Gun politics

Is Dan Crenshaw the political guardian of our guns? He knows how to use them, and can tell the difference between an AR and an AK. Are there any politicians better?

Attached: Crenshaw.jpg (800x798, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Scalise
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>supports Israel
> speaks out against prowhite groups
Yea that's a no for eye patch man

he was a US serviceman, why would he support a nazi fuck like you

> speaks out against prowhite groups
as everyone should

lots of former service men have it in their heads that civilian's don't need their weapons of war.
That someone was in the military is not an automatic sign that they're "shall not be infringed" friendly.
Haven't heard Dans views personally. But I'm assuming since he's representing Texas he will not touch gun control with an EOD remote control robot.

Why?

No idea, but individual liberty and freedom are not outmoded concepts

Because they're largely and unironically retarded, and retards shouldn't breed.

Interesting how you concentrated on the part of the post that says
>Speaks out against prowhite groups
but ignored the
>supports israel
bit.
Please leave jidf.

guaranteed you're the retard here and know probably next to nothing about politics

Two birds with one stone.
>guaranteed
>probably

It's ok to be white

>guaranteed retard
>probably know nothing about politics
retard confirmed
>grug.jpeg

>asked about his 2A stance
>oh no he is a center right politician and not a nazi splerg lord!
>you definitely should not support him!

Attached: 1561126899893.jpg (1022x1024, 100K)

no, zogbots are lower lifeforms than blacks.
All US soldiers unironically deserve an IED to the face.

Attached: the_face_of_war.jpg (360x395, 43K)

t. Mustafa

>soldier
>marine

There's nothing retarded about watching your people die out and wanting to do something about it, user.

t. Arab

I'm sorry a predator drone killed your goat wife, Muhammad.

He said the truth
All of your buddies threw their life away for NOTHING

>Disliking Zionists makes you a muslim
Why is this board overrun by neocon retards?

Cry harder, seppos.

It wasn't until posting Jow Forums memes and opinions became the norm here. How you idiots fail to grasp the contrarian nature of this place is beyond my understanding.

Dan is just John McCain's replacement and you're to retarded to notice it.

Lmao no this ziocon supports the taps act and his foreign policy is retarded, he literally said "we go there so they don't come here".

well, to find part of the puzzle look up act.IL
they have a fun little video explaining how they gamify reporting anti-Israel stuff online and how to be a good goy

Based and Allsupilled.

What the actual fuck.

Because muh white rice posters take this way too seriously and are so easy to rile up.

*too

You white supremacist tards belong on /pol. Stick to where you belong, and stop trying to ruin /k.

Too bad he's a chickenhawk who wants piss away American lives and treasure for Israel.

Why? Blacks and Hispanics are a drain on the American treasury, double to triple crime, and vote to grab guns and siphon money.

It’s an old shill argument

>lots of former service men have it in their heads that civilian's don't need their weapons of war.

A few do. The majority dont believe that, and the vast majority of combat arms veterans dont believe that. Every editorial published in some national outlet by a veteran saying "I carried an M4 in Iraq/Afgjanistan and no civilian should have them" hae always been some fucking REMF intelligence analyst or a fucking accountant pr something. Even among REMFs their opinion is in the minority, and is just being cherry picked by leftist media outlets.

FUCK OFF POL FROM Jow Forums FOR GOOD, FUCK YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE FUCKS!!!

> not being a zionist neocuck means you're a white supremacist
you'll be right at home at /ptg/ retard boomerlords

Literally nothing wrong with supporting Israel
They are our only democratic ally in the middle east

Attached: npc.jpg (318x318, 12K)

>>ally
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
>The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
> failed Israeli covert operation ... a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers

>he was a US serviceman,
fought wars for Israel
>why would he support a nazi fuck like you .... pro-white= nazi
Keep it up Shlomo

>50+ years ago
Get over it lmao

You are the political gaurdian of our guns, dumbshit. The citizens of this country ARE the government and the law. I realize they don't teach that stuff in school anymore as they are spending all their tinr teaching kids to be commy trannys and faggots. If, as a grown man, you need a savior or a daddy figure then it is time to cut off your balls and start sucking dick on a street corner.

democracy? Ethno supremist theocracy.

>Israel
>Democratic
Son if Jow Forumsfags weren't so hung up on "da jooos!" they'd realize Israel is almost exactly like the "based" fascist apartheid states they constantly romanticize.

Can the jews get over the holocaust then?
Can blacks get over slavery?

>A vote for a third party is a vote for [Party I Don't Like].

To get back on topic, yes, there are better politicians for the cause: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Scalise

Guy got shot, came back more pro gun than fucking ever. He's the anti Gabby Giffords. Would love to see him someday become Speaker of the House.

retard confirmed

Let me check my own dub dubs and add from his Wikipedia:
>Scalise has been an opponent of gun control and was given an "A+ rating" from the National Rifle Association.[44][45] After being shot, and in the wake of the 2017 Las Vegas shooting, Scalise said on Meet the Press that he is still a gun rights supporter: "Don't try to put new laws in place that don't fix these problems. They only make it harder for law-abiding citizens to own a gun." Scalise has described the Second Amendment as "unlimited."[46]
Un-fucking-limited. SHALL NOT

You anti-white cucks belong on plebbit. You communist trannies belong on leftypol. Stop trying to ruin Jow Forums and Jow Forums for that matter. Glad I could help.

Based.

this. death to welfare queens.

Fucking disgusting bigot.

#rude

While joining the military is dumb no one deserves to get hurt especially young poor men who didn’t start the war.

Your right in that you shouldn’t support the military but your wrong to be excited with people get fucked up. This is a teenagers outlook.

QUICK QUICK TEENAGEPOL POST THEM FAT FINGERS AND YOUR CCW! :DDDDD

>having balls
>not sucking dick for fun
You are not on the correct website, friend.