Monetary value aside, pick one

Monetary value aside, pick one

Attached: 2d4424467af41871e46f45c4bfad2cbf.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/273027
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FG42. thought that one was more fun in WaW

BRINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING

e621.net/post/show/273027

Based

This but Wolfenstein ET.

Feel like the sturmgewehr would be easier to interface with since the pattern has been followed pretty religiously since. Would accept both tho, if you’re offering

Easy choice for me. FG42. Cheaper and easier to feed, more durable (not exactly a high bar), cool closed/open SA/FA system, cool history, and it's the most unlike everything else I own.
Thats assuming the pic is uncucked originals though. Won't open the fullsize image for some reason.

i choose ur mum

FG42 because collector value, imagine how much that thing would sell for, just thinking about it makes me hard

>Monetary value aside

Edit: thanks for my first gold, stranger!

FG42, just because it looks cooller compared to the very conventional STG.

I honestly can't decide. Both are cool looking guns with cool history and cool mechanisms.

The Stg is more revolutionary but the FG42 was more advanced. If you could find one of two scopes and a mount for it, the choice will be obvious.

This. This is how you recognize a real Jow Forumsomrade.

no.

The Ak , because stoping power :D

FG42

STG44, because I cannot shoot an FG42 at my local range

>e621
YIKES, its but still, Y I K E S
Anyways wasn't the owner/founder convicted of something?

FG42, but the STG44, especially with the optics rail, is daaaamn tempting.

>Anyways wasn't the owner/founder convicted of something?

who knows or even cares? and what does that have to do with this thread or the dumb furry shit he posted?

for someone who seems to dislike furries you know way more than anyone else in this thread about their internet drama