Since Trump will probably sign another AR ban if he wins a second term...

Since Trump will probably sign another AR ban if he wins a second term, what will the general purpose rifle of choice be in the 2020s? Will we see a second golden age of levers?

Attached: Winchester 94.jpg (835x188, 17K)

Oh wow it's another anti-Trump shill thread that showed up by total coincidence now that election season has started! Boy, I sure can't get enough of these! Thanks, OP!

Attached: crewthreads.jpg (900x593, 114K)

If AR’s are banned your going to see a lot more mares legs

Obvious samefag. Get a life.

>yeah its just 4-d chess
>the man with fake hair and a fake tan and a history of dishonesty has your back...
retard

Attached: 59645235_391912511402119_6514788451242373520_n.jpg (1080x1081, 78K)

What are you talking about? The election ended more than two and a half years ago. Hillary Clinton isn't running again.

He’s not going to do that retard. He might not be full repeal the NFA but he is a basic bitch conservative at least on this issue. That means semi autos and high caps are untouchable

>clearly a fair and balanced poster

Wrong. He already supports confiscating guns from citizens who have never even committed a crime, and he banned bumpstocks by executive order. He's also from NYC, which speaks for itself.

>what will the general purpose rifle of choice be in the 2020s?
The AR, after every politician has been rightfully hung from a lamp post.

this
FUCK NYC and all the proto-british subhumans that inhabit the 5 boroughs

Attached: 028.jpg (1242x911, 186K)

Fuck off kike

Seriously man buy the fucking maresleg.
I don't give a shit which brand you buy. If you want something pistol-sized then that's the best format on the market.

Attached: 1-custom_63_10.jpg (1400x1400, 402K)

What the hell is the point of that thing? What does it do that a rifle wouldn't do better?

>What does it do that a rifle wouldn't do better?
Be the best pistol sized NR format on the market

How much does ShareBlue pay you?

Attached: 1530500214625.jpg (228x216, 10K)

It is not pistol-sized. It's much too big to conveniently carry on your hip like a pistol, and it requires two hands to operate, unlike a pistol.

Some sort of forced meme. I blame redditors moving to chans because they think it makes them edgy.

Attached: 301B3A78-26CD-4573-B1AD-26F1A26EA980.jpg (960x774, 71K)

Not a penny.

Fuck off sperg

t. discord tranny

Typical

>Oh wow it's another anti-Trump shill thread
this

If a fake tan is dishonest, what are fake genitals?

The mini 14. They're already legal in places where ars aren't.

Attached: arban.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Jow Forums is a gun board, and Trump is an anti-gun leftist, so it's only natural that Jow Forums would have a large number of anti-Trump threads.

If ARs get banned I foresee the most popular gun being the full auto m4.

Yeah, Jow Forums doesn't like antigun liberal pieces of shit. Go fuck off back to Jow Forums and don't forget to use something other than a gun to kill yourself.

Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.

Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.

No it's not natural. K is a weapons board. Take your bullshit to pol

I'd get one but New York considers them SBRs and not pistols