Where get stock blank of ebony?

where get stock blank of ebony?
do not ask why it's none of your business.

Attached: 3555.jpg (650x510, 42K)

Jow Forums - WOOD

why

That shit would split in a heartbeat.

Uh, pretty much anywhere including the site you grabbed that image from you fucking retard

because it's not a stock blank it's just a hunk of ebony for context I pulled off the internet

Gloombound Mine

Exotic wood dealers on the internet.

Be prepared to spend thousands on something with burl and size conducive to stock making. Ensure they've taken X-Rays of it and ask for the film.

pssst, a "stock blank" is just a piece of wood

I said do not ask its very personal reasons

all I'm finding is a private mine in Russia not a wood

A piece of ebony that big would probably cost an arm and a leg.

Try asking luthiers for leads.

in that case how go to Africa and take ebony?

>1) Go to africa
>2) Take ebony

It's not rocket science.

be careful there, bud, ebony splinters a lot easier than most people assume. I had to have a proc doc remove some splinters I got, cause the homemade "stock" wasn't sanded enough before I applied the finish

No because ebony is prone to splitting. There's a reason why walnut, beech and laminate stocks are so common.

wouldnt African customs not let me take ebony?
or maybe even American African customs not let me take ebony back?
or maybe white American would but definitely not American African

explain
I thought ebony is hardwood
and do not lie

Underrated

why tho

many reasons why I don't want to say

google.com

no luck

I am assuming the new generation is too stupid to solve problems because mommy and daddy make all of their decisions/ do everything for them.

OP, I have some ebony pen blanks. I’m not going to tell you from where I get my blanks, let’s see if you can figure it out.

Pic is one pen I made.

Attached: 25A4FDD0-FAAF-41DE-A683-7AB36EE0F423.jpg (3264x2448, 1.83M)

this but in ebony wood
>fudds BTFO cause it's "muh wood and steel"
>still blacktical

Attached: 6ccdced73e943281fd719f8e3eb674cb.jpg (1280x960, 343K)

I don't care for your pen
it is beneath me

Not all wood is created equal. Not even all wood from the same tree is created equal. Different trees grow and form their structures differently, and to wildly different parameters that make them useful to humans.

It's like steels, but more organic.

go

but ebony is better than pine

Why does everyone make these pens have huge knots. Is there something wrong with sleet pens? I like the hardware on that though.

Yea, just about everything is better than pine. Pine is just cheap as dirt because it grows fast as fuck in the PNW.

ebony better than fake wood

It depends where you get it, if you buy the cheap african stuff it is almost brittle, the stuff from india and indonesia isn't as brittle but still will crack

Why don't you just use walnut and do ebony inlays if you like ebony so much?

You can make them however you want.
Slim, thick, wood, acrylic, bone.
Even Ebony

The hardware is gun metal gray

Attached: 15DEE78A-C6F0-4637-8C70-0F0F176DAE71.jpg (3264x2448, 1.07M)

you don't know what I'm doing
let's keep it that way

>I thought ebony is hardwood

"hardwood" does not mean what you think it means. Balsa wood is soft and weak as fuck yet is classified as a "Hardwood"

"hardwood" just means it's produced from deciduous trees.

Europa

tell us

Why aren't you guys ignoring this larp

>but ebony is better than pine

Ebony is stronger than pine but pine has better fracture resistance than ebony. Pine can absorb an impact better than ebony can.

>you don't know what I'm doing

We can tell, whatever you are doing, has a high likely hood of being really stupid.

>1. Jow Forums will make fun of me
>2. someone might steal my idea
>3. I don't want to say

but guns

Just kill the guy in Seyda Neen and take his daedric, much easier than DIY'ing it OP.

I don't plan on killing anybody to take the ebony
maybe just cut down the tree at night
or go where lions are so African ooga booga people don't go

There's a reason Ebony wood is typically only used for decoration. It's expensive, and it isn't strong enough to make a full stock out of.
Sometimes you don't see certain things being done, not because everybody is afraid to try it, but because it's a bad idea.

>Item number 1
You're being made fun of right now for being a colossal faggot.

You're looking to use ebony to make an entire gun stock. This wood is notoriously difficult to work with, and tends to crack apart over time if it wasn't carefully selected from the raw lumber, and treated carefully after cutting. Cheap ebony fingerboards crack themselves apart all the time due to this. Stained walnut will look like the real thing, and it won't have the problems of being impossible to source, difficult to shape, and likely too fragile to safely use in a real rifle.

I never said I was making a full stock out of ebony that's a conspiracy theory you conjured up
but please elaborate more

I'm not making a whole stock I don't know who told you that its not true please disregard that

Faggot

OP's gonna shove it up his ass. Confirmed.

yes this I am super gay need ebony log in my ass love big black things in my ass am not making ebony gun

Are you making what i think you're making? You better not be

no

OP here.

OK, I will tell you if you promise to
1. Not steal my idea
2, don’t make fun of me
3. Promise to tell me where to buy wood.

So, the deal is I’m carving a penis from wood, (for a friend) and I want it to be black, for reasons. Also benefit, I hear ebony won’t splinter when used roughly.

That's probably been done already.
This is Jow Forums, and if you're doing this you're gonna want to go to /diy/ about the crafting part of this. /lgbt/ or Jow Forums would know more about big black cocks.

Stupid and dangerous

That said, you should probably just get some Walnut and stain it to be darker so your buddy doesn't have splinters in his ass.

Go to a poor country and bribe them to let you take it.

I frickin knew it. You told me "no" but you are. You disgust me an arouse me all at once

^this
ebony is overrated
glass and daedric is where its at

this isn't me stop pretending to be me

what is dedric

he's making a dildo

based

yes am making big black penis
but hippothetically speaking if the penis was shaped like a gun if I put shellac on it would it still splinter if the dildo was mounted on a gun?

there are better woods to use for a rifle stock
I once made a stock out of zebra wood. working with it stunk life fuck and it was a difficult material to finish, but it turned out beautiful.

dildo not stock

ebony is absurdly expensive. get some wallnut you fucking freak, and just stain it with mahogany.

Hardwood just means it's from a deciduous tree. I think even balsa is considered hardwood. Ebony is pretty dense iirc and it's valuable more because of its look and rarity rather than its structural properties.

Out of my ass,you fucking newfag. You reach in,stroke my fucking prostate and eventually I shit out an ebonwood stock for you.

Attached: 5703968.png (640x631, 243K)

>using a porous material for your ass
this is a terrible fucking idea

also, if you're not carving a gunstock out of it, take it elsewhere.

I’m OP.
You will know it’s me, because i’l tell you it’s me.
Pic related is what I am thinking, only with more veins, not as smooth. But black, nice and black.

Also, edited because work safe board.

Attached: D1DD722A-1394-497D-998D-AC889184DF7B.jpg (360x396, 55K)

wtf is going on in here

Attached: 1280030089309.jpg (800x624, 55K)

it's not me Jow Forums
this poster is a roose

just your average sunday Jow Forums butt stuff

Attached: 1561245305260.jpg (600x616, 98K)

why?
this is now my business

Attached: 1535868372527.jpg (960x940, 61K)

>being this new
>or being this much of a boomer

Attached: 1481538701274.jpg (334x248, 53K)

no

OP back again, keeping it /k related.
BTW, do you all like my
>Pump Stock?
It’s another idea I have.
Edited for work safe board.

Attached: 19FBAC42-9F10-47D6-8684-025407DF0444.jpg (600x450, 22K)

What do I have to do to make my rifle show up in the mail faster?
huh

this
I like this
I like this a lot

is not me Jow Forums he is pretending to be me I will put on a trip so Jow Forums forum knows I am OP

Trip is on, so you know it’s me.
Another idea is pic related
I saw some hanging under a truck, thought they would look good under a black gun.

Attached: 29C17636-2123-4809-A3D0-A628FC644CD6.jpg (338x600, 31K)

you are not fooling any1 any more

>clicker ballpoint

I bet you shoot kel-tec

>summer is here already
FUCK

dude it's like halfway through July summer has been here for a while I don't get how you haven't noticed
not that it's a big deal just stay indoors

you need to add another brace with a spring on it against the body, preload it to about 4 inches
when you shoot the gun it strokes your dick then the spring resets it so the gun jerks you off

This is a bad idea for more reasons than I care to list.

you mean . .. a bumppump stock?

Attached: 1502902768162s.jpg (600x337, 21K)

Yes, precisely. As long as you keep your hips rigid enough you should be able to fire it like an actual bump stock and jerk yourself off fully automatic.

If you dont just upgrade steel armor to its max protection and maybe wear plate gauntlets and boots you are an ultimate faggot

itt: Everyone pretends to be OP. Meanwhile, OP probably just left.

I'm on it!!! I should have some ebony in a few years.

Attached: IMG_5715.jpg (590x350, 31K)

>ebony plantations

I was drunk at one point and came up with this and thought it was fucking brilliant and then I looked it up and good quality ebony takes like 50yrs to grow or something. Major bummer

Attached: 1554599850241.jpg (583x583, 33K)

because skyrim is trash and morrowind is amazing you colossal faggot

>Snek girls will never be real
I don't know how I can keep living.