22 for self defense

Spies trust them for deep carry
Discuss

Attached: images(4).jpg (259x194, 13K)

it's trash

.380 or bust

>gets killed by 25 acp

.25acp is gonna be slightly more reliable. Slightly.

Years ago I knew a heroin dealer who kept a FIE Titan .25 in his tubesock during deals. He had to pull it one time and ran away while shooting behind him under his shoulder.

those things are funnnn

22 will def cause a boo boo

They are rather adequate contrary to idiotic belief

22 in a long barrel (rifle) is very formidable. 22 out of a 2-3 inch barrel is sketchy.

*flexes out of it

A .22lr revolver fixes the reliability issues for the most part. .22lr out of a 2” barrel is pretty shit, but it’s probably effective enough. As a bonus you get 3 extra rounds compared to a .38

Attached: 0C2BCCA6-0A5C-452B-A55B-0008E69C7793.jpg (261x193, 7K)

.22 really isn't as unreliable as people say. I've shot thousands of minimags and have yet to get a dud

Really depends on quality of ammo.
I've definitely had my fair share of duds with random crap ammo.
My friend had some shit that would fall 20 feet out the barrel probably 1 in every 10 rounds for a box of 500 or so

cci was the best for my 10/22

All I've ever used in my Phoenix arms hp22a and my wife uses it in her Beretta neos. And despite the shit people talk about the Phoenix it's done just fine with the minimags.

Yeah quality ammo is a must. From my experience cci rimfire is more reliable than Tula centerfire. Also pulling the trigger again loads a fresh round, so no need to practice clearing drills

Don’t associate with blacks

I mostly shoot CCI minimags and the stinger HPs. I can count on one hand the times I've had ammunition failures. Thunderbolt on the other hand, I've had more failures with that than anything else.
Pretty sure the "rimfire is unreliable" thing comes from people using garbage ammo.

>deep carry
you mean like in your butthole?

seconded, i've shot thousands of minimags and the only malfunctions i've had were the first two shots of a 10/22 that worked flawlessly afterward
thunderbolts are literal garbage though, like a 15% failure rate

You should try my medication.

Attached: screenshot.jpg (3360x872, 642K)

My wife likes my 32acp berreta tomcat. It fits well in her small hands and the recoil is really mild. It's a nice mouse gun I got for about $250 used at my lgs. I'm sure you (can) use .22 for self defense but I'm concerned it won't bounce around enough in the guys skull to stop him effectively. Also I've seen plenty of quality .22 fail to fire which in an automatic is bad news

Aren’t tomcats ultra thicc?

>Spies trust them for deep carry
If a spy is worried about the caliber of his gun then he's not a very good spy.

I don't think they're that thicc, but berreta did beef up the slide because they were cracking. I can still easily conceal it in the pocket of some well fitted jeans

Any firearm you are comfortable with can make a great CC. .22 is a lethal round, irrelevant of what gear queers say.

He was white, shooting at blacks who were trying to rob him. Your advice is still valid and this anecdote provides the ether of truth.

It can work better in non-usa countries where gun ownership is less popular.
There are many cases of succesfully using .22 for SD so fags who say it wont work are just those neet kidos who frequent Jow Forums to larp as operators.

How effective would a Ruger Charger with a brace and full of CCI stingers be as a PDW and stopgap to a better weapon?

>spies
You mean mossad. The reason is because you can get .22 in even the most cuck'd country. Remember twice in the head at close range.

Dude theres some 12 round .22lr revolvers out there.

Should be enough

Attached: received_291245731519803.jpg (1000x827, 64K)

What brace adapter you using?

>Quality .22 fail to fire.
Use CCI dumbass. Anything from Walmart is not quality ammo.

You may not end up needing a better weapon. Just use 25 round mags and keep dumping until the threat stops.

Link please senpai

Police use these in my town.

Where is this town?

No. about the same size as a LCP, Spectrum, or even Kel-tec .32 but much fatter. For less space you can get a center fire cartridge, more power, and something with an actual extracor. No to the Tomcat, Bobcat, PT22 and 25 for CC.
For fun? Hell yeah! I have 2.