You may not want to admit it, but this is what peak operator performance looks like

You may not want to admit it, but this is what peak operator performance looks like.

Attached: peak operator.jpg (480x640, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
web.archive.org/web/20181231150120/http://northhollywoodshootout.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*dies*

>all that baggy shit
>operator

No

gentle reminder that both "operators" in this scenario were sub-70 IQ retards who walked into a bank, walked out, and were then killed by the police while achieving nothing

I wouldn't fuck with a guy this crazy looking.

They died because they were two drugged out men going against an entire police department.
I do wanna know more about their armor however

>operator
>so drugged up they can't even rob the bank right
>only manage hits through sheer volume of fire
>die on the front step of the bank
yeah no

>I do wanna know more about their armor however

spoiler: it didn't help them

>spoiler: it didn't help them
>heh im so smug using maymays! xDddd
Maybe I wanna know WHY it didn't help them fagtron

>Maybe I wanna know WHY it didn't help them fagtron

because

>both "operators" in this scenario were sub-70 IQ retards who walked into a bank, walked out, and were then killed by the police while achieving nothing

Dissy master race

no

Attached: eddy.png (268x380, 54K)

>Phillips wore roughly 40 pounds (18 kg) of equipment, including a Type IIIA bulletproof vest and groin guard; a load bearing vest with multiple military canteen pouches for ammunition storage; and several pieces of homemade body armor created from spare vests, covering his shins, thighs, and forearms.[18] Matasareanu wore only a Type IIIA bulletproof vest, but included a metal trauma plate to protect vital organs. Additionally, both men had a watch sewn onto the back of one glove, in order to monitor their timing.[19] Before entering, they took the barbiturate phenobarbital, prescribed to Matasareanu as a sedative, to calm their nerves.[20]

It didn't help them because the police eventually got their hands on rifles and one of them was not wearing leg armor so SWAT shot at the exposed parts.

Anyone have the article or video source of these two chucklefucks?

Attached: 1561932234718.jpg (790x819, 254K)

>he doesn't recognize this at a glance
ZOOMERS OUT NOW

>that dwell time
Jeez the AR market was ass pre 2010

>He doesn't know what this is
Holy shit kill yourself zoomer

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 37K)

Wow.

faces of these fallen hero's.

Attached: images.jpg (370x136, 9K)

Is that the Goofy pls meme guy?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

nigga it was great until '94

Just got out of prison. Gonna need a sauce bur zoomers can fuck off too.

Larry Phillips, creator of the phillips head screw, and a islamic friend of his robbed bank in hollywood CA in the 90's.

Just a tribute to the boys

Attached: 20190706_152358.jpg (3483x1958, 3.89M)

>2 vs 300+ of LA's "finest"
Just let that sink in to your little brains for a moment. An entire police department struggled mightily to take out only two people.
300 Jow Forums trannies, landwhales, noguns, and glowniggers who sit at desks all day could have ended this faster with just M9s.

Wasn’t an entire department. Might want to fact check. By the way, they both ended getting smoked like a cigar. So who ended up on top afterwards. Not the two low energy jack offs that took rounds to the face. Drugged up scumbags have now become heroes. Pretty crazy. I’m sure you and your marry band of airsoft playing virgin friends would have done better against the bank robbers. After all airsoft is real combat right? Fucking clown

>both

Been in prison for 25 years? Fuck off retard.

Yeah I found out about the North Hollywood shootout because of this movie. How could you tell?

Attached: 519zqKszz5L._SY450_[1].jpg (314x450, 35K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout

Attached: North Hollywood Shootout.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>and several pieces of homemade body armor created from spare vests, covering his shins, thighs, and forearms.
At least they learned from Ned Kelly’s mistakes

One of them did, one other got shot in the legs to death. That's gotta suck.

>shot in the legs
>to death
Did he bleed out?

Attached: 1562121113198.jpg (1024x900, 89K)

He couldn't walk so he surrendered but EMTs took like 2 hours to get to him.

>fewer than 400 HK41s were produced and even fewer imported into the U.S. for civilian consumption.
How the hell dod you get you and them each get your hands on one of them then? Unless it's not exactly a HK41s and just a similar model.

Poor Ned

Your newfaggotry is showing. Lurk moar. Dont post. Rule of thumb is 2 years.

It was SEVERAL departments

>sub-70 IQ retards
>Matasareanu was a qualified electrical engineer
>Phillips was a habitual offender, responsible for multiple real estate scams and counts of shoplifting.
They were more victims of circumstance.

You mean cops kept EMTs from getting to him until he bled out. He was screaming at the cops to finish him off, calling them cowards.

lol someone's salty. I smell bacon.

well there were hella shot up cops and clearing a crime scene like that for EMTs is a big job. If they'd kept at least one of them alive they could have gone after the third man.

Agreed

Attached: nhs10.png (600x450, 467K)

>dissipator
hrrrng

you do know this want their first? they owned a separate house and a whole life they hid from their family.

You sound like a Soviet leader bragging of his tactical prowess after throwing so many bodies against a mg they finally ran out of bullets.

Attached: Zapp_Brannigan.png (360x550, 109K)

>can't even stop 5.56
They'd die much quicker if they tried that in current year

Well no, they were fucked in that year but patrol cops didn't have shotguns or rifles in their cars or anything. I think some cops commandeered rifles from gun shops to fight them.

you need to go back

Neither one of them died at the front step of the bank, thanks for confirming you dont really know shit. The rest was correct tho.

In prison for what?

God imagine shooting hundreds of rounds at thin blue line subhumans as they cower in fear from your superior firepower.

Imagine being this fucking retarded. They would've been dead like 40 minutes earlier without it because the cops landed literally dozens of hits of 9mm, but it just bounced off without doing damage. The whole reason they got as far as they did is the armor.

The 9mm wouldve bounced off without body armor too

Kek

Where do you dumb fucking nogunz come from I swear threads like this attract you faggots en masse. Go learn some basic stuff about firearms if you want to be allowed to post here.

What the fuck are you talking about retard. There was no third guy and the cops who were with Emil at the end while shot at weren't shot up.

The amount of misinformation out there about the robbery/shootout and the two guys behind it is staggering.

web.archive.org/web/20181231150120/http://northhollywoodshootout.com/

Guy took the site down because he's writing a book about it, but most of it still works on the wayback machine.

Attached: Untitled.png (1402x804, 1.22M)

>no third guy

yeah they were SO SMART that they died within 15 minutes of starting their high IQ bank robbery

>you do know this want their first?

tip for life: don't be a fucking retarded illiterate piece of fag shit. other people will laugh at you for this.

They didn't die within 15 minutes. They were also literally millionaires from previous successful bank robberies. Larry Phillips was noted as being highly intelligent and articulate by detectives when he was arrested for earlier crimes in Colorado, and Emil Matasereaunu was literally a college educated software programmer who was also called very intelligent by his doctor who performed brain surgery on him.

You also use teenage buzzwords so I assume you're probably underage.

>They didn't die within 15 minutes.

why lie? is your entire ego wrapped up in whether or not these faggots died in 15 minutes or 16? pretty sad if true. try getting a personality instead of doing whatever this is

highly intelligent and articulate by detectives when he was arrested for earlier crimes
>who performed brain surgery on him
Windows 98 guy and a career criminal

Attached: 00f0f_2j8xP8JZBAO_1200x900.jpg (600x448, 27K)

I feel nostalgic and sad for these guys, I wish it was the 90s.

Are you blind? Read the fucking mag well

Brainlet

you must think you look really cool right now

he oink oinked hard

While they fucked up massivly with the 1997 robbery, they did succesfully steal about 1.5 million dollars in 1995 robberies. That's a ton of money for two guys. Why be so greedy for more?

anally gaping ur mom

Attached: cokedouthorse.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

imagine the smell

wood bang, hot af

>>only manage hits through sheer volume of fire
I see no problem with this.

Attached: md500 minigun.webm (1264x612, 2.93M)

How has no one mentioned the chin/jawline on this guy? What the fuck

>but it just bounced off without doing damage
is this bait or are u just extremely out of touch with reality?

could the brain surgeon tell he was smart by looking at his brain?

They were on drugs, like probably that guy. It sure looks like no damage on the outside.

>This happened during Bill Clinton weapons ban

Attached: 58381250_2166580876752237_701039946625974272_n.jpg (512x512, 14K)

>is this bait or are u just extremely out of touch with reality?
What did I say that's wrong, that's exactly what happened with Larry's gear

Bitch are you for real

Some people genuinly live under rocks or are underage.

Probably blew through it all emptying thousands of magazines into the desert while high on cocaine. Least that's what I'd do.

Romanian zoomer in LA here. My name is not important; what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving, and I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die; my genocide crusade begins... Let's fucking do this once and for all! I've got all the drugs in the world that you need so that'll be on me and it's OK if you don't want to die. Telegram @fingerbyb
Fuck the government

Attached: download.jpg (504x662, 58K)

>could the brain surgeon tell he was smart by looking at his brain?

He probably could tell by talking to him in the weeks leading up to and after the surgery you goofball

Attached: 1551895741910.jpg (385x383, 22K)