Clean your gun safe

>Clean your gun safe

Attached: 800px-Jordan_Peterson_June_2018.jpg (800x1122, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsWndfzuOc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up!
your not my father!

Attached: 1520473143173.gif (259x214, 760K)

I don't got anymore space in my 3 safes.

Attached: 1524847659520.jpg (550x666, 51K)

Do i still have to wash my penis?

>keeping your guns in a safe

Attached: ybmaxqdmrfx21.jpg (960x540, 60K)

*frog voice*
and there was just CorRosSion all OVER it! I mean, clean your darn weapon!

Tips on cleaning my freedom pile?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Good God he looks like such a man in this picture. Fucking Diamonds! and i'm straight

Attached: 1554858194393.jpg (640x789, 433K)

hire the wastrel children in your neighborhood to do it for you. you may need to train them, but you just withhold half their pay as a fee until they can do it right. now they have a source of income, you save time to earn more income for yourself, they get off the street and learn a trade.
Anarcho-Capitalism at it's finest.

Fine but he is still controlled opposition.

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-191231_Gallery.jpg (1079x893, 484K)

Still lmaoing at the Zizek "debate". Rekt by a fat communist with a beard.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsWndfzuOc4

I don’t have a gunsafe. I just keep my guns on the couch/bed hybrid.
Its weighs the whole down so much that the central support beam at the bottom is bent inwards.

You bet bucko

This describes Peterson perfectly.

Can i get a quick rundown how was peterson rekt

How so? He went against canadas compelled speech laws at great risk to himself. Amongst other things.

You're*
Retard.

Choose of them every month and clean it. Surely you aren't shooting all of them that often anyway.

But he espouses the importance of family values and free speech when that's being pushed as immoral and evil by the establishment?

He was challenged on his assertion that postmodern Neo-marxists are the crux of societal issues. Ziezek asked him to name one and he couldn't. He also did not do so much as read Karl Marx's the communist manifesto, and admitted to it. The crowd laughed at him and I actually felt bad, despite disliking the guy.

A sort of a miscommunication: Peterson planned, and only prepared for, a debate in a formal format (each side makes a statement about given subject, than each responds to the other's claims). Zizek, on the other, thought that it's an on-stage discussion of some sort, so he diverted from the subject, fired additional questions at Peterson etc. Peterson won the debate, because Zizek made only few claims about the subject at hand, but lost the "discussion" because Zizek put more effort into appealing to the crowed (less about solid claims following a specific logic frame work, more about inspirational and intrinsically good-sounding claims) and going off-subject (something Peterson wasn't ready for).