When will the OP3r8t0r XDDD meme die

Cops think they’re in devgru
Security guards think they’re green berets
EMT’s think they’re pj’s
Like airsofters except gayer because they aren’t pretending
If you see pic related call him a fag
These people need to know shame

Attached: 7606A67A-23BC-4CF2-BFCC-3E1873629520.jpg (640x799, 125K)

nice post i guess, keep up the shit work.

Struck a nerve donut?

Attached: 10AD8CA7-79CE-4AA3-9A55-01FCEC7F9C00.jpg (757x895, 116K)

99.99% of fit are larping oper8tors

At least they are fit. Jow Forums is mostly noguns and def not fit. The traps on Jow Forums are more fit and operator capable (has guns) than average Jow Forums poster.

At least the guy is in shape even though it's probably roids.

Yes, the only people worthy of respect is the dumb Golems killing Sandpeople for Isreal.

------------------------
USMC 04-08 0311

“Most people can’t take the high speed of the streets”
“A special breed of man is required to take on the wolves”
“That’s why they call us sheep dogs”
“To the masses we look like the bad guy”
“But we keep the wolves at bay”
“Stomping out Crime is like cuttin down weeds”
“You pop the head off one and three more take its place”
“I remember my first kingpin”
“His name was diesel”
“Caught him with his pants down in the bathroom at the wendies he worked at”
“Major player”
“picked off a gram and a half”
“I guess he learned not to shit where he eats”
“1000 tickets written and hundreds of stopping petty thefts will take its toll on a man”
“But this is what we do”
“And we do it because... we’re more than just a man”

Attached: 6A2888F2-EBD4-4555-BC30-4755C811F5F4.jpg (467x720, 43K)

No trap on k has ever posted themselves actually firing their guns and most end up showing a bit of orange tip by accident

its because emergency services hire vets over anyone else.

Most “vets” aren’t in special operations
Veterans that do this shit are even worse

This
Also explains why most cops are emotionally unstable powder kegs

Right on brother, god bless

>a literal bicycle helmet

>tattoos

If only you knew how hard i despise these mark of faggotry.

40%

>No trap on k has ever posted themselves actually firing their guns
Yeah they have. Even Flander and other traps would show up at meet ups dressed up and do shooting. Maybe you should lurk moar, faggot.

wow you totally changed my mind I guess traps are based now

faggot

im fine with tattoos in general but it is telling when pretty much EVERY cop you see in one of these shooting videos has forearms covered in them.

>If you see pic related call him a fag

And go to jail...

Jow Forums meetups are gay autist meetups where traps are worshipped confirmed.

whats your point senpai?

>Flandre

Was a worthless piece of shit human being that got a fucking ton of people from this board in trouble with his bullshit little nasheed video stunt. People lost their clearances over his faggotry. He never showed up to another meet becuase he probably would have been beaten to death for being such a cunt.

Why do cops always have enormously niggerish tattoos? They're fucking covered in the goddamn things, its drives me up a wall.

Guy looks like a playable character from a Raibow Six game.

Thanks for the traps are cancer redpill for the morons who defend them.
>his bullshit little nasheed video stun
Can you expand upon this, please? What touble did Jow Forumsommandos end up in? Greentext?

Different guy; but tl;dr he filmed a bunch of people without consent at a meet up and made a video in the style of those ISIS nasheed videos a few years back. Like everything on the internet it blew up and people from this board got burned.

>People lost their clearances over his faggotry.

what kind of retard willingly goes to a Jow Forums meetup without completely disguising his identity?

Says the keyboard warrior who doesn't even own a gun.

high speed low drag

More like 99% of the functionality of a Kevlar dome lid at 10% of the cost.

Helmets are bump protection and a platform for accessories if you're at all being realistic about it.

please explain im an oldfag but apparently I missed this

what did he do and how did it fuck people over?

>im an oldfag
>Dosen't know what happened with Flandre

If you weren't here when That Guy, Beard, and Ricky were posting reguarly, you're not an old fag.

Link vid?

I'd be pissed if it were me, but anyone whose job requires a security clearance should be mindful that you can't exactly expect high standards of privacy at a public meet.

This. At most you would something akin to Nij 05 for domestic disturbance/riot suppression.

Biggest worry is antifa larpers and blmfags tossing fireworks and molotovs.

That's actually hilarious. He just should have asked people first. Regardless of what you're doing, it's good manners to do so.

>That's actually hilarious.

Yeah, he was really laughing when Creep (richfag trip back then) served him papers and threatened to litigate him into bankruptcy if he didn't nuke that video top to bottom.

What if I unironically just want to punch holes in paper and plink metal targets all day long? I don't want to prepare for boogaloo, nor will I. I just love guns, and in it for the sport, i know its a god given right, but at the same time, if a boogaloo really happens, i'd rather get instantly bombed and killed so i don't have to live like that. I fight for gun rights all day long, don't get me wrong im not those "hello fellow gunowners" poster, I think we should own everything, i just don't think living in a world of war and uprest, and not trusting your friends and neighbors is something i can't see myself surviving in. If you wanna prepare, more power to you, but most people just want to live comfortably as slaves the way things are now

Attached: 1558218522263.png (747x686, 65K)

>gatekeeping
alright then, didn't really care anyways faggot. Been here since like 2006-2007ish

Thanks for the qrd, sounds like a moron.

well most people have wanted to do that for all of history
unfortunately the cogs of time are greased by the smart/charismatic exploiting the masses and so what people want as a majority is malleable based on their leader's will

I think "old"fag is actually newfag who happens to be old.

this is the cringiest shit i fucking swear. i respect the profession of police, but these wannabe operators should kill themselves.

>i can't see myself surviving in

It's not about surviving faggot. Everyone dies. It's about the truth of an inherently primal survival situation being preferable to the manufactured lie that is modern civilization.

You aren't really Jow Forums is you prefer the tranquility of servitude to the animating contest of freedom.

Attached: 1546968504305.png (1200x800, 89K)

>Ricky Recon
My blood pressure just increased slightly

In my country visible tats automatically exclude you from the military/police
>with the exception of the navy
>even then no sleeves or large designs allowed

The US must have been struggling for warm bodies to allow this faggotry to spread

>He says in a first world country.

there is a 100% chance that dude is on some kind of steroid. It is my opinion that cops should NOT be allowed to use steroids whatsoever, military I don't care about and when I was in fucking everyone juiced like every deployment, but cops it's way different. When you're on cycle you're a total asshole, I don't believe anyone that says they act the same, if they acted the same they wouldn't do them. So you have these assholes with ego problems on a hair trigger with a job where they might literally have someone at gunpoint. It's like the dumbest mix ever, yet it's SUPER prevalent in the police force and nobody talks about it because the testing is so expensive. It's like having a bunch of cops on cocaine for 3 months at a time and getting fucking jacked, of course they're going to be mental, they're on personality changing drugs. Lets not give a dude on drugs a gun, and carte blanche to shoot any time he feels scared.

>“I remember my first kingpin”
>“His name was diesel”
>“Caught him with his pants down in the bathroom at the wendies he worked at”
>“Major player”
>“picked off a gram and a half”
>“I guess he learned not to shit where he eats”

Attached: 1561137332730.jpg (714x718, 52K)

im pretty sure he just likes guns gay boi

The US had outright conscription until the 1970s.

>unironically defending traps
get out

Another bullshitter? Tripfags should be shot.

>Even Flander and other traps would show up at meet ups dressed up and do shooting
sauce.

LEO/Fire/EMS/Security should all go through Jow Forums for training plan/operations approval. Jow Forums is where the real action takes place.

What does this make you? You’re a fat cunt who spends most of his time in his bedroom away from the sun.

>>gatekeeping
Anyone who complains about """gatekeeping""" as if it's not something you should be doing at all times is from reddit, full stop.

Sounds like gatekeeper over here is crying about "keep Jow Forums a shit hole". Boo fucking hoo Sally.

>Black Flag of Calico Jack Rackham
>POLICE
What did he mean by this?

im convinced you just have to have an autistic lack of self awareness to do something like that. cops are some of the most deluded fuckers on this entire earth, especially "elite" cops

That is definetley not real

This has to be bait at this point

That's a ton of assumptions. Sounds par for the course here.

Why does 90% of Jow Forums do the same?
None of you are competitive shooters, hunters, or even have a reasonable fear beyond “muh negroes” to justify firearm ownership, yet you do. Is your collective autism so severe that you cannot see the inherent irony and hypocrisy in this post?

Attached: 0D8722AE-2EB9-45B0-A936-ACA827595CD7.jpg (993x1024, 157K)

I feel the same way about about cops that wear punisher skulls, like its the antithesis of what youre supposed to do. Im convinced any cop that wears that shit doesnt know a thing about the punsiher apart from chris kyle memes and retard screaming netflix man.

t. copfag

DIS HAZ 2 B BATE

>tfw grew up loving the Punisher
>Punisher Max was what i read as a young adult
>had a punisher T shirt i thought was so cool but never wore outaide the gym cuz what self respecting 30 year old wears a comic book hero shirt
Now 10 years later all these faggots wear the skulls thinking the Punisher was an LEOs friend

He had to fight the police umpteen times to not get arrested... fuck man he even shot it out with the Feds and NGOs. He's Dale Gribble on roids not someone who wrote speeding tickets.

>beyond “muh negroes”
>Pic of a Jew
I see what you did!

Not all of Jow Forums posts in /ARG/ asshole

> muh jew
I kill these 30 pound woodland niggers as needed.

Attached: IMG_4118.jpg (2790x2043, 3.09M)

How the fuck did I miss that? Is that why he stopped posting?

I am a Jew, not sure how that’s relevant to the situation at hand
Fair enough, that’s good reason to have a gun
It only takes one, user. After what that retard did in Texas, you’re all /arg/ now

Attached: B3B7F239-C947-491D-A5A5-909CD97ECF9B.jpg (429x504, 35K)

this shit is hilarious to me. when will cops remember that they're peacekeepers and law enforcers, not warfighters. I hate that cops ROE is basically shoot whenever youre scared, while my ROEs in the middle east were hostile act/hostile intent. There were plenty of times we were within arms distance of sketchy people we didn't trust, and those people had AK's loaded and in there hands, and if we had the ROEs that cops had it wouldn't work. But for some reason cops can shoot a dude just for reaching for their wallet when they weren't supposed to and im supposed to take the cops side as a veteran. fuck no that shit is retarded

>I am a Jew, not sure how that’s relevant to the situation at hand

Attached: 15624071370500.png (645x773, 11K)

is this Ben Shapiro's sister I've been hearing about?

Attached: ben-shapiro-follow-benshapiro-just-had-the-shittiest-fucking-day-31941924.png (500x660, 189K)

She had Jewish rhinoplasty lol. They're so aware of their rat lizard features they butcher their bodies to try and look white

good reasoning user

If I lied to you, I’m a scheming kike. If I tell you the truth, I’m a dirty kike. I’m only like 7% Sephardi anyway, not even the kind everyone hates. I still have my turtleneck
I don’t know, I could care less about other kikes. I’d fuck the Torah out of her if you catch my drift, eat some of that sacred raisin cake
Her tits are still banging though, you’re a fag if you’re turned off her other features

Yeah cause tits is the only reason you should or shouldn't sleep with a woman.

Degenerate Cumbrain

Probably next time we have a conventional war and SF goes back to their primary recon/support job while the heavy work is done by conventional infantry and armor forces.
For example, look at the role SF had in Desert Storm.

I’m sorry I’m able to get pussy and not sperg out about degenerate this and non-Caucasian that. Stay mad, incel.

Attached: 37670098-3D5D-4EDD-B25C-7125BCD4E4B3.jpg (576x768, 111K)

It's cute you think people care about your opinion on tattoos :)

Tattoo fags absolutely care what others think, and will go out of their way to tell others how much they don't care.

what makes you dirty is your willingness to pimp your khazar milkers all over this board.
also, self defense is a very valid reason to own guns.

Fags yes. Normal people with tattoos do it for themselves. Not everybody is SoundCloud rapper tier with their ink.

Shit, I forget I have tattoos sometimes until I see them

Just because you live around black people doesn’t mean you have a valid need for a self defense weapon.

If it’s that bad, carry a knife or a blunt object, and if you do get attack by a band of blacks, fucking go berserk. Only then should you own a gun. But take it from someone who’s lived in the mud, people don’t fuck with you unless they got a reason, or if you look like a total pussy

I also want to see how these fat tits fart

Attached: 4848C4D6-6C76-4D03-9C19-E96807B0182B.jpg (870x680, 125K)

We still do... its just not active.

Is that a 2 stamp AK?

>niggerish
getting lots of tats is way more of a white person thing dude

>implying I use the term Caucasian to refer to myself or my people

You showed your hand, mossad won't give you shekels now. Try harder

MAGA keep our CHILDREN safe from IMMAGRENTS and criminals

>what is "inked Atlanta"

>the Nuyorican Jew who is openly critical of Israel’s policy is a mossad agent
You showed your hand retard, the US government will give you shekels now, stay retarded

>Jew living in New York
>I'm so critical of Israel and zog guys trust me!

I will say I'm tired of seeing this operator tier load outs for public spaces by cops. Could you imagine Andy Griffith walking down Main Street like this? But I guess that's just the world we live in now that these sorts of things are necessary these days or at least we are told they are. Doesn't seem to stop the Trucks of Peace or the FBI psyops from running their rampages. But I will say those don't happen when the operator wannabe cops are around so maybe it works.

They show up after the fact to look cool, tell some slut he was part of it, and possibly blow his load in a fat chick after collecting a check that makes him feel better for being a leech on my tax money

>I used to live in the mud
>nuyorican is an identity, not a state of existence
Doubling down on that SSI claim eh?

>typing with your beak
>implying once a Jew not always a Jew

Isn't it still Saturday in Israel? Should you be typing this?

>avoiding the topic at hand, at all costs
I’m not sure who the jew here is anymore, you sure you ain’t got a little Jehovah in you?