MRE

What is Jow Forumss favorite MRE
Shredded beef is the correct answer.

Attached: A3C18F02-F721-414B-BB02-BBC92EBB0697.jpg (232x272, 10K)

Where’s the best place to get them cheap. I need a connect for cheap or free. Also beed taco

In b4 chili mac

With beans>mac

Veggie omelet.

Kill yourself

Attached: 1562397854791.gif (200x200, 1.69M)

new canadian ones are good :)

Chicken fajitas, when properly mixed, made some bomb chip dip

Ever tried the cornbread it’s not that bad

Maple sausage

Chili mac of course.

Attached: file.png (394x550, 285K)

Chili Mac or Chicken Fajita

Tough call but I'd give the edge to CMac

schnitzel and sauerkraut

Attached: Adolf1488MREinfo.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

Asian beef or southwest beef was pretty good.

Is there a trick to the heaters? It never seems to work, using civilian MRE if it matters or not

I just ate a menu 5 from 2011 yesterday lmao

Any UK faggots reccomendation for a a distributor?

Menu 20. If you know, you know

Very underrated

Make sure you’re not over filling the bag and kinda massage the heater and shake it around and it should help activate the shit
t. 11b fag

I did not. I'm actually drawing a blank on that. Which one did it come in?

You misspelled chicken pesto pasta

Menu 16
Rib shaped Pork

i just like the desserts, all the savory regular meal ones taste more or less the same. cinnamon bun master race

Attached: 1404404026755.jpg (417x407, 32K)

This is objectively the correct answer, but I'm willing to hear arguments for Chili Mac.

beef stew master race

Why dont you losers just join the military

did. many straining MRE poops were had

because i only want the occasional mre, and im too old and made my bed. however, i did apply for a few civilian on base jobs, but only heard back for one a few months after i accepted a new job. oh well

>be 12 yo kid
>have military/out phase
>eat shitloads of mres but never the gum
>6 days haven’t shit
>day 7 eat several pieces of the gum before school
>shit pants with pounds and pounds of shit
>all because teacher wouldn’t let me go to the bathroom

Did, wound up drinking too much and eventually got disillusioned. Got mild GERD, which I blame on the MREs, but it was probably the booze.

If I don't unfuck my life by December, I probably will desu

Beef Stew. Beef taco is close second. Shit, I might eat a Beef Stew right now... Fuck.

Asian Beef Strips

i've tried few MREs and they're all overly-processed, chemical-smelling, garbage that will give you constipation. Literally a fucking sandwich made in 2min will taste better than any of that shit.

I'd consider eating MREs if I was in SHTF and the only other option was eating out of a month old garbage dumpster.

thanks, I heard people say to fill it a little over the line.

bro I'd trade you a jalapeno cheese packet for the beef stew
not even joking

They're incredibly processed but also some of the best processed food that can exist. Jalapeno Cheese is perfect, preserved meat in MREs is about as good as can exist. The coffee is god tier and I can't even find a suitable replacement in the real world. Not a terrible price per kcal.

Breads and pastas do not store like that and always end up made of plastic and sugar and gross. The peanut butter is questionable. If you're constipated then you're definitely not hydrating enough.

>Eat MRE
>Stomach feels like I ate a bag of rocks
>eat a bag of rocks
>Filling dinner

>If you're constipated then you're definitely not hydrating enough.
Corpman get out.

HYDRATE, NOW

Meatball marinara

not bad, but it's not beef stew

Just buy decent canned goods at store, save a ton of money

Veg crackers though.

Some company on amazon sold 4 of them for about 20 bucks once which was a pretty good deal but they changed it to $40. Other than that I have no idea. Buying in bulk is usually cheaper.

Anyone on Jow Forums tried an RCIR? They are godlike.

Dont put the meal in the heater bag, it slows down the process and covers your entree in water you dont want to touch your eyes with.

Chicken burrito bowl
>neverserved and summerfags ITT

Chili Mac

Dehydrated beef patty with frankfurter a close second

everyone says chilli mac, but real niggas choose menu 4

Attached: eb0yMV3.jpg (2451x3801, 852K)

beef stew or gtfo

based drink water buddeh

*chugs entire bottle*
YES FIRST SGT

I didn't really care which ones I got I just wanted Reeses pieces user.
If you guys live in areas with a lot of fresh water to purify look at getting a hold of some dehydrated rations like the mountain rations or roll your own.
>he carries wet food around like a jabroni

Attached: someassemblyrequired.jpg (1484x3494, 727K)

>put cups instead of grams lel

Attached: moreassemblyrequired.jpg (1457x3492, 701K)

Beef stew is bomb especially with that tobasco sauce. Second is chicken pesto pasta, then probably chili with beans.

That pesto is nasty. Probably cilantro.

Where do you buy them?
I'm interested in trying one just for the experience.

The pesto is good as shit senpai, but that's just your opinion. We can all agree that if it's vegetarian it sucks dick and tastes like ass

Vegetarian Ratatouille. Surprisingly bueno.

>vegetarian anything
You dropped something user. They made it pink for you!

Attached: Humanitarian_Daily_Ration.jpg (960x1280, 213K)

Going through basic, and everyone piling around the 'good' bin, it was just easier to branch out and try something veggie rather than wait in line to get yelled at. The Ratatouille was the only thing I tried veggie and it was actually palatable. Its not top 5, but its the top veggie by leaps and bounds.

According to Wikipedia, they dropped some 750,000 rations. I'm guessing it might have increased since the article was last updated.
I wonder if other countries out there has something similar.

Facebook marketplace.

Hash Brown Potatoes with Bacon is my favorite MRE

better than yellow, does anyone sell these anyplace other than wartorn countries where roving gangs capture and control humanitarian aid supply?

Apparently there's also things called First Strike Rations which has almost 3000 calories in one package.
Supposed to be for when you're actually out in the shit

Did anyone else enjoy sloppy joe?

>Eating MRE's outside of being forced

retards.

I remember being stoked as hell when I found out that old MREs had the old skittles in them that still had lime flavor instead of that awful green apple. I was so bummed when even MRE skittles finally started having that green shit in them.

>skittles
>not charms

Attached: 1539512554866.jpg (443x455, 96K)

When I was a young scout in the late 2000s I was in a troop on an army base, we were all army brats and one of the scoutmasters had ready access to a pretty good stockpile of MREs. We'd bring em along on backpacking trips. One of the other scoutmasters was a DI and always made us throw out the charms. Good times.

Not all of us served in the Initial iraq invasion, gramps. Shouldn't you have retired by now?

Menu 2,3, and 5-8 back in the day. Cherry nut cake, FD fruit, ham slice, beef stew, chicken stew, hash, oatmeal bars, etc.

My man

List for adults who eat actual food:

1. chicken tomato feta (discontinued in military shipments, thanks you literal fucking zoomers who sit there digging through the box until you find chili mac or whatever pizza chef boyardi shit your parents raised you on or ratfuck the tomato feta meals for your yummy candy and fatbread)
2. chili w/ beans
it's chili. it has cornbread and hot sauce. it has cheese. figure it the fuck out
3. ratatouile or however that gay italian shit is spelled
4.veggie sausage crumbles
5. unironically beef patty, entire MRE can be turned into a ghetto cheeseburger in moments for optimal nutrition to time ratio

Beef stew

Attached: 1551275682845.jpg (226x258, 9K)

Ok buddy retard.

Attached: 1551564421151.gif (295x301, 982K)

NOW THIS IS /c/Jow Forums/ posting!!!

Attached: 1551713852651.png (501x331, 286K)

Attached: HfiPS36.jpg (1439x1053, 668K)

Military day rations tend to be between 3000 and 3600 calories. Civilian aid rations, about 2200 rations. Multiple reasons for this; your average refugee is not actually expected to ruck many hours per day, and they give the same ration to women and children. Another difference - no chemical heaters. Not after the makers realized the bomb making potential.

Those ration are considered luxuries anyway. In controlled setting your average refugee is more likely to be just given bags of rice and flour, and fuck calorie counting. When the MREs are broken out you can be damn sure there's some winning of hearts and minds (TM) involved.

Onions noodle in beet juice

I'm sorry good sir but your opinion is wrong.

You're probably not too old for the National Guard. It can be pretty comfy playing soldier once a month, especially if you pick an MOS that'll give you civilian certificates.

Didn't recruitment for National Guard go way down after the govt started sending them to the ME?

You massive buffoon, you stumbling imbecile, y-y-you baka, you incredibly Idiotic nimwit, you low IQ troglodyte, you rearded pee brain, Tы идиoт. You nimrod.

Attached: 1552665830827.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

Just give me a sack of the wheat bread snacks and jalapeno cheese spread. My butthole won't like it but I'll survive.

Dad was army (pre 911)
Always kept supplies in the basement
Took us camping and gave us MREs when it was time to cycle them out.

The cold weather MREs gave me the worst, most painful farts I've EVER had, but the desserts were fukkin BOSS!!

Attached: p.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Spaghetti With Meat & Sauce. It's the only US MRE I've tried, so it's my favorite by default.

t. euro

I might be delusional but my favorites were the veggie burger, and the imitation pork rib.
Beef ravioli wasn't bad either.

Attached: 3point6.jpg (740x675, 124K)

Eat shit and die fag

Nice

>Greek food

Chicken tomato feta or Mexican chicken stew with the cayenne packet and hot sauce.

silica gel

MCS is where it's at.

Attached: hinata thumbs up.png (1110x1080, 766K)