What's up with the extreme levels of brand loyalty when it comes to guns Jow Forums?

What's up with the extreme levels of brand loyalty when it comes to guns Jow Forums?
It doesn't matter what gun you're talking about, glocks or 1911's, AR's or AK's, any surplus gun, it seems like no matter what gets mentioned there's always someone who almost gets offended that someone somewhere is using something he personally doesn't like.

Attached: 1234132431242.jpg (480x480, 52K)

Whether you like it or not, tribalism is deeply ingrained in all of us. Even knowing that it's nonsense I'm still loyal to my own brands. It's just the way we are.

Attached: 1560472857255.jpg (720x719, 215K)

Go fuck yourself with that fucking defect handgrenade from Australia. I hope your both hands will be lost and remaining schrapnel will tear of your eye... Also that bitch looks kinda ugly

People spend a lot of money on that shit, causing an emotional attachment. Add to this the blind regurgitation of unoriginal information, along with echo chamber forums and you have a recipe for fanboyism. It's literally the same shit you see for cars, sports teams and gaming platforms, etc..

idk I like ARs and Glocks because a shit load of people have them, and they have them in 5.56 and 9mm.

you gotta plan for the boogaloo, above all else

I avoid brand loyalty by building all my guns and also if you dislike FN in any way I will fucking murder you

Attached: 15624848558591971698933.jpg (2448x3264, 1.46M)

Because most gun owners (dumbfuck blue collar whites) buy into it. All white men should be sissified with estrogen and dommed by BBC.

Attached: 1550204300245.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)

Poor people ruin everything. They can only afford one option so their option must be the best option even if its actually a piece of shit. Thats not even getting into the poorfag subcategories, like the "Just-as-good" who demeans the purchases of others to feel better about only owning PSA and IO guns, or the "Nigger-rich", who is poor but lives off food stamps for 6 months so he can buy a single expensive item so he can "flex/dab on poors", even though he can neither afford to shoot said gun or eat a square meal.

did that guy break his legs or something

it turns the hips in and buttocks / thighs out making for a more womanly looking hip area
it’s camera tricks

No but I will

Attached: 1549905110855.jpg (663x888, 171K)

>I spent 500+ dollars on something and did a bunch of research
>My opinion is best
>Therefore, the brand I chose is best.
It's just people being unable to see that others have different needs. And maybe a little cognitive dissonance.

Unless you like 1911s or revolvers. Then you are just a fucking moron.

Attached: [001018].gif (551x466, 102K)

I have my personal preferences. I genuinely don't care what gun you own or what political side you're on. Every gun, even shitty but functional ones, in the hands of civilized people ist a plus.
Guns benefit every law abiding citizen and there are plenty of reasons to own guns even if you're leaning to the left. Have a healthy dose of reality in your worldview and learn why democracies where built in the first place.
Don't buy into division tactics and learn to put your petty emotions aside. A divided populace only benefits the tyrants behind the curtain.

Shills will oppose this.

Attached: download (2).jpg (800x800, 379K)

>What's up with the extreme levels of brand loyalty when it comes to guns Jow Forums?

I wouldn't know. Out of 14 guns, none of them have the same brand. Don't currently plan to get any of the same brand either.
I'm a bit of a gun snob, and basically no brand is able to satisfy my requirements across multiple types of firearms.

Attached: 1286506467197.jpg (378x276, 16K)

I can't count how many brands off the top of my head
it doesn't matter as long as it works

Comes down to a combination fudd lore and affordability. If you can only afford one maybe two guns then you might as well get what everyone else has or says you should get.

The guns you buy should be the ones you want because it either fills whatever niche you need it to fill, or because you like how it looks and feels.

Buy a gun, then buy another, then another, and another. Buy what you want.

I don't know what's worse this bait or your engrish.

It's cheaper to convince yourself that the guns you own are superior, rather than buying new guns to see what's best for you

For me, OP, it's an H&K G3A2

Attached: IMG_20190707_034740_712.jpg (1868x1868, 378K)

>I avoid brand loyalty
>if you dislike FN in any way I will fucking murder you
what kind of retard double think is this??

Attached: 135973642311.jpg (400x400, 13K)

>"Unless you like 1911s or revolvers. Then you are just a fucking moron."
Based and redpilled. Fuck fudds!

Best answer. There was a documentary made that discusses how advertisers and corporations use our natural tribal to their profit. You will see this taken to an extreme in sportsball. "Muh team"

it's exactly the same with car people, just a human nature thing I think, I like to compare Glocks to Hondas since they are so generic and reliable yet people lose their shit over them both positive and negative

>he hasn't overcome simple human emotions like tribalism yet
Wtf user, are you even trying to overcome your humanity?

Attached: 1561146310837.png (486x562, 224K)

I honestly just troll guys like this , and anyone else I can goad into writing a rambling paragraph because they get mad other people buy things and like them.

>What's up with the extreme levels of brand loyalty when it comes to consoles /v/?
>What's up with the extreme levels of brand loyalty when it comes to smartphones Jow Forums?
>What's up with the extreme levels of brand loyalty when it comes to weeb shit /toy/?
>What's up with the extreme levels of brand loyalty when it comes to cameras /p/?
>What's up with the extreme levels of brand loyalty when it comes to watches /fa/?
>What's up with the extreme levels of brand loyalty when it comes to cars /o/?

Is this your first day here? It is your first day here.

Welcome. What's you're favorite brand?

Attached: skub addict.webm (640x480, 2.87M)

>1911, AR's, AK's are brands

Attached: retard.jpg (750x1000, 79K)

PRO SKUB BTFO

Fuck off anti-skub shitlord.

marketing bullshit.

/thread

It's not real, it's the internet and probably mainly Jow Forums. This place used to be pretty awesome just a few years back. Unfortunately the QTDDTOT threads are pretty much all that's left of this once magical place. Don't bother responding with your sips and cracks. I don't want your 'yous'. Enjoy what you've created.

wil u b my fren?

Brand loyalty comes out of poorfags only being able to afford one gun, so they try to validate themselves by pretending what they got is better than everything else.

OP it doesn't affect me if someone says Glocks are shit. I really like my 17 and that's about it. If it broke, I'd simply get another one, or maybe a 19, because I like its simplicity and I honestly love its brick aesthetic. Fussing on Tibetan sand mural forums won't do anything for me.

Idort master race here. It's not even about being a poorfag. You can appreciate and like other brands you don't own. It's just people being retards. Most people I met while selling guns hate specific guns based on shit they read online or through the fuddvine. It's hardly first hand experience.

>Actually dislike 92FS Inox because it's massive for only being 16+1
>Idorts foam at the mouth
Every time.