Is it possible for one man to pull off what they say Oswald did?

Is it possible for one man to pull off what they say Oswald did?

Attached: 130802-lee-harvey-oswald-fender-tease_hhy06l.jpg (2560x1707, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSWSgcuYqDo
youtube.com/watch?v=ghmY6HmR4fs
commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hickey-ar-15_jfk.jpg
nbcnews.com/id/27705829/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/tech-puts-jfk-conspiracy-theories-rest/
youtube.com/watch?v=oqNWsR87WCY
youtube.com/watch?v=nPFrZqtJoLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. CIA & Mossad did it.

Yes. Did he? No.

Attached: oz-faces-backyard.gif (600x337, 411K)

He blew up the twin towers right

CALL ON MEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=qSWSgcuYqDo

youtube.com/watch?v=ghmY6HmR4fs

If the deep state is allowing/perpetrating it, then yes.

>Is it possible for one man to pull off what they say Oswald did?

Negative. The real reason he was able to do it was because he was a MARINE. Marines are all trained to be riflemen and most importantly, KILL
>see; pic also

Attached: 7D7556B9-4102-4C2E-BB83-F750A880DB87.jpg (220x321, 18K)

But he was only a marksman, the lowest qualification.

No, He needed the help of some clown in a storm drain, a pot head named Noal, a magician, and some random dude that filled in for him at work while he took the day off to watch a movie. Too bad Jack Ruby killed him before he was able to tell everyone that it was a Jewish plot for more gun control.

What is this gif trying to say?

>underrated

Attached: 1560803418217.jpg (295x350, 24K)

secret service guy in the car behind shot jfk in head with an m16

this is my favorite theory

He shot that judge and cop on his own. Plus almost shot another cop on the takedown

Its take on me you stupid nigger

Same

Underage away

Absolutely.
It’s what, a hundred yards with a scoped rifle? That’s not a difficult shot

There's been a disappointingly small amount of sniper assassinations in US history, not much to compare him to.

it's PARRIS Island
and
"Who dares, wins"

Absolutely possible one man can do what was alleged that he had done. Did he do it? I donno and honestly dont really give a fuck.

The Whitworth Sharpshooters did it throughout the War of Northern Aggression with much more primitive weapons.

Still a MARINE. That's enough.

I shot a coyote running full tilt through a field with my carcano calvary carbine. Took three shots and I didnt even have a clip, all the while I was standing there with my dick out pissing behind a tree.

So yeah probably

is there any evidence at all that (((THEY))) got to him and subjected him to any Mk Ultra experiments and through psychological coercion made him do it? Obviously looking at his background he looks like the perfect canidate for a planned assassination by deep state officials .

Attached: Dream.jpg (392x395, 23K)

also side note Kennedy was arguably a huge liability for both parties and it's my belief that they agreed to "silence" him.

Why wouldn't he have fired when JFK was driving toward him?

Reminder that Hillary was under Nixon when this happened. She is doing exactly (((they))) did back then, now. If not Political rivals, the men and women who bring any evidence at all against her, including the FBI Director. Hillary is the new Nixon and the new Mob Boss.

I take that back, i forgot about Justice Scalia.

muh emaaaaaaails
wahhhhhhhhhh

Or the 35 people that were killed by coincidence within a month of her trial? Are you just going to over look that?

Lets just start off with the fact that the Chinese most likely than not tapped into her personal server and took sensitive information because she committed several felonies, some of which are a crime against the united states. If they pursued bogus charges without evidence against an honored and decorated Navy SEAL, then I think her killing off 35 witnesses is not something to laugh at, at least common sense dictates this.

>maahh emaiillss
>wwaahh waahhh
Yea, classified information, where just 1 such breach is a few years in prison. She leaked THOUSANDS of such information and nothing happens.

Shut up with your bullshit. Someone needs to actually care or our country will degrade even more into corruption

Go back to r/eddit to cry about muh children in cages

Attached: 1562382338052.png (1024x1014, 1.16M)

Turn in your meme badge, zoomer.

Can confirm, I was there myself last night.

life must seem very confusing and nonsensical from your point of view. I can only say that I hope one day you'll realize you're being lied to. If you stay in your echo chambers or right wing "news" the world will never make sense to you.

They recreated it on one of those Discovery channel shows years back. Built a tower, secured ammo from the exact same lot as Oswald used, and made the shot. So yes.

Close. Kennedy was putting pressure to keep Israel from getting nukes. Best reference Michael Collins Piper's book Final Judgement.
People argue that it was the (((cia))) or the (((mob))) aka kosher nostra andmany others. The answer is yes to all of (((them.)))

>What a piece of shit
kek'd

>Still a MARINE. That's enough
>*sips te- I mean *nibbles crayon*

Wew

Attached: 434B5150-7BFC-4A5D-B515-5EF47987ADBD.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>War of Northern Aggression
Stay mad, Southoid

Attached: 1559520902601.png (600x600, 572K)

During the 70’s, a group of balistics experts and shooters were called into a renewed investigation, testing the single shooter theory. Only one man managed to pull off all shots in the right way, and it was his third time.

It’s plausible, in the same way that it’s plausible clowns had a fiesta in my basement while I was at church today.

In reality, it was Oswald and another shooter. Oswald fires two shots. One hitting pavement, one being the magic bullet. The entry wound for the headshot is 5.5mm wide, and Oswald bullet couldn’t have physically entered his skull. The headshot came from the secret service car. The angle Kennedy’s head was at , and the angle of the bullet hole,meant that the bullet came into his head from a completely horizontal angle. There is photographic proof that a secret serviceman held an M16 at his hip as the motorcade sped up. SS agent George Hickey’s hip was at level with Kennedy’s head.They went under a bridge and a cop on the bridge smelled gunpowder a few seconds after they drove past. Parkland hospital staff were later threatened with the same AR-15.
A note about Oswald firing two shots; yes, there were three casings next to him. But one was darker, grimier, and to his left. The other two casings were to his right (the side of ejection) and were much brighter. I Oswald likely had that old casing to prevent buildup in the empty chamber.

Summed up:
>Oswald misses,hits pavement,debris cuts a civilians face
>SS agent picks up M16 from car floor
>stand up in car with gun at hip
>Oswald fires magic bullet
>SS driver flinches and lurches
>lurch causes accidental discharge

commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hickey-ar-15_jfk.jpg

Attached: 236BF48D-C937-4DFC-A366-4EAC73D5AAF0.jpg (550x309, 87K)

It was Jewish paratroopers with Uzis airdropped from a Goodyear blimp to stop his rhinoplasty tax

nbcnews.com/id/27705829/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/tech-puts-jfk-conspiracy-theories-rest/

blood spatter analysis proves it

264 feet at a target moving 10 mph in a lateral motion. He missed the first shot and his a curb past Kennedy's head as the car passed from across Oswalt.

He did it. It's really not a hard shot to pull off with a scoped rifle. Idk why that's so complicated.

was he in the book suppository??

>blood spatter analysis
>based off of the one video of the headshot
That tape has too much weight placed upon it tbqh

What was his fucking deal?

Attached: XLJack_Ruby_mugshot.jpg (824x550, 64K)

How many genders are there, user?

76 yards, 10MPH moving targets, 2 hits, easy shoot.

2 hits, 7 wounds

LCN got its due. Nothing to see here, no connections, fuggedaboutit kid.

Pseudoscience garbage. He almost certainly did it, but that video is idiotic drivel.

You fell fir the bait but arnt even going to memtion the 75th ranger regiment?

That's fucking ludicrous

I thought he didn't have a scope

>Is it possible for one man to pull off what they say Oswald did?

Well yes if they are backed by the kbg and trained by them as he was. He was practised in the carcano while living in Russia with his Russian wife, soviets had them as eastern front captures from the Italians....

The government wanted my Boi dead so they killed him and framed it on Oswald

Attached: I Love JFK.jpg (604x335, 125K)

Mine is that no one shot him, his head just did that

That's why you never hold a sneeze in.

No one gonna mention the "carcanos are inaccurate" meme that fudds parrot?

Carcanos are inaccurate.

they only work if you are in the suppository

No he didn’t do it, The Comedian did though.

the photos were faked

I went to the spot he shot from. It's not that impressive and is vastly blown out of proportion. Any retarded midwesterner who is used to shooting coyotes could've made that shot easily.

Fuck, right under me. No they aren't. Fudds who cut down the barrel to sporterize them not understanding progressive rifling make them inaccurate

How full of shit is this movie?

Attached: 28217a32833e9e06d1e7e8b80eb9144f.jpg (512x755, 84K)

You know it's a sad day when you can't trust a coked-out Hollywood Jew propagandist at his word anymore.

Remember that it's a hollywood production.

Also, early American ammunition used slightly undersized bullets, adding to the perceived inaccuracy

Most of it is based on real events, the only thing that's really bullshit is when it claims that Connally couldn't hold his stetson because his wrist was broken. The fact is no one quite knows the amount or order of shots but there is strong evidence for 4-5 different shots and two of them were basically within a split second of each other.

The car park behind the grassy knoll on that day was so packed with cars that people couldn't get through to where they thought the shots were coming from and where many people reported seeing smoke.

Also the people accused of being CIA agents in the trial this is based on later turned out to be CIA on record. There's a fuckton of evidence pointing towards it being a CIA coup, like Oswald make a call to a Raleigh address of an ONI fake defector program after he was arrested.

Both Earl Warren, the judge in the Jim Garrison '69 trial and the head of the house select committee on assassinations all said they believed in retrospect that it was a conspiracy. Even Jackie Kennedy said she thought it was suspicious that the driver slammed on the brakes before 'back and to the left'.

Attached: 97539760786078630.png (360x450, 218K)

I don't understand why a person who shot the president would deny having shot the president.

If you're clever enough to plan out an assassination, be in the perfect place at the perfect time, etc, then you probably have a serious motive behind your actions and you'd be smart enough to know you couldn't escape.

The whole thing just reeks of a greater conspiracy, but if it was a conspiracy, we will never, ever know the truth.

there was no entry wound, jfk's head fucken exploded

youtube.com/watch?v=oqNWsR87WCY
39 seconds in he hears about him "killing the president" for the first time
Does that look like a man who got caught red handed, or a man who realized he's been set up?

Personally, I like the theory that he was aiming for someone else and missed.

Maybe he wanted to murder Jackie for being a thot or something

This is how it actually went down:

SHOOTING:

First were two synchronized shots before the Zapruder film started:

- White guy and a black/swarthy spotter in the School Book Depository fired a shot that missed the limo and hit a manhole

- At the exact same time another two man team in the Dal-Tex building fired a missed shot that hit Tague left of the underpass

Above the grassy knoll, men in police uniforms were guarding the shooters wearing long coats with fake secret service credentials behind crammed rows of cars, they got the signal by the man pumping the umbrella up and down and another swarthy guy stepping out into the road and raising a closed fist:

- 3rd shot that hit kennedy in the neck was from the left side of the fence running up to the railroad track
- 4th shot that hit Connally was another from the Dal-Tex
- 5th and final shot that blew out the back of Kennedy's head was in the center of the fence behind the tree

Attached: 1560177946721.png (600x600, 225K)

Reminder that the "deadline" for the declassification of the rest of the JFK files is October 26, 2021.
Don't hold your breath, but who knows.

There also reports of a 6th shot that was fired when the presidential limo was speeding through the tunnel to the hospital.

COVER UP:

- All cameras were seized immediately
- Multiple witnesses saw smoke above the knoll and men throwing breakdown rifles into a cloth and bundling them into a car boot, the deputy sheriff caught a suspicious group of men behind the fence and they presented secret service credentials when it later turned out there were no SS posted there that day
- Men in the Dal-Tex were arrested and records were destroyed
- Oswald was staying with CIA agents Ruth and Michael Paine the night before, who Oswald was introduced to by CIA agent George De Mohrenschildt, friend of GHWB

HOW IT WAS KEPT SECRET:
- Dallas Police and many politicians were told by LBJ that it was a Soviet plot and they had to cover it up to avoid WW3, including Earl Warren
- David Ferrie, Guy Banister, Clay Shaw and other people in the Jim Garrison trial turned out to be CIA agents and blackmailed pedophiles, they told Garrison that other conspirators were blackmailed pedos too (J Edgar Hoover-style camerasnares)
- Jack Ruby was told there would be a holocaust of jews if he didn't kill Oswald. Either he knew it was actually related to Israel or he was told that it was a far-right plot to pin it on jews - he claimed that he believed it was the latter.

Jacob Rubinstein
Why would he change his name?

Why do so many Marines lose their shit and do stuff like this?

>A year after his conviction, in March 1965, Ruby conducted a brief televised news conference in which he stated: "Everything pertaining to what's happening has never come to the surface. The world will never know the true facts of what occurred, my motives. The people who had so much to gain, and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in, will never let the true facts come above board to the world." When asked by a reporter, "Are these people in very high positions, Jack?", he responded "Yes."

>Dallas Deputy Sheriff Al Maddox claimed: "Ruby told me, he said, 'Well, they injected me for a cold.' He said it was cancer cells. That's what he told me, Ruby did. I said you don't believe that bullshit. He said, 'I damn sure do!' [Then] one day when I started to leave, Ruby shook hands with me and I could feel a piece of paper in his palm ... [In this note] he said it was a conspiracy and he said ... if you will keep your eyes open and your mouth shut, you're gonna learn a lot. And that was the last letter I ever got from him." In the note, Ruby claimed he was part of a conspiracy, and that his role was to silence Oswald.

>Not long before Ruby died, according to an article in the London Sunday Times, he told psychiatrist Werner Teuter that the assassination was "an act of overthrowing the government" and that he knew "who had President Kennedy killed". He added: "I am doomed. I do not want to die. But I am not insane. I was framed to kill Oswald."

Why would he say any of that?

A faction within the cia was involved lead by James Jesus Angleton. He was a zionist. They even have a monument to Angleton in Israel.
CIA + Mossad did JFK.

Oswald was supposed to be killed immediately after the assassination. He wasn't. Jacob Rubenstein was made to kill the patsy before he could talk.

Why wouldn't he have shot him coming up the street?
TRIANGULATION OF FIRE

Any source on any of this?

He was simultaneously scared for his life, but believed if he told the truth in public it would lead to a pogrom of Jews. He wanted Chief Justice Warren to take him to Washington so he could clear his name in private without speaking to the press. That's not some meme, he actually said words to that effect on multiple occasions.

It's up in the air whether he was lied to that he had to keep silent to protect jews or if he knew fully that there was some sort of Jewish involvement.

>it would lead to a pogrom of Jews
Oh what might have been.

Deputy Sheriff of Dallas County Roger Craig: youtube.com/watch?v=nPFrZqtJoLw

>president get's assassinated
>investigative agencies immediately deem thousands of documents "classified"
oh yeah he totally did it, nothing to see here folks

Holy fuck i hate this guy

I'm 99% sure Jews killed this guy so he couldn't spill the beans on who made him do it. There's still no reason for him to have done it.

Attached: 20190326_185318836.png (506x474, 40K)

He had a scope but they found out it wasn't zeroed - not even close to being zeroed at all. He used irons.

In Minecraft, this is the man that fired the fatal shot from behind the picket fence that killed Jack Kennedy with a Siamese Mauser, .45-70 conversion (also the actual rifle that was found in the Texas Book Depository) - Olympic shooter and CIA Office of Technical Services assassin Art Jackson.

In Minecraft, want to know why MK/ULTRA and similar revelations came about with the Church Committee and what sparked the Watergate break-in?

In Minecraft, 1970, a group of armed robbers which was loosely linked, financially but not in sectarian terms, to the PIRA found an underground CIA black site in the Slieve Bloom mountains in Ireland full of drugged children strapped to beds with tape recorders looping underneath them. They found refrigerators full of gelatin cubes and LSD-25 vials. They also found compromising photos of American and ROI politicians abusing kids. The cell tortured and interrogated the CIA agents there and went on to raid multiple black sites in the UK and United States and collected stacks of documents and photos.

In Minecraft the cell sold copies of the "family jewels" to the IRA so they could gain leverage and secure arms shipments via a secret contra-style deal with Libya to Northern Ireland. A group of Nixon-allied evangelical republicans in Greenville, SC got their hands on the documents which included the JFK files but someone sold them to the Democrats. That is what the "White House Plumbers" were actually breaking in to try and locate.

Attached: 97539753907530730.png (551x618, 368K)

It’s good to see Boomerposting has made its way over from /o/