Yemen's Houthis unveil an arsenal of weapons, including a cruise missile

Yemen's Houthis unveil an arsenal of weapons, including a cruise missile.

Attached: D-3-TwMWwAEOa1.jpg (1280x614, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

funker530.com/rebels-smash-armored-vehicles-sc1/
funker530.com/sandal-wearing-houthi-rebels-destroy-tank-sc1/
funker530.com/attacks-disrupt-saudi-uae-supply-lines/
funker530.com/houthi-ambush-decimate-patrol-sc1/
funker530.com/crazy-video-houthi-attack-sc1/
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/18-graphic-video-two-houthi-rebels-heroically-fight-back-qaeda-militants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From left to right:
>Badr-F airburst missile
>Badr-1P guided rocket
>Badr-1 artillery rocket
>Qaher-M2 SRBM

Attached: D-4XhDNXUAE94B0.jpg (1024x492, 103K)

Attached: D-4JvBZW4AAXC6j.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

Why do they look like scale models?

Burkan-1 & Burkan-2H SRBMs

Attached: D-4Gh-SWsAAgCem.jpg (1280x618, 116K)

>Houthis showing us things everyone knows they have
Yes?

UAVs & UCAVs

Attached: D-4cyVcWkAAisEK.jpg (947x540, 109K)

Quds cruise missile.

Attached: D-30DKPWkAIVr5a.jpg (1280x675, 201K)

It's kinda cute watching poor 3rd world countries finally cough up the funding and development needed to produce shit everybody else was already doing 10-20 years ago

So is this all Iranian exports?

Feels bad that the former Persians have a better arms industry than my own country. But at least they don't have maple trees.

Attached: D-30AKZXUAAoBuN.jpg (1280x675, 175K)

>1 missile

oh man I am LITERALLY SHAKING

was about to ask this, I think it's just the weird angle and whatever is happening with the lens.

this isn't a 3rd world country, this is essentially the confederate US showing off what they've bought off the french to fight the Union US and its british allies in yemen's version of the civil war.

>I don't understand history at all but I want braindead zoomers like me to be impressed

heh nah

there's clearly 6 missiles in the picture, and they've been able to hit as far as the saudi capital.

Well, I say "missile", ballistic missiles are always oddly named given their mode of operation is an unguided ballistic arc.

>there's clearly 6 missiles in the picture

nope

>all Iranian exports?
yes

How are they getting it there with all the supposed embargos?

>HOW ARE PEOPLE BREAKING THE LAW WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!??????

the same way you get weed you zoomer faggot

Yemen and Iran don't share a land border, and Yemen is under air & sea embargo.

So either Oman is smuggling or Iranian midget subs are blockade running.

>How are they getting it there with all the supposed embargos?
them duke boys is at it again!

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

All they have now is a port located on the west coast of Yemen.

Attached: hod.jpg (700x432, 53K)

Ha

More like magic carpets.

Legally from the weed store?

Kinda cute watching the Saudis being unable to turn their oil money into a respectable fighting force

Attached: saudi_convoy_hit_by-houthi_rebels.webm (852x480, 1.84M)

Can't fix being Arab

This

oly fuck when did this happen I need to know more

I wonder who could be supplying these Iranian aligned terrorists with Iranian weapons

Iran stole SpaceX vertical landing technology, they launch missiles at the Houtis which land and are refueled

Why does every Arab military video use this shit border/filter thing? It’s in everything.

Probably a still from a video.

No he means the videos, they all have this blurry vignette on them

Why the USA backs the Saudis is beyond comprehension.

Sometime in the past year or two in Yemen, either actual Saudi Army or National Guard getting their ass kicked, or Saudi allied militias getting their asses kicked

none of that shit works more then 10% of the time

It's probably the same reason middle schoolers put a shit ton of special effects on their power points when they give presentations. When editing software is new to someone, they tend to overutilize the tools they're given.

Oil. And a somewhat loyal Arab ally other than Israel. And they both hate the Iranians, so they have that in common

Well, they buy our shit and tend to work with US and Israeli interests in the region.

Lol

Do you think they recovered them to repair, or like in Iraq & Afghanistan the just left them there forever.

Probably just left them

I don't know the specific instance (one would think such a high profile attack would get a lot of coverage) because the only "news" site reporting on this was a Chinese source claiming it was UAE but I ripped the video from a blog saying it was Saudi.

Either way there's other videos of Houthi ambushes on Saudis/UAE:

funker530.com/rebels-smash-armored-vehicles-sc1/
funker530.com/sandal-wearing-houthi-rebels-destroy-tank-sc1/
funker530.com/attacks-disrupt-saudi-uae-supply-lines/
funker530.com/houthi-ambush-decimate-patrol-sc1/
funker530.com/crazy-video-houthi-attack-sc1/

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x710, 421K)

Oh OK I guess they got their cruise missiles legally from the cruise missiles store. You stupid fucking queer piece of cocksucking retard shit.

>Arab
Once a camel fucker, always a camel fucker.

There are many ways to counter an embargo. It's like when you close your borders and you still get swarmed with migrants. There are a couple of good books (much better to read those than watch the crappy "Lord of War movie") on Viktor Bout and how he managed to bypass international embargoes and other regulations. It's actually not that difficult.

I would love it if they leveled as much as they could of Saudi Arabia.

i wonder if thomas wictor has seen this clip and if it would have any effect on his "Gulf Coalition Super-power" theories.

Even if they're not scale models, this looks more like a museum than an active military operation.

It's kinda scary watching poor 3rd world countries somehow acquire the funding and development needed to produce shit everybody else was already doing 10-20 years ago but didn't want to start WW3 by actually using.

>ballistic missiles are always oddly named given their mode of operation is an unguided ballistic arc.

A rock you threw with your hands is still a missile, missile just means a weapon that is thrown or shot at the enemy.
Bullets are technically missiles as well, but ballistic missiles get the name as a title because they are the biggest and killiest ballistic missiles we have.
Its like how we have many ships that can carry aircraft, but only a few are actually called "aircraft carriers"

based and sandal pilled

Attached: 1501007174548.webm (480x360, 338K)

It's a DIO sales promotion.

ah, kono DIO da

they buy our stuff, then they blow it up and they buy more stuff.

Better than being a kike, that’s for sure.

Is it though?

Wrong. Kikes are insidious, arabs are vile and aggressive publicly.

And ironically they cant actually fight a war for shit.

according to fatfingers mcvirgin up there, I spent 14 months fighting for israel inside an air conditioned clinic in Kandahar. The ANP are worthless and when they aren't giving each other handjobs and smoking hash at their posts, they're literally deserting out of boredom

Kikes, arabs : same shit, no matter if it came from different ass
Both of these rats must be eradicated from the Western world

Why on earth doe sit have an engine on top? How the fuck do you even fix that to an aircraft?

yeah but there's modern vernacular that delineates between missiles as guided fwoomy bois and rockets as unguided shwowy fellas. Then you have ballistic missiles which are unguided shwowy fellas but still referred to as missiles.

It'll never catch on I'm sure.

Attached: 125-V1-Buzz-Bomb.jpg (3000x1475, 2.22M)

The Israelis have existed for 70 years because of one fact, that even with superior technology and numbers:
>Arabs can't fight

1. Iran using dhow boats to smuggle military equipment while also using the virtually corrupt/lawless areas of Somalia as a checkpoint.

reuters . com/article/us-gulf-kuwait-iran-exclusive/exclusive-iran-revolutionary-guards-find-new-route-to-arm-yemen-rebels-idUSKBN1AH4I4

2. Crossing through the Yemen-Oman border:

"Oman was also accused by Riyadh and Abu Dhabi of providing access to arms and communications devices to be delivered to the Houthis. In August 2015 Marib province authorities seized a shipment of arms and ammunition for the Houthis at one of its checkpoints. In October 2015, the governor of Marib declared that military forces took possession of Iranian military equipment"

carnegie-mec . org/2019/03/22/oman-s-boiling-yemeni-border-pub-78668

Attached: jpeg.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

When the fuck will people learn that convoys and columns are a bad idea when you're fighting against an unconventional enemy?

>ballistic missiles are unguided
Wat?

Last I checked they have guidance equipment and gimballed engines.

Wow, that's some great aim for an RPG, they must have oiled the pop out fins.

This is from the movie set of "Team America: Dos Equis"

Miniature models

literally who?

Like the Twin Towers I guess

>First Martian War

>Houthis
>Terrorists
Hadi, please goo back to your Saudi dog house

The hillbillies of the Arab world are not only kicking the asses of the wealthiest arabs, the Iranians are giving them technical support out of lulz, and the Arab hillbillies are showing it off, yet again frustrating his royal thickness MBS

So you want to send your supply trucks 1 by 1 or something?

>rock
Behold, the tactical rock!
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/18-graphic-video-two-houthi-rebels-heroically-fight-back-qaeda-militants/

Attached: 1D8A1665-1C71-4535-806F-A80C0C53D460.jpg (1242x1834, 1.41M)

Small ones not necessarily. Imagine an unguided SCUD. Accuracy is shit, but when your goal is to hit a big city, you don't care.
The V1 wasn't really guided and yet they still hit London.

>The V1 wasn't really guided
It was, though, as was the V-2. Also, the V-1 was a cruise missile as opposed to a ballistic missile. Generally speaking, all ballistic missiles will have some form of inertial guidance.

used against saudi when?

bump

not soon enough

>>How the fuck do you even fix that to an aircraft?
>Houthis
>Aircraft

>The V1 wasn't really guided and yet they still hit London.
The V1 was quite guided. The only way they could have applied better guidance is using the beamriding tech they used earlier in the war for bombing raids but the brits had that shit jammed to the nines.

Goddamn, why are America's Arab allies such a fucking joke?

They're all a fucking joke. They're fantastic at running insurgencies, which do unimaginable damage when not confronted with western COIN tactics (applied properly that is, see the IFV thread about how MRAPs are a solution to a problem caused by poor doctrine), but fighting said insurgencies or god forbid another standing army is simply not something they are capable of.

>They're fantastic at running insurgencies

No they're not.

The Vietnamese ran a proper insurgency... The Beolorussians ran an insurgency in the German rear.

You lack perspective.

yeah but saying that the Vietnamese ran a proper insurgency is like saying that water is wet

user all of americas allies are a fucking joke.

Attached: 1443149687442.webm (854x480, 2.23M)