$100 Chink shotgun

Ordered 2, poorfags unite, the mosin era is over but the SAS12 era has begun.

centerfiresystems.com/p-9512-sas12-12ga-semi-auto-detachable-magazine-fed-shotgun-with-24-barrel-and-brown-furniture.aspx

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeBP4S5tUOw
centerfiresystems.com/p-9834-sas12-12ga-5rd-steel-mag-black.aspx
centerfiresystems.com/p-9512-sas12-12ga-semi-auto-detachable-magazine-fed-shotgun-with-24-barrel-and-brown-furniture.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ya know, ya dun fucked up hard m8, like ya coulda bought turk or Brazilian or a PSA, hi point or ruger bolty boi and been fine , but you are just a cheapskate shekel squeezer

Honestly might buy just because of mag fed

The poors are at it again

>t.h&k sales rep

some minor simple polishing you can do to help function.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeBP4S5tUOw

It's like a terrible Browning Auto 5 . I like it.

You're so rich you can't afford to waste a hundred bucks on something stupid and fun?

I’m not retarded enough with my money to buy a chinkshit gun.

Then you are poor? I spent a $100 on fucking chink fireworks last week.

>chooses to buy a overpriced, similar quality cheapo U.S made shotgun instead

kek

Still waiting for the threadly redditor "after I polished everything, opened the gas port and only use high brass shells it only jams every ten or so shots but it's gtg!"

I've got one relay questionable on if its worth it. takes a lot of work to get it to run right and still wont cycle anything other then high-brass shells. it is a fun range toy but don't even think about using it for home defense.

just get a mav14/88 you absolute poorfag holy shit, oh and good luck finding extra mags for that lol.

I dont understand why people buy junk guns.

I'm if you have any questions feel free to ask

mags ant too hard to find if you know where to look, also comes with 2, three rounders the 5 rounders are $25
centerfiresystems.com/p-9834-sas12-12ga-5rd-steel-mag-black.aspx

based china.

maybe you should try saving up a tiny bit of money and get a way better weapon both functionally and practically. I dont know why anyone would want one of these when 4 chink shit mags are the total sum of the gun. Saiga 10 round mags can be had for cheaper and hold more, this chink shit literally who shotgun has mags at half the cap for more.

>Ordered 2, poorfags unite, the mosin era is over but the SAS12 era has begun.
The Mosin, for all the bitching about "muh garbage rod", works fine. This thing, on the other hand, is a total hunk of shit. If you have any self-respect and/or concern about a gun actually firing when you need it to, you'll put out a hat and tap dance on the street corner until you have the extra money you need to buy a Maverick 88.

>blows up

I was curious and it was cheep, as I said its a fun range toy and curiosity and nothing more. I don't disagree with you that if you pay a little more you can get a decent shotgun.

wear proper ppe with that grenade next to your face

Watch the video I linked above, with some work you can get them to run somewhat, for $100 It's a cheap no shits given range blaster anyway.

That’s a little different though. You expect those to blow up.

I've done some but still need to attend to the gas ports and probably do a beater job with the grinding compound, i think i just used some thick grease and ran the action, I'm just without most of that stuff right now having resiliently moved but that's a good video and gave me some ideas on what to look at.

>Everday low prices show a discount NOT available with credit or debit purchases.
>online ve for
Wtf?

Vendor*

Damn I just looked at mine and it has the metal in the gas tube, hoping this fixes mine.

Why do gun stores do this so often? Every gun store near me does this shit, like they have different prices for cash and credit cards. I only ever see this done by gun sellers. It seems like such an outdated thing to do

A lot of finance businesses try to distance themselves from gun sales. Probably charge an extra arm and leg tongun retailers

Isnt it cause paypal charges 2-3%. And if its not paypal card companies in general. Anyways most of these small shops arent doing enough buisness to simply eat that cost on the already low profit margin. Like guns are 5-10% where the things with good profit margins are accessories.

>sticky bolt

Guns are verbotten on PayPal, if they even suspect that you use their service for Guns they will close your account and seize your PayPal assets

Credit card companies charge those rates for everything, not just guns. Even the bigger online gun stores like buds gun shop dot com and the one in the OP do it.

nice

99% of the time a result of not cleaning cosmoline out before shooting

>”I ordered two complete piece of shit guns that will never work right instead of one reliable gun with a good reputation.”
Smart move, user.

They look kinda cool with short barrels, but it seemed totally unreliable from what I've seen.

Attached: post-2-1105906036.jpg (1280x960, 199K)

let us know how your chink auto-musket works out user

Dubs of truth. I learned that lesson pretty quick after I bought a knockoff chink beretta for my first pistol, I ended up buying an actual 92fs anyways about a year later. It's much better to be patient and save up for a quality product that you really want. In my opinion quality beats quantity with guns

Half of the fun in chinkshit is watching it inevitably fall apart. $100, safe ammo, what could go wrong?

I suspect you are right, the fee is probably quite a bit higher than the 2-3% most card processing companies charge for non-gun transactions.

Cope

About the only value I can see in this thing is if you wanted something to teach yourself gunsmithing and needed something you wouldn't care about if you fucked up.

>centerfiresystems.com/p-9512-sas12-12ga-semi-auto-detachable-magazine-fed-shotgun-with-24-barrel-and-brown-furniture.aspx

>wut?

Attached: 12ga_shells.jpg (300x228, 27K)

>only spending 100$ on fire works
>calling people poor

Bitch my senpai dropped a few grand on fireworks and another grand on food and booze for the 4th. 100$ gets you jack shit even from an Indian res. Poor fuck living in a glass house.

>my family
So you didn’t buy them

>21:03:18
>21:12:20
lol

lmao has you pinned down perfectly. no one who has money gives a fuck about $100 or blowing it on a toy. not only are you broke, you're a leech.

No one who has money gives a fuck about $500 or spending it on a Chinese semi-auto shotty that actually works instead of a $110 PoS that requires work just to get semi-reliable operation out of it.

you just sold your spirit of adventure for an extra $400

I like the way this gun lives, not every gun is an investment to him, rather an experience

Gun "break in" is a myth perpetrated by retards trying to justify the poor function of poor quality guns. A properly built gun will function from round #1. If it needs to have ill-fitting parts slam around while peening, gouging, and galling to hopefully one day function reliably, it is junk.

Also "high brass" no longer means a goddamn thing with regard to the power of the load.

>Tfw I just bought and old school charter arms undercover for 135 bucks in a pawn shop

You know you can shop around and find something cheap and fun that will actually last right

>I only ever see this done by gun sellers.
You don't buy gasoline, do you

Uh no, it's the poorfag that can't buy a benelli m4

Yeah, but will it require hours of disassembly and work in order for you to only deal with a malfunction every couple of mags instead of a couple of malfunctions every mag?

Damn I'm jealous

Attached: IMG_0001-o6y8ql02po_v_1522894316.jpg (960x1280, 150K)

It actually looks more aesthetic than most semi auto shotguns.

Attached: topkek.png (413x495, 249K)