What is the legality of shooting or defending yourself a shitbull if it attacks me or someone first?

What is the legality of shooting or defending yourself a shitbull if it attacks me or someone first?
Even though it’s the nigger of all dog breeds it’s still a dog and I don’t want to kill it

Attached: 575FF87C-C0E6-4BFF-B2A9-74D8631A1384.jpg (320x392, 23K)

You should probably first figure out what a pit bull is since that dog is not one. That is an American Bully dog.

That dog has more muscle, strength and testosterone than 90% of this board

Carry an ATF cap around and you'll be fine. Just put it on before the cops show up.

It's ok only if you kill its nigger owner with it

Niggerdogs are property

You can defend your property or persons from another persons property. I was cleaning my aks in the driveway when some noodle armed fag was walking his shitbull and it nearly got away from him trying to get at my cat

I had my edc in the house and both aks disassembled. I had to stare it down, and the kid was able to get it away. Never again did I go unarmed

If you live in a free state just say that you had a reasonable fear for your life. To your lawyer of course, you should never talk to the police.

Just make sure the beast is shot within 2 meters so your story can hold up.

If a dog bites my doe I will kill it with my bare hands.

Stfu you massive faggot. Staffordshire, pits, bully dogs, they're all the same nigger breed with slight variations between.

Nigger dogs are a blight and should be exterminated with extreme prejudice .

> Stfu you massive faggot. Assault weapons, clipazines, and the shoulder thing that goes, they're all the same murder weapons with slight variations between.
> Gun owners are a blight and should be exterminated with extreme prejudice .

And that shit will kill it prematurely.

Poor equivalence.

Still mogs everyone here into oblivion

Why? Pit bulls can be useful animals that are often misused by niggers and spics.

Niggers and pit bulls are of equal value. Zero. Both should be exterminated.

Because an Ar-15 doesn't jump out of it's safe and shoot up the neighborhood.

Pits are a fucked breed predisposed to indiscriminate violence and are responsible for more maulings than any other breed. They are quiet literally the niggers of dog breeds, and should be treated as such.

Attached: 5lC5CKO_d.jpg (640x896, 35K)

>I don’t like it therefore it should be banned

Hmm I wonder where I’ve heard that logic before

That's an American Bully. They don't have the tenacity to be much of a threat. Most are blocky, slow, lack stamina. Everyone seems to be scared shitless of pitbulls but I would much rather come across a hostile pitbul than a rottweiler/doberman. Most pit bulls are pretty small.

>muh anti-gun equivalence

Are you retarded or just being a kike?

What's a matter whitey? Girlfriend leave you again for Tyrone?

not as small as their owners bank account though

Ha, jokes on you, never had a gif for Tyrone to steal.

As far as the dog is concerned it's a criminal conversion of chattel, but the affirmative defense that it attacked you first places the liability on the owner. You would be totally justified in killing it. The US treats animals as property in a legal sense.

Brandishing the weapon probably depends on your state. I'm sure some would be more lenient than others when it comes to the use of a firearm.

A dog is merely property, so if you shoot somebody's pit all you have done was damage somebody's property.

Just admit you want to kill a dog you utter faggot. I find it incredibly hard to believe gun aficionados actually suffer vicious dog attacks with any more frequency than the rest of the population(I sure as fuck haven't), making the frequency of these types of threads not only on Jow Forums but online gun communities in general extremely suspect.

shooting a shitbull for any reason at any time is 100% legal, you actually get a high-five from a cop and a $25 gift card to Applebee's if you shoot the owners too.

It would most likely die of a heart attack before any Jow Forums fatty.

Haha well memed

what now faggots?

Attached: 48cb0c1d21b4dfe5290582fbcaf7abe26490218c796e922e2060c840b5e20135.jpg (464x678, 25K)

When it latches onto you just hit it on the head as hard as you can until it lets go. It worked for me when l had to save my dumbass cat.