BEEP BEEP

Best tank (Kyu-Maru) coming through!

Attached: kyu-maru on truck.png (2048x1362, 3.83M)

this from the live action Patlabor?

I don't think so.

Attached: best tank kyu-maru.jpg (1200x857, 185K)

Attached: type-ten.jpg (1333x1000, 272K)

Japan truly is that aesthetic. Have been there twice already and intend to go many more times.
Absolutely the most fun and interesting country to visit and I've been all around the world.

And Tokyo itself is BY FAR the most amazing city in the world, mark my words. BY VERY FAR. Ive been to pretty much ever major metropolis of renown in the world except for whatever there is in India (don't intend to ever visit that shithole) and Australia and NOTHING comes close to Tokyo. Period. Full stop. End of discussion.

*laughs in French*

Attached: images (21).jpg (298x169, 8K)

I'm not even a weeb but it looks like it would be fun to visit

>french

user, believe me...It's AMAZING. Of all the countries I've visited, Japan is by far my favorite. Everything is fucking awesome there, even merely the city planning. Tokyo is the largest city in the world yet so it's so quiet, so clean and so well organized all things considered, it's ridiculous.

I don't have the time right now as it's getting late here in Europe but I can, if you're interested, post some pics tomorrow.

Attached: 61c05dfd261be8ed46cf90ba9b37bef0.jpg (1300x691, 201K)

Seoul is cleaner and cheaper public transportation than Tokyo. I was actually surprised by the amount of homeless I saw in Tokyo. I didn't see a single one in Seoul

Samsung doesn't allow homelessness to exist, it harms corporate image.

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if in Seoul some underground mafia rounds up all the homeless people to harvest their organs or sell as slaves

jokes aside, that tank looks terrible
>french

probably sold to into slavery for an organ harvesting company

Seoul definitely isnt cleaner lmao. And the air quality is trash. Seoul is cool, but it ain't the utopia you're presenting

Attached: 1562098443408.png (1280x854, 2.07M)

Seoul is most definitely cleaner, especially the metro. Have you even been there?

The nice/cool parts of Tokyo are better than the nice/cool parts of Seoul, although if you were just deposited randomly somewhere in Seoul it would probably be better than a random location in Tokyo.

I do prefer Seoul, mostly because I know the language so I can do more things there.

*Laughs in Polish*

Attached: pl_01.jpg (600x400, 88K)

*laughs in CV90 with a body kit*

Hong Kong's better (not right now tho)

I get that reference

Attached: patlabor2_city.webm (640x480, 1.41M)

Kek

Patlabor = god tier. Serious question: why isnt anime being made like that anymore? Hand painted backgrounds, lighting effects etc you know what i mean, the characteristic late 80s and 90s style???

Short answer: money.
Long answer: detailed backgrounds like this require a lot of time and skilled drawers. It's cheaper, faster and more profitable to shit out series after series using underpaid pencil monkeys and CG than taking time to do something really well.

*laughs in heeb while hiding LFP*

Attached: image.jpg (500x375, 142K)

WHat is the point of this thing.. It has like zero armor.

Youre right. As someone who grew up watching stuff like Patlabor, Nausicaa, Lupin, HnK and the like Anime is fucking dead, honestly.

Being aesthetic.

>that camo

I did the English teacher meme and lived in Seoul and just outside Tokyo (commuter suburb). Seoul is better for foreigners, and cleaner and generally easier. Koreans are fucking amazing people. Japan has way more culture though and would definitely make a better holiday destination - people are also very cool, but in a different way.

If you are looking to live somewhere Korea wins hands down
>mainly because I like drinking
>nothing better than sitting outside a GS25 and getting hammered on Cas and soju with some randoms on a warm summers night, while the world passes by

What?

Attached: type 10.jpg (582x469, 50K)