Fucked up my lever gun

I loaded my lever gun's tube to capacity with the lever swung open and now it won't shut. The last cartridge is sticking out of the tube at an angle. How do I unfuck this?

Attached: marlin_1895.jpg (1000x513, 232K)

Use full force to slam the lever back into place and then pull the trigger while dick is in fan.

You calmly and carefully take it to a firearms expert. If you value the gun then pay a gun smith $100 to mock you and fix it. If not, then get a pair of pliers and maybe a screw driver. Id wait to add a hammer to the mix.

Not too familiar with leverguns, but try wiggling the action back and forth while trying to remove the exposed round. Don’t do it so much that you bend/break something.
Alternatively see if you can remove the cap on the front of the tube if that’s something that’s done easily.
I’d be hesitant taking it to a gunsmith before calling and letting them know that you’re coming in with a somewhat loaded weapon.
Hopefully there isn’t one in the chamber.

Thats what happens when you don't buy a mare's leg

If you cant fix it. Leave the gun in the car and go in and talk to a smith or call a head, since your kinda dumb. I feel inclined to tell you this

No, thats why you get a Big Iron

Attached: 1556414354310.jpg (858x443, 36K)

Can you fucking die already you nigger, it's every thread with you

>If you value the gun then pay a gun smith $100 to mock you and fix it.
I figured. Thanks.

>Hopefully there isn’t one in the chamber.
Nope, chamber's clear, safety's on.

Kek

>Taurus
No thanks buddy.

Sorry opinions from taurus owners only, post proofs you own one and not a polymer piece of shit and Ill take your word for it.

Attached: 1506047714123.png (198x288, 172K)

Just remove the cap on the end of the tube, its that easy.

Aren't you speaking of the infamous Marlin Jam ?

I don't think so, I've put less than a thousand rounds through the gun so far.

A large hammer ,you've got to beat the bullet in the tube. Trust me I have lots of experience being retarded just like you.

If the last cartridge is still sticking out, try pulling it out with a pliers.

post a pic OP?

in the morning

Jesus Christ, seriously man buy the fucking maresleg. I don't give a shit which brand you buy. If you want something pistol-sized that's NR, then that's the best format on the market.

user. user, why.

I'm not Canadian.