL1500_.jpg (913x1500, 45K)

Or these.

Attached: spud wrench.jpg (1600x1600, 118K)

look at the picture with all the blood and you can see one of these.

Attached: 71yItrr+btL._SL1398_.jpg (1098x1398, 215K)

>With his family sleeping upstairs, he opened fire hoping to scare her off. None of the shots struck the suspect.
But all the internet experts told me capacity doesn't matter in a defensive weapon and such encounters always end after a few rounds

Benelli m4

>What would you use to fight the devil Jow Forums?
A camera would be a nice start.
I want to see a pic / video of the alleged black-eyes.
calling bullshit on this nigger-tier mumbo jumbo.

Write 1000 times:
I won't fire warning shots ever again.

Can you fags quit it with your degeneracy

Ever seen a methed out tweaker or someone blown on PCP? Meth heads are always talking about seeing demons.

You rang?

Attached: 20190625_162314.jpg (3264x2448, 3.05M)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Who the fuck fires 39 warning shots?

She was jumping off the walls like in anime

No amount of bullets can fix sucking.

>The homeowner reported using a Glock 19 with two magazines and firing off a total of 39 shots at the attacker.
so this is the power of 9mm

You have to hit them with it in order for it to work user

I'd say the LAPD, but in this case they all missed.

Nah son back in mah day at the armyz sarge tol'me you coul' strait up kill boys with a 50 without hitting them

twitter.com/bunnydelphine/status/1146516238497132545

Stahlwille still cold forges things. I know for a fact their sockets are cold forged, not sure about their wrenches.

Attached: 1477306506486.png (600x476, 300K)

Whoops, this was intended for

Guys she came in from the basement holy fuck that's scary. Anyone wanna post in /x/ to see if drugs or real sp00ky shit

Attached: FB_IMG_1562272625258.jpg (720x380, 23K)

Shoot while praying. Thats what the pros do.

The name of the intruder is mentioned at the end of the video...is any of you able to track her ? I would like to see her.

However this story is similar to the story of Kyle Odom, the guy that shoot a reptilian priest a dozen times with a .45 without killing him... Strange shit.

Attached: ca902e8b72bb7d875209a777ff155592.jpg (280x220, 17K)

Watch the video. She wasn't shot. Virgin dad just missed 39 times, chad son took her out.

>not bludgeoning the fey to death with the cold hammer forged barrel of your slavshit.

>of your slavshit
My PSA is not fucking slavshit. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Theres articles and video stories by dozens of news websites about this, photos of the bullet hole filled wall, and a gofundme to repair his home. So much evidence and yet no names were released, no interviews with the victims, no police blotter for the suspect so far....

>eyes completely black, like saucers
>laughing maniacally
>superhuman strength
probably meth, maybe PCP

so weak his son had to put her down.
what a cuck.

maybe he was firing birdshot

Glorius mosin of course

Nig there was a name released in the OP, watch the damn video

He should have used 12g, it is the most effective choice for any demon killing needs

IMAGINE

Having only a handgun and going though like 3-5 magazines somehow on demand and having the time to reload while she is in fact closing in in an actual close assault, only to not even hit her?

These online click bait stories get more ridiculous every time.

Attached: 7626234623452.jpg (302x177, 30K)

Do those look like birdshot holes to you?

Nobody that unskilled can reload a handgun that fast.

Attached: 2334723437.png (400x256, 63K)

I would use a mares leg

>long enough barrel to make .44 mag a demon slayer
>light and handy
>looks cool

Mares leg is best leg

So basically not only did the dude run out of all his bullets, but the rest of the family actually had to gain up on the intruder to essentially pacify. Not only that but apparently the 'possessed" woman is in medical custody with traumatic woulds from their pre-teen son.

This is a fucking joke. I seriously hope you guys don't fail your family like this.

>just as good

>13 year old with fetish for mares leg trying to force a meme

Needed the Jesus Stick

Hit the cunt so hard she meets Jesus

Attached: Buford Pusser.jpg (353x465, 120K)

You open the door and see....

Attached: Cicada Girl.jpg (600x800, 102K)

>the Lewis’ 12-year-old son Logan, shoved a wrench into her neck
12-year old? shove? wrench? into her neck? what?
I am having a hard time picturing this given the word choices they used, did they actually mean stab, impale, or bludgeon? I can't even tell if the tool penetrated skin or it was simply pushed hard enough against the neck to break things inside.

Ding ding ding

Attached: CBD476BB-1127-43F0-ABF0-C6F514763AE1.jpg (706x426, 228K)

>washingtonexaminer

Considering those look to be cicada molts and not the cicadas themselves (who never bother me anyways), compliment her on her hard work and interesting choice of accoutrements.

cold forged is a translation error, re "north iron", really means magnetic
as long as shit's magnetic you're good

>Ryan Doss
Probably a tranny, mentally ill, high on PCP mixed with hormones and painkillers prescribed for the dilation pain. Enough to make any man think he's the devil

Magnet-man, destroyer of cyborgs, robots, and demons!

A gun, and actually hit my target

Attached: 37IgC9B.jpg (836x640, 80K)

This has actually been going on for many thousands of years. Demon possession, strip the person naked and do crazy shit. ScariestMovieEver on YouTube did a vid recently of naked people supposedly demon possessed. There’s some good vids in there if interested.

>give the tied-down, possessed girl the D, pushing the demon out of her and filling the void with your meat and seed

Did the demon have super powers that prevented it from being hit by ALL 39 rounds, or the man of the house was a shit shot, or did he fire 39 fucking warning shots thinking his own house is more deserving of lead than the banshee solo-ing his entire fucking family?

Actually hit it

He linked a Washington Examiner article, so the most probable explanation is that this is just straight made the fuck up.

Can't fail what you don't have

Attached: 1532285101116.jpg (500x425, 22K)

She had her magic shield up
She must've been pretty high level as well, a lot of points in strength and endurance

The pre-teen son is more of a man than the "father"

I googled the key words and see the same article of the same incident from various sources all over the results but I don't know if that actually makes it any more valid.

that and the part where the 12 year old somehow having the capability and opportunity to take down the women sounds like I am reading about the aftermath of an jojo battle but through the eyes of a clueless normal person.

Fight him? I'd suck his dick and let him fuck me in the ass.

Attached: 1533645980118.jpg (1455x2048, 280K)

I just did as well, and all the results I got on my search look to be local news, so no, I wouldn't count that as much more valid. Of course, Alphabet being the corporate shitpile that it is, there's no telling whether you and I are seeing the same sources in our results.

Magnet Missile is a solid weapon.

Attached: Magnetman.png (701x824, 445K)

Did you guys watch the interview with the family?

Immediately marry

>tank the demon
>damage down to low HP
>kite for party to get into position
>let son get killing blow for max XP
Good dad.