What's good etiquette as regards girls at the range?

What's good etiquette as regards girls at the range?
Should we give them their own ranges to segregate them?

Attached: bangjigglebangbang.webm (640x640, 1.08M)

>What's good etiquette as regards girls at the range?
Wear non revealing clothing
No cell phone usage
No instagram selfies
Please just be quiet
>Should we give them their own ranges to segregate them?
Yes. But they would be completely empty because females only go to shoot guns to get attention from men.

That is a gross butt

wut... that is the type of ass that you bury your tongue in....

why is that guy wearing a gas mask?

That is a gross

Ban white women for thinking they're cowgirls inspired by Kid Rock and Ted Nugget (they don't have original interests in music only their testosterone sweat providers' bet you flyover fags can't into plural s'), ban spics and other shitskins for being gang terrorist weapon auditors for the banger ISIS boyfriends they are straw purchasing for, ban negresses for the previous also their cellulite chimpouts make THEM the danger.

I would like to take this moment to highlight the onions-appeal of "I Am The Danger", because it feeds into the insecurities of introverted Drive-obsessed basedboys and their lack of being taken seriously by even women.

Attached: awwpharahcrackedmouthegyptiankitty.png (327x192, 139K)

shitty HVAC in the range leaves lots of lead in the air.

Oh shit I lost sight of the end of the post:
Now banning women from the range isn't sexist, it's racially realism :) *send this in snapchat to her*

Attached: 2019-05-18 06_56_08-Open.png (417x562, 183K)

Fag

Logging on

Attached: LOG SCREAM.jpg (700x990, 156K)

>don't do things i don't like or don't approve of

These "yoga" pants have gone way too far

Attached: Memri_ef6e4e_6446921.jpg (1200x1351, 163K)

He's right though
Look at that sag not firm at all you desperate faglords

you bof got da big gay

Attached: unknown_2.png (771x960, 808K)

SNIIIFFFFF

>t. Saggy grandma ass lover
Come on faggot

Attached: b03a8194c550f3e1eea8a46927cf7600.jpg (600x900, 29K)

Attached: sniffsniff.jpg (533x800, 163K)

>he doesn't want to fuck the space where the thigh meets the saggy ass cheek

what are you, some kinda faggot?

Attached: 1496258518962.jpg (243x208, 9K)

Other guy said shitty HVAC but even if the HVAC is completely fine, the dude works there presumably 5+ days a week and is constantly exposed to some amount of lead, it's the same reasons doctors don't want to be exposed to x-rays when one x-ray is completely harmless for the patient.

Definitely a fag

And that is why I only shoot outside.

still enjoying what's left from the brap barn earlier

Let's agree the blatant pathetic desperate ass displaying by modern females is predictable, really fucking lame, and more than a little sad. I wish I lived in the 20s/40s/50s, those dresses and well-groomed girls were gorgeous.

>Please just be quiet
>on a fucking gun range

Attached: 1400298669339.jpg (257x224, 10K)

Why the fuck would put your tongue anywhere near a shit pipe? Do you also use the toilet brush to brush your teeth?

Attached: 1559234715625.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

fag or virgin detected

probably both

the fumes from her butthole.

Because I'm a straight male.

What shit? It's called a shower, user. It's just skin. You're not licking her lower intestine. Just the outside.

Jeffery Epstein just got charged with child sex trafficking, you know the guy that ran the Lolita Express and had frequent customers like Bill Clinton eating out 12 year old girls?

You've got it backward. Fags have no identity outside of ass.

That's a man's ass. Trust me. I know.

Wrong on both counts. Married with four kids actually.

>Going to a gun range
What a city fag

Attached: 1560463918812.png (672x787, 979K)

Attached: 6D2166E4-F3A1-458A-AC82-E0953D369B38.jpg (458x418, 33K)

I guess I am a faggot

r9/k/

>made the mistake of procreating with a flatass

She looks like a definite mudshark

Why does he wear the mask

Shes lacking in the ass game
One month of squats and occasional jogs should fix it

tell them they can eat your jizz if they don't miss

That is what I call a pooping ass, An ass which has no other purpose but to expel waste (scat) from her body, it is unatractive, and again only serves to expel waste from her body.

vs a fucking ass, which is visually appealing and serves both to expel waste and pleasure.

hey Jow Forums how do i have sex with that?

But I need to post pics of me shooting on my snap story to prove that I'm not a beta male

Agreed. Looks like man ass

>when one x-ray is completely harmless for the patient.
any amount of exposure I mean ANY statistically will increase cancer risk.

Women who wear these kinds of pants just want to show how much of a shallow whore they are

>Should we give them their own ranges to segregate them?

that's just going to lead to a lot of girls accidentally shooting each other. women need a man to supervise and instruct them or they end up dying by their own hand.

t. person who has almost been shot both intentionally and unintentionally by several women

It’s ok user, just change your profile pic I will believe you

yes, on a gun range, where people shoot guns. the only sounds should be gun sounds and polite conversation between men, not the high-pitched shrieking/laughing of nervous women.

If the one thing all these women have in common is shooting you, have you ever thought that maybe you're the problem?

Attached: Sniff-O-Scope.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

none of them shot me. are you illiterate?

sorry that you don't know any women, but writing mean words on the internet won't change that. try getting a haircut, stud.

This thread

Attached: WOULDNOT.jpg (667x882, 77K)

>"t. person who has almost been shot both intentionally and unintentionally by several women"
Looks like you just need to find better female friends.

>Ted Nugget

You know fuck you for making fun of our lord and savior Ted but at the same time it gave me a hearty chuckle.

Attached: 4F31AA2C-C293-4389-8E43-8A711876C4D1.jpg (2448x2449, 2.01M)

seething roasties

We get it, you don't want women to have guns because they keep trying to kill you.

This

no guns incel

Give her a firm handshake and ask to speak to her manager.

Attached: 1562373556806.png (970x545, 504K)

Based onionsposter

That is a good post, and you user are right.
I live in Italy and the range I went for a lot of years also was a place where they released the "handling" proof required for the gun licenses. Since this license is good for scoring in national law enforcement hiring selections, a lot of girls went there just to get the license, absolutely no interest in firearms.
This kind of girls usually went there all makeup and very attractive clothing, some even in heels because they know that there are all males, and to have an easy time since that is a somewhat exam anyway, whey played the "pussy card" to help in passing the exam at the first try.

Now... yes, it is all right that the average Italian would skin a baby alive to get into some thot's pants, but boy if I've seen people sweeping, lazy handling guns and ammo and having an overall decreased attention to what are doing. All the people there literally behaved differently. Normal shooters always get distracted, loading ammo mags behind to watch at asses, and range officers all over them to "teach with passion" not caring much of what the others, now all looking at the girl, were doing.

I really felt that the level of safety decreased and that an issue when handling tools capable of fatal injury.

Safety first, and always. Cellphones and improper social usage already do a lot of trouble and even harm in normal places without guns. He's right.

see Girls in all male situations tend to be like hens singing for the fresh egg they made. Adds to the distraction.

Attached: c7453dccae7f548d8da72efed03cf994.jpg (640x480, 233K)

Have sex
Cringe
Based

Based schizo poster

god... i wish those pants were me

Attached: 1558316476396.jpg (750x753, 74K)

Attached: gaynigger.jpg (720x540, 60K)

>looks

. Silence, virgin.

>Girls in all male situations tend to be like hens singing for the fresh egg they made. Adds to the distraction.
depends entirely on the girl, but I guess it's easier to just generalize an entire gender so it fits into the box you made for it.

>girl at range
I am at the range to practice. true men of the sword are not distracted by anything that is not the sword

Attached: HTB10oKNPVXXXXc2XVXXq6xXFXXXF.jpg (700x700, 81K)

Attached: 20190707_144523.jpg (4032x1908, 1.99M)

now THIS is schizophrenia

>tfw no petite blond city girl gf to introduce shooting and teach the fundamentals of marksmanship

Attached: UNUL8876.jpg (800x450, 20K)

based

why is that guy wearing a gas mask?

He's a big guy.

Always stand behind them so you can watch their butts. Well its my personal rule anyway.

>Shooting at the range

Lol don't you have a backyard you dumb fuck

He is also a little bit of a faggot. I work at an indoor range and get my lead levels checked regularly and everything is normal. In most cases it's really not a problem. However, I know of a guy whose job was to clean the back wall of a range, without the right gear, and yeah he did get sick with lead poisoning.

(you)(you)(you)(you)

based sniff posters

Attached: 1539951664055.jpg (600x800, 63K)

Wish I could be a fly on the wall when she's sick in the bathroom

Attached: 1555290584306.png (407x275, 181K)

Attached: 4AC786DA8E6A42B5A44DA307AAFA7204.jpg (1024x690, 261K)

Attached: THICC.gif (436x245, 1.28M)

Attached: 1531518546783.jpg (1080x1080, 211K)

Everyone in this thread needs to have sex. Except me. I have had sex twice a day everyday for a week. I need a break

Attached: 1543108005884.webm (480x360, 952K)

Probably true, but look at all the money you've made.

Its only smells

Nah Im actually baby making

Jesus, are they bonded to her at a sub-atomic level?

charge: massive skid mark in yoga pants
sentence: death

How do women wear shit like that? I get uncomfortable just getting my briefs jammed a little

While we're on the topic of range-clothing, has anyone gone shooting in a suit? Have you ever seen someone shooting in a suit? How did people react?

Attached: depositphotos_106825292-stock-photo-bald-man-in-gray-suit.jpg (683x1024, 41K)

This.

White women should stay at home with those so-called "asses".

Attached: 1526663820196.jpg (344x443, 138K)