Japan

>japan
>has the strictest gun laws on the planet
>crime rate is nearly zero

>USA
>has the shittiest gun laws in the world
>highest crime/homicide rate of all developed nations

Wow really makes you think.

Attached: EA5C7EA5-1E67-48C8-A30A-B7EE11639CBD.jpg (750x490, 248K)

How many niggers does Japan have again?

>sample of 2 countries

hmmm if only we could compare ALL the countries to get a better idea of whether gun control stops crime

ignore the shareblue retard. one of these days we'll put bullets in all liberals heads.

Japan is a tiny island with avg iq of 100+ tho you nofunz faggot

If they traded sets of gun laws, I'm pretty sure the homicide rates would remain about the same for both countries. Japanese are polite and mild. Americans are jerkasses and aggressive. That's just how it is.

Freedom has its cost.

i actually saw a group of them in a subway station last time i was in japan
they were surrounded by police lol

The difference is racial.

>be me
>be russian
>have strict laws
>have retarded murder rates
Yeah your troll tread is ass yankee

yeah but you forgot niggers lmao

All i got from your post is japan has zero freedoms. And america has the most freedoms of all developed nations.

wait until the jews convince the japs to import niggers.
here's the real reason, you retard.

Attached: guns_vs_blacks.png (1281x728, 353K)

We're the best with freedoms for defense, but we're just up there with overall freedom. We got some progress that we need to make.

>Homicide rates among developed nations
>developed nations

Statistics are always used to push an agenda, it all depends on how you word them

>Mexico
>strict gun laws
>more than twice the murders of US
>less than half of US population

0/10 bait

Japan
>99% ethnic Japanese population
Really makes you think

oof

>USA
>*developing nation
Ftfy

>crime rate is nearly zero
okay retard

13%

If you take away suicides, which by the way Japan has a higher rate with much stricter gun laws so that is another issue all together, you are left the 13% being responsible for the vast majority of gun deaths in the this country.

>There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies and statistics

Communist cuckold detected

Japan is basically an ethnostate

DESPITE

Attached: atlas_EJvT0f5Vg.png (640x885, 53K)

>mass shootings
>crime
I hope you get banned

Japan is America's slave.

No civilian gun ownership, no real soverignty.

MAKING

It's almost like a culture where you commit suicide over poor performance at work is way different than a culture where you demand a raise to $15/hour for poor performance at work.

Weird!

adjust the number of shootings per capita, retard

These don't scale at all. Finland has 45/100 and only 2 mass shooting, Double that and there are more guns than in America yet the mass shootings would be at 4. Also most mass shootings are gang related. Mass shooting only means like 3 people shot, not killed

it's racist to compare the USA with her diverse population to Japan which have a hegemonic society.

Attached: uk arsenal.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>gun deaths
how many of them are murders, and how many of the murders are gang related?

Attached: fbimurderbyweaponsstats.png (941x603, 48K)

Well if Blacks are the problem, why are you against gun control that would make it harder for them to get guns but keep it easy for well-adjusted Whites? Seriously, how is being able to buy/sell a gun privately with zero background check still a thing with these demographics?

those 33k gun deaths from the US includes suicides. If you include the non-firearms related suicides from Japan, you'd get more accurate numbers.

Because if you're black i won't sell to you. Fuckin easy as that, retard. Worlds a safer place

Ah ok, good thing everybody in the US has the same mindset as you...