Well Jow Forums, what do you use? Weapons-wise. I-I'm a weapons man

Well Jow Forums, what do you use? Weapons-wise. I-I'm a weapons man.

Attached: DXu8ojYVwAEH1wJ.jpg (1200x514, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFzzpyKdzV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guns mostly. Knives, if I'm feelin froggy.

Ronin was such a stupid fucking movie

I use the following in order.

1) Words and votes. Democracy is the first line of defense.
2) My fists because real men use their physical capabilities like strength and coordination.
3) If those fail, then I resort to my WASR because AKs are reliable, easy to maintain, and great at shooting white people.

whenever you think someone might be a pleb, they are a pleb
that's the first thing they teach you

Attached: its-served-my-country-well.jpg (570x238, 16K)

My favorite thing is watching plebbit tier idiots love this movie til the end, and then all parrot, "what was briefcase? I need to know! The case? What is? Ugh, brain hurt!"

Morons can't handle the mcguffin

How'd it end I watched about 45 minutes then turned it off

Oh really, OP? Then what's your train gun? I use a .338 Lapua, bolt action. Bagged me a 4 smokestack with it last fall.

>starring Sean Bean as MEG threads
>Johnathan Pryce as insufferable potatoposters
>De Niro and Reno as Jow Forums's self-image

Well the target was a briefcase, the team we follow has been hired by the KGB through the IRA, the blond guy with glasses turns out to still be loyal to the kgb, double crosses everyone, there's another double cross, the briefcase is exchanged 2 times. In the end De Niro and Jean Reno are friends and they save the briefcase. It's never revealed what's in it. It's simply a plot device.

The movie is only made watchable by the 2 good car chases, the 2nd of which I'd call one of the greatest of all time

Oh, you know, it’s a tool box. I don’t care. You put the tools in for the job. That’s all. You know, actually I favor the old 1911.

The Ol' 1911

I wanted to like this movie. The aesthetic was great. Gray backdrops, leather briefcases, German cars and HK Weaponry everywhere, but it was too cheesy to enjoy. The guns sounded like N64 gun sounds, the acting was bad save for Jean Reno and by the end of the movie I had no reason to care about any of the characters at all.

Really? I thought they sucked with the cars exploding on contact and all the other unrealistic shit

Ronin is the essence of Jow Forums with autist spy mercs operating operationally. How could you turn this off.

Attached: 1540953815975.png (1118x1004, 906K)

Look into how they were filmed, some of the shots they got with these cars in real cramped euro streets at speed, reminds me of the French connection.

I'd call the chase with the E34 M5 one of my absolute favorites. They overdid the fucking tire screeching tho

Except French connection was good

But user why are white people the enemy? Jow Forums is a progressive board you nigger

>Ronin is the essence of Jow Forums

No. Go watch dogs of war

youtube.com/watch?v=RFzzpyKdzV4

CZ-75b for me

The book is better

Freddy is king of this shit. I prefer the day of the Jackal.

My dvd of dog of war replaced my vhs of dogs of war, Berringer should have known better, got it from a P-38 from behind.

shit b8

Boolet. Noone can outsmart boolet.

I liked this movie. Good action scenes, good acting of interesting characters by method actors, a melancholy backdrop verging on noir, a plot full of twists.

Issues: effects feel a bit dated even for a 20 year old movie, and the political elements are so dated for being watched today.

I'd call this an action drama more than anything else. If personal interaction doesn't interest you, then go watch something with vikings instead. I hear that's all the rage these days.

I really expected Boromir's character to return at some point later in the movie.

>I ambushed you with a cup of coffee!

Attached: 1440317980630.gif (373x434, 248K)