He isn't stockpiling the best anti-nigger round for the civil war

>he isn't stockpiling the best anti-nigger round for the civil war

Attached: 643652_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 140K)

>wasting time and money on your delusional racism instead of preparing to deal with boots on the day of the grab

You know the petals are functionally useless, and the base is the only thing that gets any real penetration, right?

>the last round you will ever need

Attached: j9WcTs0.png (592x556, 206K)

caught one in the nut

The last round you will ever need because its so ineffective your enemies will overcome you

>go onto his twitter page
>full of anti-gun whining and whatnot
>dudes name is effectively semen
pottery

>the last round you'll ever need after it fails to penetrate tyrone's finest hoodie and he pops you in the head with his 9mm fmj out of his hipoint

>rip rounds in your penor
Prolly not fun to dig those little cock suckers out eh?

>making guns even more lethal

If he had been shot with plain old buckshot or even proper JHPs he'd probably have died right there but since it was RIP he made it to the ER

>RIP
L M F A O
please use it so you die after it fails to do anything

>delusional racism
Big oof on that

This

Attached: 1562123919391.jpg (540x835, 98K)

Explain to me how an "anti nigger" round works. It's just as much of an "anti white" or "anti human" round

>no exit wound, all pieces remained in leg
beautiful

There's a job application engraved on each cartridge case. The spent cases establish a denial field that prevents basketball americans from rushing your position.

The point is you don't need overpriced gimmick ammo to put down a dindu.

>Being such a retarded mutt you unironically think this shit is good

HAHAHAHA whites are declining rapidly. You're not pure white like you think. Stupid amerimutts

Attached: anti-life.png (700x554, 65K)

I wish I saved the pic of the guy's leg. It was jacked as fuck.

Those aren’t Xtreme defender .357 sig.

ban assault bullets

heh, these are good

Attached: das raycis.png (700x650, 77K)

These read like a liberal news article. Fantastic, keep them coming

Attached: Based Dr. Bausier.png (700x650, 96K)

Attached: all whitey-white.png (700x386, 46K)

Everyone in here is complaining about the petals not having enough power to stop someone, but who said your mag has to be completely filled with them?
Maybe put one or two of the RIP rounds in your mag.

Attached: 40 more years! 40 more years!.png (700x578, 76K)

Can anyone recommend a decent defense round that isn't a meme?

Attached: just a reminder.png (700x818, 85K)

Attached: what kind of thug.png (700x746, 91K)

Attached: As he said.png (700x386, 42K)

Federal HST
Speer Gold Dots
Winchester PXD
Hornady Critical Defense

Shit meme ammo, best race war ammo is bulk hsts and underwood extreme defenders

Boots cannot trod in a genetically libertarian state.

Attached: 1542238530603m-1.jpg (791x1024, 168K)

Underwood screwdrivers, Speer gold dot, Remington basic ass hollow points.

I'm sorry but it looks like you didn't post any Hydra-Shok, are you having a stroke and need medical assistance?

No, I just don't shill for Federal, although I have nothing bad to say about them either. Just threw out the first 3 I thought of.

I already have 1000 9bple +p+ idk what to do with thanks

You should probably shoot them

That's a real man right there

>almost died
>probably thousands in debt due to medical bills
>still leaves a positive review
I agree.

These smell distinctly of viral marketing.
Are these meme rounds or do they actually go ripshit?

The guy (who is also a Jow Forumsommando) who sent them the text , also his OC of his fucked up leg. It was jacked as shit, I've seen great white bites look nicer.

To add to this, cause I'm to lazy to look at the archives from the last 1 to 2 weeks ago, posted his injury in the thread we just had, so you can find the pic of his leg if you look

They do some pretty nifty damage, but have a ridiculous lack penetration.
If you get lucky with an unobstructed frontal shot on a non-morbidly-obese person, they've got a good chance to do the job -- but at odd angles or shooting through limbs, they're likely to waste a bunch of energy tearing up the limb or surface tissues, with only the base of the bullet having any chance of penetrating to vitals.

>massive amount of non-whites voting for the left
>left bans guns
>the boots come to take
>user doesn't understand how and why it will happen
get a clue faggot

Seems like they are good at fucking someone up long term but not fucking killing them right away like you need it too, just get hollow points.

>>left bans guns
>>the boots come to take
historically it's been the right wing that does this. also "law enforcement" agencies just kinda doing it on their own, like during katrina

>They do some pretty nifty damage, but have a ridiculous lack penetration.
That's suppose to be the the thing. Don't deep, but flower, separate, shred the insides. Also look at this guy almost died just NDing into his leg. I would look like to see how the bullet acts when going against heavy clothing. Would it start to petal and separate before hand?

Easier just to hide in a hole and wait out the civil war, just like Saddam.

Attached: Saddam-Hussein-Hole_03.jpg (1000x641, 211K)

KEK

Civil war can take forever. Hope you got a couple years worth of food and water. Also you suggesting to hide, makes me think you're not from the U.S. to deny the cube blood is just insulting, so insulting that me walking into a room and my wife getting gang banged by 20 blacks would be less insulting.

Hey officer

>pic
I'm not a patriot. This nation has consistently failed to live up to its own principles and has now stopped even trying.

Tryhard/10

I was gifted 5 hydra-shoks from a random ammo box, after seeing what they do to flesh, I keep them at the bottom of my 1911 mag. 5jhp and 5 hydra-shok. Should put down any Tyrone that attempts to culturally enrich my household.

Why dont you faggots stop fucking around with a handgun and get a fucking rifle.

Dunno how its try hard. Look at literally any civil war, look how long it usually lasted, really look into the food crisis that happen during it. For you to say that just shows you're just, talking out of inexperience, both from first hand or even research knowledge. So whatever, nigger.

If 'they' start the shit for real I'm not wasting my life and ammo whacking dindus. My target is the 1% who puppeteer this shit. The chess pieces are black and white with the same kosher hand playing both sides. Whack some of those black pawns. You'll soon find out you are a pawn, too.

You both suck ass.
Nothing will happen, especially on the scale you fantasize about.

If anything, it'll be the people and government siding together to take domestic terrorists down.
A true day of unity because we'll all have a common enemy.

Attached: 1555630881328.jpg (832x909, 204K)