GF wants a rifle, and I conveniently want a 223 bolty boy to remove coyote...

GF wants a rifle, and I conveniently want a 223 bolty boy to remove coyote. Do any anons have experience with the Mossberg MVP? I like that it takes stanags.
>post 223 rifles and dead coyotes

Attached: 9DC3E354-EABA-4352-91B3-6EE825D3F1E0.jpg (1200x1200, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/STANAG_magazine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stanags?
Do you mean, standard magazines?
Its one thing to be an idiot and use shitty short hand, its another to use idiot short hand and be too stupid to spell.

.223 is a man killer
You won’t have any of the pelt left if you blast a coyote with it.
Get your gf something sensible like a .22lr

Pffft!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/STANAG_magazine

That's embarrassing.

seems kinda silly to get a bolt action in .223 but what do I know.

Attached: 35393977-81AB-4D72-AEBD-F3F347A22708.jpg (1024x709, 81K)

You’re trying too hard

You don't have to be a dick. I'm not OP either.

>In NATO, a STANdardization AGreement (STANAG) defines processes, procedures, terms, and conditions for common military or technical procedures or equipment between the member countries of the alliance

It's a NATO term. He should have said "STANAG mags", but he's not far off the marker

I figured it would be light enough for a woman, but big enough to be useful. Plus we could share ammo/mags

yikes

Attached: S6X4qH3tup.png (1176x749, 257K)

Yeah, get it. Gives her lots of room to grow and learn about firearm operation and accuracy.

get her a fightlite lower and some whatever cheapo upper

You can share mags and she can pretend she has a fuddrifle

Attached: fitlite scr.jpg (1280x493, 66K)

Fuck I've been eyeing those too. Doesn't it take an 1100 stock? I really want the pistol lower so I can go full pirate.

I'd unironically own just to dab on Gucci Ayy Arr zoomers.

I have a Stevens 200 in .223 that has killed squirrels at 170 yards before. Accurate enough, it shoots MOA groups at 100 yards typically, I can do slightly better with handloads sometimes but I don't have a lead sled. 223 bolt actions are fun.

There was a sporting goods store going out of business clearing out Stevens 200’s for $100.
By the time I got there some other fag came in and bought all ~15 they had
Makes me sad every time I hear about one

Fuck that sucks, I got mine for $325 and I love it

I’d get her a mares leg if I was you

calm down killer, you're not going to slay any pussy by acting like a big nerd on the internet

Well since weight is a concern, (and just in general you should) avoid the Savage 110 Hog Hunter. For some reason they made the barrel retarded thicc, so not only is the gun heavy, the balancing is AWFUL. Mossberg is a good bet though, same with Ruger American or CZ 527 if you wanna step it up a bit in the quality. Single set trigger is pure sex.

It is shit. Get a howa 1500 in .223

Just buy the fucking mares leg, I don't care what brand you get, it's the best pistol sized weapon and it's NR

Had one and sold it. Bolt was too sloppy for me. Super loose.

Idiot, bait

this. I have one in 308 and want to sell it. it's accurate but the bolt just kinda flops around. you know what im talking about.

Ruger American or American ranch sweet rifle, 3/4 MOA @100

ruger american is a favorite on the 6.5 creedmore budget talk. probably not all that light, but good. savage also popular.