Machine guns are now legal country-wide and can be bought off the counter with no stamps or additional paperforms

>machine guns are now legal country-wide and can be bought off the counter with no stamps or additional paperforms
>but only Taurus machine guns are available
Do you buy one?

Attached: monkaz.jpg (388x383, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No but niggers do and chaos ensues. This, my fellow based republican patriots, is why you enact gun control: Those FUCKING niggers! Don't tell anyone in the mainstream media tho, it's our little secret.

Attached: 1560851148881.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

Can I just make my own sub gun in my garage? Just like I did in Minecraft.

Yeah

wtf is wrong with niggers?

If you're genuinely asking, nothing. This dude has just never dared travel outside his little bubble and has never interacted with a black person. Chalk it up to alcoholic encephelopathy.

Yes. I've always wanted a Taurus Minigun.

Attached: Brazil.png (686x888, 347K)

A mix between poor education, shitty parenting, low IQ, and a victim complex. Lots of black people avoid their children turning into niggers by fixing at least one of these, but unfortunately the ones that succeed are far outnumbered by the ones that pop out 6 niglets for benefits and spend it on jewelry and drugs.
I got 20 bucks that says you live in a relatively nice suburban neighborhood outside a major city, likely Seattle or san Francisco.

>one

kill yourself

Not even close. I live in a fairly rural state but try again big guy. If you had more than two brain cells to rub together you'd probably make generally better observations. I stand humbled under your majesties palatial IQ.

Reminder that the bell curve is a historically repudiated study and IQ tests are used to measure mental deficiency. Even if it's true, it still places you a couple rungs down the food chain. Hows it feel being mediocre?

Care to attempt an argument or are you just going to throw ad homs around like a monkey throwing shit?
>I live in a fairly rural state
I seriously doubt it.

Attached: 1560536727314.gif (420x236, 1.78M)

Wait if I post proof with you genuinely give me $20 bucks?

I don't see you disputing that the bell curve is considered a joke among academics. Though, I'm sure you'll just claim academics are Jews trying to control the narrative, further discrediting your argument.

Because 1: your post came up after my last reply
And 2: I never mentioned bell curve, I simply gave the most common reasons I've heard from black people who've gotten out of the trap and raised their kids properly.
Sorry bud, groceries come over cock measuring.

The only evidence that Blacks have low IQ's is the bell curve. If you have other credible science that supports your claim I'll happily read it. But even the premise that IQ is a sound measurement for intelligence is refuted so I think you'll find yourself turning up very little if anything. I promise you I grew up in Rural CO and UT but I've done the due diligence of growing up with many different "niggers and spics" alike and none of the stereotypes I was fed were true. But I sincerely will read anything you have that state otherwise.

Oh and you're right. They do buy guns, and shoot them just the same as whites. I'm sure you'd have a lot more in common with them than you think.

Hello my fellow Brazilian. I'd say you should wait a little bit more, theres still chance we will get foreign guns here

Why didn't they build anything bigger than a hut in Africa that lasted more than a decade before we gave them technology?

If yall weren't BRICS russia or china would probably fund it.

That's not true. Egyptians were almost certainly African or a variety of Africans and people from the Middle East. Even Egyptian Hieroglyphs depict their peoples as black. As did the Romans depict many of their Aristocrats as black (see paintings preserved in Pompeii). There were many places in Africa that were isolated and remained fairly primitive, but the same goes for just about every other peoples historically. Much of the African architecture was demolished by colonizers which set them back significantly, not forward as you claim. Hell, it's theorized the Sphinxes nose was destroyed because it resembled a black mans nose and the Romans destroyed it. Why do you believe that they just lived in huts user? Ethiopia had a rich blooming culture as well, and modern day Nigeria is an economic powerhouse

Even when the first African slaves were stolen from Africa and shipped to the colonies in Colonial America, we were fought by the kingdoms of Africa that were very developed and organized for the time. I encourage you to explore the history. It's fascinating stuff man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa
Please read it friend. Perhaps only to strengthen your hatred for people you do not understand.

>Egyptians, sub-saharan African.
No. Literally no one in the academic community believes this.
>Nigeria, economic powerhouse.
1,900 USD per capital. GDP growth at .8% growth over 2017.
>Roman's destroyed Sphinx because the resemblance to a black man.
Who'd you hear this from, Al Sharpton or the root.com? You're probably the same type of faggot who would claim Rome was a rich multi cultural society complete with black centurions and even black emperors!!
If you have not had a transformative experience to change you opinion on niggers for the worst, like most of white America then unfortunately you are the one who has yet to spend enough time around them and should kindly shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1458267914730.jpg (435x326, 27K)

Well ! According to the laws on the books, a Dias is a machine gun, a lightning link is a machine gun, and a third hole drilled lower is a machinegun.

I’m sure Taurus could produce any of those that would work fine.

I would totally buy one.

Yes, I buy 20 knowing they'll be illegal in 2-6 months

I made a mistake not discarding the Arabs, berbers, Egyptians ... From Africa because I'm not some Jow Forumsfanatic and I know that they are from the white race for the most part as there is a grey zone due to race mixing with some of the black races. I'll also admit that I was not expecting them to to have as much architecture, even though mud is not that much of a complex material to use. They did not go through the huge problematics of stone fine art buildings. The mathematics and astronomy parts are not very impressive

>it's theorized the Sphinxes nose was destroyed because it resembled a black mans nose and the Romans destroyed it

I heard Napoleon did it.
That's what we get for learning history from Tumblr.

Attached: M16-bow.jpg (363x388, 29K)