What am I supposed to do when my commanding officer orders to do something that is technically a war crime?

What am I supposed to do when my commanding officer orders to do something that is technically a war crime?

Attached: 1497905002966.png (657x527, 171K)

What's that?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_take_trude1945oneetyan__7d24afbaf34a1cb8b740bd0a1629d776.jpg (878x1200, 159K)

Count your lucky stars and get stuck in.

Frag him. Then do the war crime anyway.

Reminder that you can disobey any order you want if you feel they are morally wrong. Worst that can happen is you get fired. Who gives a shit

Get immunity in exchange for testifying against him.
Then testify that you're the one who actually killed the prisoner, so everyone goes free.

Don't forget the book deal that comes afterwards.

>Worst that can happen is you get fired
Fired AT, user. That's why officers are issued pistols.

Reverse Order, numbnuts. They will have their guard let down and think you're less likely to be in an autistic moral rage and seeing their name in red letters.

Attached: whatchu need that samurai sword fo stayvun.jpg (521x474, 22K)

frag him

In WW1 maybe.

Not in the day and age where Green Berets are getting a year for strangling someone after slinging drugs and planning to rape them as blackmail.

Refuse refuse refuse and state it. It's either a test and you better pass it with flying colors or a bad situation and heaps of shit waiting to fall in your nose.

The green beret was the one who was killed.

Are you not talking about SEALs here, boyo?

>Not in the day and age where Green Berets are getting a year for strangling someone after slinging drugs and planning to rape them as blackmail.
You mean SEALs and Marine Raiders?
The guy they killed was the Greenie.

t. SEAL

Oh shit sorry guys, I'm a discord trap who practices anime fetishes in real life, like manga brainfucking. I hit my brain stem with the jelly dildo, and accidentally switched "SEAL" and "Green Beret" around. By the way, I vote for gun control to disarm you shitlords who will kill me and my boyfriends, and give myself more welfare. I'm drooling right now. Oh shit is that estradiol pills?

Attached: 45 VS 9MM Asf ANY OUESTIONS Meme on SIZZLE.png (500x522, 148K)

Weird flex but ok.

>get to do what you want and not have any responsibility

See above. Your faggot officer might be testing your ass, in which case your best bet is to Pascal's Wager that shit and steer well fucking clear of any potential time in Leavenworth.

Even us civvies know about unlawful orders and the UCMJ, so OP is a larping faggort.

"Fired" takes a whole new meaning in this context, kek

Attached: 2bcb6c5993fe00a0e5cbcd316d5dad405e237953d073c53bc9f02af4f1ae1765.jpg (1024x632, 73K)

You aren't allowed to give entrapping orders with the intent that they won't be followed.
It would be straight forward for the ordered soldier to prove his innocence.

Go to the Nurumberg trials and say "just following orders."

Attached: IMG_20190619_150006.jpg (1080x1059, 375K)

You know you can fire back, right?

9mm all the way, given the analogy here.

Not the result they were going for with the infographic.

So you want OP to be executed for not doing anything?

What third world authoritarian shithole do you live in where that’s a thing? In the US, officers do not test subordinates for political reliability, or whatever commie buzzword you use in your country.

You can't be punished for disobeying a lawful order.

I mean, you can, but it wouldn't be an execution so much as a fragging.

what would have happened if Thompson's helo lit up Calley and those other fags?

Depends on the armed force you are serving in.
In the Bundeswehr for example you are supposed to not obey such orders.

Disobey the order and then get sent to Mars as punishment like Doomguy.

Dubs of truth

Both are low quality women in your info. Oh and kys

No, you're supposed to take the initiative, meet in secret and plan them yourself.

dumb frogposter

Don't do it.

If they push, DEMAND it in writing.

People are less likely to ignore policy if it's on paper.