Do you still buy from Benchmade?

Do you still buy from Benchmade?

Attached: 71VAxzzZ99L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5ZPwMjSkz3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Since that shit went down, i've bought 3 different 2nd handed BM knives. But other than that, can't say i do.

What's benchmade?

Why would I? They don't make anything interesting

No but I do still have a benchmade from 1999.

Nope

Half-quality, half-nameplate.
I like their knives, but I'm not willing to pay for the nameplate.

Used to dream about owning their classic bali as a kid but even now that I have money for it, fuck those bullshit prices. After the recent dirt that got dug up? Hell no, Bitchmade can eat a dick and burn to the ground. Never bought their shit, never will.

Nope. Actually sold off about 15 of them before the gun cutting crap went down. Overpriced knives and ownership has no ethics.

never have never will

i'll buy used benchmades on kijiji (leaf craigslist) but i wont directly support them anymore

I have a 940 before I knew they were nofunz commies. Never again, is spyderco based tho? I have three spydercos

No. I bought a Mini Grip years ago and still use it daily.

I bought a benchmade before they revealed their true colors, I won't buy a new one but I'll enjoy this one as long as I have it. It's a good knife albeit a fucking expensive one. You can probably get a slightly less high quality knife for a lot less money like a Spyderco.

Great quality but becomes more and more overpriced. Back in the day it was the shit alright, now manufacturing processes have improved all across the board, and even dirty chinks can make knives just as good for a third of the price, plus extra gucci.

Now I'm not gonna drop a brand that makes good shit just because of "political reasons" and "muh gun control", especially if it sells good shit. But shit is overpriced now, so I won't buy from them anymore.

They have never been an anti-gun company. The recent controversy only shows how suspect the gun community is to drawing conclusions with partial information and groupthink. I would buy a nice Benchmade for the right price, no problem.

I would if they stopped fucking around and add the bugout to their customizer.

Shill elsewhere, benchcuck
They donated to anti2A politicians.
Fuck them and fuck you

Was just about to buy a Bugout. Or a 940. Still not totally sure. Can someone give me a quick rundown and maybe a recommendation for a Spyderco I should buy for EDC instead?

Paramilitary 2 or 3 depending on size preference or Manix 2

Never have. I'm not much of a knifefag in the first place (I stick with Gerber and SOG, admittedly) but after that horseshit? Nah, I'm good.

>I cant be bothered to read about their donations to gun grabbing politicians.
Therefore it doesnt exist in my mind.
>the post

Skip to Benchmade’s statement around the 15 minute mark.
If you still support them, you are a fucking retard

youtu.be/5ZPwMjSkz3M

nopee

>buying from zionist kikes
buy lionsteel or zero tolerance instead

The military trusts spyderco, good enough for me

fuck no.

Attached: 1556854891068.png (1336x1018, 100K)

This looks like some garbage Jow Forums level bait

Yeah, when I'm rich as fuck I'll drop $400 on an EDC knife. I can't afford either brand. $150 is the top of my range.

fuck off back to plebbit, niggerfaggottranny.

Holy shit this gun talk guy demolished the Benchmade rep

*sits smuggly in the corner*

Attached: 1462011423940.jpg (766x531, 156K)

I've bought three of their knives in the past. I'll never buy from them again. Fuck em.

Are you looking at msrp prices? literally nobody sells at MSRP
Lionsteel Big opera is $90
Zero Tolerance 0350 is $140
There's also Kershaw if you're a true poorfag
Not to mention Cold Steel, Boker, etc
Spyderco is literally on the same tier of jewry as Benchmade, they just don't destroy guns (that we know of).

The military also exists to defend Israel.

Post proofs please. We probably should have a thread devote to traitors just to keep everybody educated.

Yeah, ol’boy dabbed that benchcuck harder than a jannie

Nigger there were an assload of threads that developed that pic that was posted

bought my dad a griptilian for fathers day :^)

Daniel Defense backtracked
Fuck the NRA

No

Well apparently there wern't enough threads and we need another

>sponsored by Daniel Defense
Are you shitting me? This boomer faggot might as well be sponsored by Everytown. I don't give a fuck what he has to say.

It’s not what he says, it’s what the benchmade faggit says

No but only because all my knives are Spyderco as they're a local business

Attached: JPEG_20190613_155338.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

And he creeps out of the darkness to retake his namesake

Attached: 1560386997795.png (497x576, 212K)

Nope. Even if we put aside their anti-2A stunts, they're overpriced.

That said, what are some good knives for EDC? I need something with a 3" blade or shorter. Las Vegas is pretty gun-friendly, but their knife laws are some old bullshit.

Oh you betcha!

Attached: Benchmades_Feb2019.jpg (5896x3757, 3.79M)

What is it

t. soi boi Shillary supporter
I bet you also suck dick, faggot.

>Spyderco being anywhere near Benchmade in Jewry

I really, really hope you're joking.

I've never owned one, or ever am going to buy one.

I'm not spending over a hundred fucking dollars for a goddamn pocket knife.

Bro, if you don't nobody will respect you.

No

They jacked up MAP so now anything cool will run you $200

They got rid of the 710
THAT was the last straw

The anti gun shilling was icing on the cake.

Love the ones I got, but will be hard pressed to buy any more anytime soon.

whats the listing on dhgate you got that from?

funny thing about Sal is, by making the byrd line, he cucked the chinese bootleggers.

>Just because they donate to gun grabbing Democrats doesn't mean they're anti gun
ok retard

It's funny that their twitter is still being trolled. It looks like it's down to just a few people now.

nigger their mid and high tier knives are literally the same prices as benchmade except the blades are even smaller
their low tier knives are made in china out of the same shit tier steel as all the other $20 knives on amazon except they charge $40

I got a new 940, but only because I could get it brand new from factory for $100 because of my job. I needed a replacement for my shitty tanto Kershaw Blur.

Thank you for supporting Democratic Party and thank you for supporting anti-gun laws!

Benchmade hasnt made anything good since the M2HS models

Attached: 806sbt_afck___m2hs_steel_182523_1.jpg (650x433, 20K)

yeah except spyderco actually uses good steels and theyre always looking for the best new steels to try out

whats the point of paying $300 for a pocket knife with a worthless warranty?

I have my buck knife my dad bought me when I was 10. For heavier applications I have a woodsman's pal.

Fuck Benchmade. I was real close to buying one.

I'm not spending that much money on a blade that isn't also a multipurpose tool. If I want name brand, I'll buy Leatherman or KA-BAR.

bitchmade is far better than shalomco

>whats the point of paying $300 for a pocket knife with a worthless warranty?

So you can post it online and call people who have utility knives poorfags because you have no use for knife outside of collecting.

And by the way I can get better looking knives for 300$

How did that host not get arrested for a live broadcasted rape?

We had one a few hours back and some dude got butthurt people were trashing CheaperThanDirt

Is benchmade better than spyderco?

I mean, it was half price. I don't have any qualms about buying a good knife for basically the cost of the labor and materials, regardless of who they give their money to at the end of the day.

No, seriously, thank you for supporting anti-gunners!

>gets asked to help local LEO meet legal requirement to destroy guns
>retards lose their minds
You faggots are as bad as liberals. You don’t even know what your fake outrage is about.

>I dont give money to terrorists
Better stop paying taxes or buying anything American made then

Century Arms one should be that the guns they make are time bombs ( though their imports are fine) but instead it's an incoherent tirade against "muh joos"

The benchcuck got dabbed hardcore

Attached: 222F4A99-97BE-4098-B2F7-ABA3670C2E24.gif (498x277, 235K)

>Supporting destruction of firearms
IDGAF. You can shove the "legal requirement" up your ass, if they have such a requirement, that's more proof of just how much more disgusting government has become. Those arms should either be used by LEOs or available for auction to the public with the proceeds funding law enforcement, instead of having a bunch of useless asshole traffic cop parasites sitting around to meet their ticket quotas rather than doing any actual police work. Those guns should not be destroyed. And that's not even the main reason why everyone hates their guts, you ill-informed retard. Those kikes donated tens of thousands of dollars to anti-2A politicians over the years, so fuck off with that shit.

>implying Jow Forums could afford more than Kershaw

seems like the type of shit that only appeals to white color nerds who like hoarding useless shit that makes them feel cool

probably has a bunch of knives and fountain pens

Yea, spyderco is based. Great knives, and I'm liking their sharpening system
>inb4 get a stone faggot

anybody know a decent sub-$100 puuko? does such a thing exist?

horey sheet

Marttiini or Järvenpää

perfect.

I was about to buy my first benchmade when they pulled their crap. So no.

>crying and kicking and screaming and rescuing to buy good products because the owners think differently than you
Sounds like liberal bullshit to me. I’ll enjoy my Benchmades and Chick-Fil-A, thank you.

Bet you still support the NRA and Trump though.

There are so many options out there of companies who would be less inclined to assist police in destroying guns.

The white knighting fucks got what they deserved, their customer don't want them to be overt bootlickers.

>not purchasing from a company that donates to anti-gun Democrats is liberal bullshit
Why are benchcucks so fucking retarded?

Being gay is degeneracy and it's totally fine to be against it. A fundamental American right, on the other hand? Sorry sweetie

>when they pulled their crap
So you'd rather listen to dogwhistles than actually research what actually happened? Makes sense.

Do you even know what "dogwhistles" means? I don't think you do.

Nope, i’ve been issued their shit though.
I’d never actually spend the shekels on one.

>t. JIDF

>the government should be able to seize private property and then keep the funds from their sale

They actually donated to pro-gun democrats.

>The two Democrats that Benchmade supported are Rep. Kurt Schrader (Oregon, District 5) and Sen. Martin Heinrich (New Mexico).

>Shrader is a longtime public lands advocate, and he fights consistently on the side of access. He’s also a longtime champion of the Land and Water Conservation Fund. And he’s a member of the Blue Dog Coalition, which is made up of fiscally conservative Democrats. He has a score of 93 from The League of Conservation Voters. In December 2017, he was one of six Democrats who voted to allow concealed carry licensees to carry their weapons in all 50 states. He is one of few Democrats to have received funding by the NRA in addition to a B rating by the organization.

>Heinrich, meanwhile, is another stalwart on the side of public lands. He’s a lifelong hunter and conservationist, and he consistently works across the aisle with Republicans to get things done on behalf of public lands. Heinrich supports some reform. However, he is a gun owner and believes in responsible gun ownership. Both his words and his voting record support that, as does a former A rating by the NRA. (It’s worth noting that Heinrich has recently changed his stance on aspects of gun control that pushed him to a current C rating.)

Honestly, I have a 940 and bugout and I hate the handle material so much. The blades are great but the material of the handle is so shit.

You're welcome I guess lmao

Yeesh, do people not like jews or something? Anyways, I was thinking about grabbing a benchmark bugout as a cheapo but decent lightweight carry knife for light use at work in a factory/warehouse setting. What's a different brand that's comparable to this? The bugout was everything I wanted but I don't buy many things and from what I gather benchmade is anti-gun. I won't spend my limited funds on that kinds tomfoolery. Anything comparable?

I have an old school Benchmade 710 McHenry and Williams, but I'll never give another penny to those POS fucks.