So I finally told the NRA cucks to go fuck themselves and joined the only organization that stands for our Second...

So I finally told the NRA cucks to go fuck themselves and joined the only organization that stands for our Second Amendment rights.

Attached: goa.png (1200x1200, 275K)

Shoo shoo GOA shill

>Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment. Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.

Attached: NRA.jpg (895x500, 118K)

Oh cool it’s time for out three-times-daily anti-NRA shill thread! Boy, I sure never get tired of these!

good goy.

Attached: 1558097285780.png (2000x2000, 215K)

I never understood why someone is expected to choose just one when they can support both. The NRA just needs better leadership and you can get involved in the voting of better officers to start.

I describe these groups at vehicles and it is good to have multiple vehicles. Just because one is having serious issues does not mean to just scrap it by default.

As for me, I prefer GOA since I feel possession of an object, as long as such object does not leak heavy radiation or plague viruses into towns and ecosystems, should never be a crime worthy of governmental violence. I will say also that I do hope the NRA gets its shit together. We need all the pro-gun rights vehicles we can have.

This

Is gun ownership a human right? Lately I've been thinking so.

Attached: 1562014534194.png (500x372, 80K)

Funny pic considering the NRA supports red flag laws, the hughes amendment, the NFA and bumpstock ban.

Of course it is. Why do you think it's in the Bill of Rights?

It absolutely is, why are you just coming to this conclusion?

this

I suspect that allot of the people on Jow Forums saying "support group X not the NRA" are the same kind of dilating motherfuckers who say "dont vote republican vote 3rd party".

Its exactly the same principle and their goal is exactly the same.

You can't just slap a merchant on something and it holds up.

>as long as such object does not leak heavy radiation or plague viruses into towns and ecosystems
you're a fucking fag, biological weapons and nuclear devices should be purchasable straight to my front door from a catalog with no background check

Every shooting gun owners whine that there were warning signs that were obvious....a law is passed to address that and now its bitching about red flag laws.

The NRA was vehemently opposed to the Hughes Amendment....but since I doubt you were even born in 1986 you never remember the action they, and associations like the 1934 Group took to attempt to repeal it.

The NFA of 1934 intended to outright ban.....not just tax, all MG's, SBS's, AOW's, and handguns....thanks to the NRA you can still legally own them.

Everyone not hiding out in an ar15.com echo chamber knew bumpstocks were living on borrowed time.....so I'll just leave that there.

You do what you need to do.....because when idiots like you, and your "burn the NRA down" attitude get what you want, we are cooked.....GOA has zero lobbying power....

You'll be wishing the NRA was around when they pass the next AWB

i am starting to question just how organic these "burn down the NRA'' threads really are.

I agree and as a gun owner and second amendment supporter I think I can speak for all of us when I say guns should be banned

It's divide and conqueror tactic. The NRA as many issues as it has is the strongest political organization in the entire country and gun grabbers are doing everything they can to chip away at it. Even after 25 upper middle class white children were killed we saw 0 federal firearms regulations during the Obama administration because of the NRA.

I started with believing them, but with how often they seem to come up, I'm having suspicions too, user.

I'm Canadian, Not American. Do you have to be in a organization like the NRA or GOA if you are a gun owner?

No. NRA used to be a great organization (with drawback, like all .org's) That would run school programs and other classes so people would donate money to support them.

Now they mostly deliver junk mail and scare boomers both for and against guns.

>The NRA was vehemently opposed to the Hughes Amendment....but since I doubt you were even born in 1986 you never remember the action they, and associations like the 1934 Group took to attempt to repeal it.
>The NFA of 1934 intended to outright ban.....not just tax, all MG's, SBS's, AOW's, and handguns....thanks to the NRA you can still legally own them.
So you're telling me even in 1939 the NRA was compromising our rights away. Cool.

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

Attached: ginesta.jpg (980x706, 118K)

extreme boomer tier bullshitting.

i joined a few weeks ago and just got my introduction letter. it doesnt matter mind you, its just the generic "thanks for helping us fight for your rights" type stuff and a sticker. im just surprised it took so long. theyd save some money by not sending anything or just email, which i would prefer desu

Thanks, captain obvious. Next you’ll be suspecting that posts making shit up about gun culture e-celebs aren’t organic.

Why would you give money to lobbyists that can't lobby?

I understand supporting them to have an NRA alternative, but as the sole organization you give money too is foolish.

Why give money to lobbyists that have a massive board that never shows up, that likes to spend money on lavish dinners and trips abroad, and is embroiled in a they said he said corruption scandal?

I certainly believe so. I'm sure the rest of Jow Forums does too, it's just that 90% of the queers on here only think straight white men are human.

I just refuse to give good money to a group that will just piss away civil liberties and not do anything proper with the money. Might as well stick it in a blender at that point.

What you just described is the way lobbying actually works in DC.....and has worked for hundreds of years......

A gang of fools "yelling shall not be infringed" and bitching about bumpstocks, or why MG's should be sold over the counter at Wal Mart will accomplish nothing but distance legislators from voting for legislation that might actually preserve the rights we have left....

Wayne La Pierre can accomplish a lot more good by wining and dining a legislator while wearing a thousand dollar suit than some idiot who uses the constitution as a basis for trying to argue that an extended "brace" should count towards the OAL of a "firearm" so you can install a VFG.....

Join and donate to organizations that have proven track records.....not those who pander to those who have radicalized, idiotic ideals about what firearms legislation "should be"

Reality is a tough pill to swallow..

Oh gee, 1934. Sure is great that everyone who would have made a difference in the NRA back then is long dead.

Enjoy your fucking bumpstock or binary trigger attached to a single barrel shotgun or revolver then waterhead......

t. Tranny
>just vote 3rd party

This. Take the cynicalpill.

>HEHEHE DA JOOS I WIN!

Article 3 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states "Everyone has the right to life,
liberty and security of person." Ergo, any interference with gun ownership could be seen as an attempt to impede on Article 3 in practice and application. Furthermore, Article 30 states, "Nothing in this Declaration may be
interpreted as implying for any State,
group or person any right to engage in
any activity or to perform any act aimed
at the destruction of any of the rights
and freedoms set forth herein." Gun control can be argued to be an attack on human rights.

>Join and donate to organizations that have proven track records

Ok so the second amendment foundation and the firearms policy coalition. Or where you talking about the group that has a proven track record of negotiation our rights away and wasting obscene amounts of money doing it?

Because they've accomplished and continue to accomplish shit - unlike GOA. I also donate to GOA because I want them to succeed, but they are not a viable alternative when it comes to getting shit done.

>Keep supporting a pro red flag, bumpstock ban, sign your rights away organization.
Found the Boomer.

>You'll be wishing the NRA was around when they pass the next AWB
Good thing the NRA didn't let the first AWB pass. Fucking GOA let it pass and got in a ten year sunset clause.

If states don't enforce federal drug and immigration laws, no reason they should enforce federal firearm laws. Go local

It's literally the opposite. The GOA defends gun rights against NRA shills.
>The NRA just needs better leadership and you can get involved in the voting of better officers to start.
That happened once. The NRA leadership is now wise to it. They won't let it happen again.
>dont vote republican vote 3rd party
RINOs are not Republicans. They are, for all intents and purposes, Democrats. Donald Trump is still a Democrat at heart.
>Every shooting gun owners whine that there were warning signs that were obvious....a law is passed to address that and now its bitching about red flag laws.
You know what we call gun owners like that? Fudds.
>The NFA of 1934 intended to outright ban.....not just tax, all MG's, SBS's, AOW's, and handguns....thanks to the NRA you can still legally own them.
Prove it. I defy you to show any such legislative intent, especially with regard to common handguns.
>You'll be wishing the NRA was around when they pass the next AWB
The NRA will be around, and they'll be cucking just as hard as ever. Mark my words.
So fucking what? The NRA stabbed gun owners in the back. That's an indisputable fact. Whether the person telling you that fact is "organic" or not--whatever that means--is irrelevant.
>Even after 25 upper middle class white children were killed we saw 0 federal firearms regulations during the Obama administration because of the NRA.
The NRA had nothing to do with it. The voters did. Paradoxically, Obama's election was the best thing that could have happened for gun rights, because it pissed off gun owners enough to get them active. Trump's election did the opposite: it lulled gun owners into a sense of complacency.

Shareblue
They're leftwingers trying to undermine the biggest gun boogeyman.

This is why gun rights will inevitably cease to exist. You admit that the organization is inherently corrupt and not based in conviction or Constitutional support yet you ask that we all worship them? The organization that lines its pockets with the money of gunowners but still manage to compromise and sell our rights whenever possible? Why do you even want guns? Surely not to defend against enemies foreign or domestic. You haven't used your guns yet, and you won't use them. No infringement is enough to outweigh your comfort and excuses will be made at any and every turn.

These are what your "militia" and "Constitutionalists" really are, hopeless lackies for the status quo and indistinguishable from a Democrat in terms of resolve.

Attached: 1554385306292.jpg (489x557, 88K)

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a liberal plant sent here to disrupt the website
Schizo

Attached: DD305423-D0A4-4FDF-A82C-3CA6D27B06F0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

Sweet. Second Amendment Foundation is also good.

You aren't fooling anyone
Poor demoralization troll

>I can't formulate a counter argument, therefore LIBERALS.

Wayne is fucking retard and the board refuses to oust him. At least Ack-Mac is gone but Wayne needs to go and NOTHING is going to oust him because the board is also rolling in that sweet, sweet donor money that should have been going to the NRA-ILA.

Then Wayne Fires Chris Cox, head of the ILA, that actually did important shit. Yeah, nah, Wayne needs to fuck off.

Send your money to SAF + GOA, who actually DO THINGS instead of fuck around.

>Point out current facts and events that is counter to Boomer narrative and bargaining rights away for boomers to live in comfort.
>Shareblue!
Y'all old fucks are seriously late to the game. CTR, Shareblue, Q user were so 2016 and 2017 for attempting to discredit people. We just call ya what ya are. Boomers fudds.

>Everyone not hiding out in an ar15.com echo chamber knew bumpstocks were living on borrowed time.....so I'll just leave that there.
Borrowed time? For eight years--eight fucking years!--Obama did absolutely nothing about bumpstocks. Then Trump came along and started clamoring for a bump stock ban within a year of assuming office.
>GOA has zero lobbying power
Lobbying is a myth. The NRA doesn't do any lobbying. It's the voters who make a difference.
>Wayne La Pierre can accomplish a lot more good by wining and dining a legislator while wearing a thousand dollar suit
Do you honestly think La Pierre is talking, or even thinking, about guns at his fancy dinners? Wayne La Pierre doesn't give a fuck about you or your guns.
>Join and donate to organizations that have proven track records
The NRA has a proven track record of stabbing us in the back.
>If states don't enforce federal drug and immigration laws, no reason they should enforce federal firearm laws. Go local
The ATF doesn't need states to enforce federal firearm laws. They do that on their own.
>They're leftwingers trying to undermine the biggest gun boogeyman.
The NRA is a group of leftwingers.
>compromise
It's worse than compromise. Compromise means we get something in return.

Just support both man.

What better use of your money than defending your rights?

Nice spacing and .........
I can accept the dinners, if they were part of lobbying. But they often aren't. I could accept all of it actually if they got things done, and didn't constantly capitulate, but they don't and they do.

>The ATF doesn't need states to enforce federal firearm laws. They do that on their own.
With the aid and assistance of local law enforcement. ICE raids and detentions are ineffective if local law enforcement and courts do not cooperate or hold people brought in.

Too bad her dumbass got beat into the ground in the civil war lmao.

First post itt, you're fucking insane buddy.

Based

Divide and conquer is working for the grabbers!

sure thing friendo

>DIVIDE AND CONQUER
>SHAREBLUE
Yeah, or maybe we're just pissed off at the NRA for fucking around and fucking up. I'm not rescinding my membership and will continue to give them money in addition to other groups, but I want Wayne LaPierre removed from the organization.

I don't think anyone wants the NRA to go away except Shareblue and shills, but many people want it to change to be much more hard-line in its stances.

>This much revisionist history.
Remember lads, traitors before enemies.

The right to bear the most technically advanced arms of the day is synonymous with the right to self preservation, change my mind

The ATF is not like ICE.

You think all people detained by federal agencies immediately get locked up in federal prisons????

No, but if it comes to that, the ATF will have no problem doing just that. By all means, states should refuse to allow state resources to be used by the feds, but that won't be the end of our problems.

Nope

So you're going first

That's like voting 3rd party instead of supporting republicans. Yes republicans are cucked, but a fractured conservative base will just make gun grabbers stronger.

Attached: 8f0 (1).jpg (181x203, 14K)