Post the stupidest grabber/boomer/fudd shit you possibly can

Post the stupidest grabber/boomer/fudd shit you possibly can.

---USMC--- ---1971-1973---
You only need one round in your .44 - even if you miss it'll stop the threat!
I Stand with Israel

Attached: ar10infoshblu.jpg (477x554, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/stupid-immoral-dangerous-coward-my-month-with-a-gun
thestranger.com/features/2017/11/22/25575460/three-days-after-the-deadliest-shooting-in-modern-american-history-i-fired-a-handgun-for-the-first-time
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: libbyterian.jpg (1167x1169, 194K)

God bless that info graphic, spam that everywhere please.

It's so stupid... It might actually work.

>you and your rifle could never resist tyranny
>look how afraid the police were of this guy with a rifle they need to be banned

Attached: thatsthepoint.jpg (638x469, 39K)

>48 minutes
No way, it took 48 minutes for the real police to enter the building?

Hopefully you two saved it

Same logic applied here

Attached: 4cops.jpg (630x463, 47K)

Attached: jeff(((pearlman))).jpg (637x658, 87K)

The statistical chances of an election coming down to one vote are minuscule, especially if you live in a state which isn't a close swing state. Even then, the President can't make any new laws without Congress.

Attached: 8686868333.jpg (591x485, 62K)

someone should photoshop this to say "to buy my wife's son a basketball"

But when 100,000 people think that same thing it can have consequences. Take my state Minnesota for example:
>Clinton: 1,367,716 votes
>Trump: 1,322,951 votes
>Gary "meme weed aleppo" Johnson: 112,972 votes
2020 will be a closer race and if the Senate and House flip...

Attached: hb69.jpg (765x605, 156K)

Attached: leftistcucks.jpg (623x506, 49K)

>implying a bunch of Johnson voters weren't Berniebros who refused to vote for Hillary after that bullshit

>You don't need guns, that's what the police are for
>fuck the police, black lives matter!
You'd think the left would be pro-guns

Sure but Trump only needed ~45,000 votes to flip Minnesota. Fucking MINNESOTA. Half the people who voted Johnson were not berniebros.

the left is terrified of taking personal responsibility for anything

here is a simple lefty test: hand them a knife and then ask them to hand it back to you. a normal person will hand it back by grasping the blade and presenting you with the handle so you can safely grasp it. a lefty will point the blade at you like a dumb cow who doesn't realize they're about to stab you. they approach everything in life this way, and they know it because other people look at them like the retarded chattel they are when they do this kind of shit. thus they are deeply afraid of being handed anything dangerous, anything they may be expected to control.

Yet at the same time they want to control you.

>bulletproof vests
god i hate media

Delivered

Attached: son.png (614x671, 697K)

of course. they want to control you because they can't control themselves and they think everyone else is like them. it's a constant neurotic/anxious feedback loop. "my life and thoughts are a mess...I need to take control of them...everyone else is a mess...I need to take control of them"

based photoshop ninja. your name will never be known but your deeds will echo throughout eternity

Based. Saved.

Incidentally this is also how you know they are against and want to ban all guns. Everything pictured looks like a typical shotgun or hunting rifle that they swear they will never outlaw.

They'll just import more Somalis until they get the result they want. How actual Americans vote in close elections is increasingly a moot point. This is by design.

Attached: another minnesota town dies.png (1543x1780, 2.13M)

>white people build a town over hundreds of years
>nonwhites come in and steal it in two years

another example of immigrants successfully integrating!

Soon Texas will flip and it'll be game over for the right winning the Presidency forever.

The Mall of America is a pathetic sight user. It looks like the Mall of Somalia.

Why that hard to believe? Last and only time I ever called the cops, it took them over 20 mins to respond and I live about 3 min walk from their HQ. School shooting is even greater than that. Secure the scene, get every one there and geared up, brief every one, coffee break, pre combat fap, enter.

>all white
>less than 2000 Somalis
Some one can't into math.

>pre combat fap

just one?

Boomer detected

will the circle be unbroken

Attached: 1438833142216.jpg (650x813, 194K)

>is a violation of the 8th Amendment

Oh so NOW they care about Amendments being violated when Tyrone almost gets his head blown off for breaking into a car. Day of the rope when

Wilmar is not a big town desu

Well I hope the school shooter would wait until like 1 to shoot the place up, that way I'm around my 5th fap of the day, so just that one is fine. If you dont jerk it as much as I do, I really suggest at least 3 faps before entering. As I think about it, surprise cops response time is not closer to 2 hours. Fap, recovery, fap, repeat.

In principle voting third party is great, but in reality, political parties in the US are more like coalitions of separator parties that agree to consolidate power into one of two groups, which is why we sometimes see individuals and even politicians change political alliances as their philosophies are shaped by events. Duh

>yeah I'm sure this isn't hyperbole

Attached: 1560966412568.jpg (918x842, 80K)

AR-10s are superior to AR-15s in every way though.

...well, you gotta stay relaxed.

>20k+ pop.
>4k and some change is immigrant's
>Some how makes up more than 50%

Cucked hard. I have a marlin model 5 that was built by big 5.

hey fucko that's the joke

literal reddit image

>Jow Forums template
>reddit image

Attached: 1554339914677.png (1062x942, 301K)

Attached: 1551467893350.jpg (1400x1868, 280K)

damn bioshock infinite was a good game

Literally why they think everyone holding a gun is thinking about murder, and why they're the ones to immediately think violence is the answer to someone that they're afraid of because they have a gun in their house.

jej

Fires if the trigger is pulled? Yikes!

lol the most pro-white indian has the most western clothing

>buttmad your politicians are liars
re-electing the people that fucked you wont help you

>can't leave a gun capable of being operated by retards in the capitol building

Attached: smugraiden.jpg (600x900, 55K)

my brain actually hurts reading that also nice dubs

Attached: 1561898536957.png (1600x1600, 13K)

>clips

>muh rebubs will not fuck your gun rightz!!
So how well did that work for you guys in FLA or VT? Fuck off with your boomer shaming shit neocon faggot.

Attached: 1519023517227.jpg (720x720, 68K)

it's weird that you don't hear whitey talk much about the abbo situation. in canada it comes up every so often but it's usually just lip service, not the full scale importation of syrians and africans that happens otherwise. why is that? has whitey admitted to themselves that abbos truly are shit and can't be helped? even the whole Missing And Murdered campaigning thing is obviously gonna backfire or just end up stillborn since all the missing and murdered abbos went missing or got murdered on reservations, usually by their crack-addled boyfriends

this is why no one outside of the US likes the US political system, it seems specifically designed to halt any kind of progress and keep as little power in the hands of the people as possible

when are you gonna adopt a parliamentary system like normal people or just go full monarchy like you seem to intend, you can't do both!!!

ayy another mn poster. what part of the state you in?

I agree, Trump is a dumbass boomer who isn't pro 2A at all. When it comes to him vs the Democrats who actively push even worse anti gun agenda though he is the lesser of two evils.

I do believe that both parties want to take our guns away. They're just playing "good cop bad cop" to us.

About an hour north of the cities, wbu lad?

>acceleration faggot shows up

Attached: 72A092AF-5078-43BA-A53D-2EC01C4A080F.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

Is she implying guns that can fire without the trigger being pulled is safer? Can someone clarify?

lmao that lad probably had enough ammo to fill a bathtub if he wanted to. Too bad he married a feminist though.

I assume she's implying a glock is more dangerous to leave lying around because it lacks a manual safety, she just writes like a third grader.

Hey leftypol
You're dumb

And there STILL won't be a boomer conservative gun uprising.

republican controlled congress, republican president
passed not one single piece of pro-gun legislation

Attached: spun it good.jpg (665x598, 64K)

Different guy here: St. cloud. Send help.

he's converting her to worship right wing cock.

can you imagine being the guy that wrote the post
letting the world know that an evil right wing republican is fucking your leftist crush instead of you

>tfw best dakota

Attached: 1314602969722.jpg (211x225, 7K)

>fucking
It says they're married, so no.

except in ammo cost.

Nice.

>WAKE UP AMERICA!!!
kek

Yeah a private citizen guy with a gun has a better chance of being proficient.

Glock?! Those fucking things are dangerous. Good thing all I have in my bathroom is a Sig.

>claiming that I'm an accelerationist NPC because I point out that the RINOS will fuck you just as hard as some lib cuck. Only when they do it they jerk you off in pretending to be progun
>So let me just blindly vote for X Neocon now!

remind me how bump stocks are useless and banning them is ok in the great scheme of things, or do you have any more reasons that suppressor bans are just 4D chess. Fuck you're probably still rekt that Trump didn't bomb Iran last week

Attached: gross.jpg (842x868, 154K)

Right, because cucky McCuck is fucking her instead right?

>cops
>trained professionals

when will this meme end?

>I don't think the AK should be legal

>it would tell citizens that they have more power than the feds

Attached: Untitled.png (811x1113, 2.38M)

thedailybeast.com/stupid-immoral-dangerous-coward-my-month-with-a-gun

>Suzie Soccermom buys a gun

Prepare to rage.

>all this seethe over childish buzzwords
Get help user

bump stocks are fucking useless and automatic weapons should be purchasable at your local gun shop with no background check, and the firearm should come with magazines and a complimentary suppressor

>Oh so NOW they care about Amendments being violated when Tyrone almost gets his head blown off for breaking into a car. Day of the rope when

Soon.

>Yet at the same time they want to control you.

Enslave us because we are better then them....And if their is any sort of merit, measurement of evil, it is tor better men to be ruled over by their inferiors....We need to break them, if that ends them so be it, their flaws are not our fault, but not limiting them in their destructive behavior is.

God, I hate it when they lump suicides into gun death statistics. It's not like they weren't going to kill themselves anyways. And if they are suicidal, they shouldn't be trusted with a gun.

I think all he implied was that when they got a ring on it there is no reason to put out.

>of course. they want to control you because they can't control themselves and they think everyone else is like them. it's a constant neurotic/anxious feedback loop. "my life and thoughts are a mess...I need to take control of them...everyone else is a mess...I need to take control of them"

Hallmark of the NPC? They assume everyone is just like them, an identical unit,

And they call this genocide "progress"....I hope you Mukhtar and all the other invaders and collaborates get what you deserve.

>damn bioshock infinite was a good game
Comstock did NOTHING wrong, should have the chance to play for Columbia.

Can confirm.

We had a conversation about that exact topic in my civics class back when I was in HS, and I accidentallly yelled at a girl because she said that one couldn't hunt with an AK because "you'd accidentally shoot the deer, like, a hundred times" like bitch, how are you going to pull the trigger thirty times, reload, and then do that three more times? She also told one of her friends that AKs were "the guns that school shooters use". Hardly anyone knew what a semiautomatic weapon even was. All in all, it was a terrible experience. I was going to apologize to her for yelling at her the next day, but she didn't show up to class.

Attached: dog grips.jpg (9456x9269, 2.76M)

>So how well did that work for you guys in FLA or VT? Fuck off with your boomer shaming shit neocon faggot.

There are a lot of bad Republicans; there are no good Democrats. Purge the NeoCons, the Cucks, and the Conartists.

>, it seems specifically designed to halt any kind of progress and keep as little power in the hands of the people as possible

Seeing some of the people, and how alien/stupid/brainwashed they are, I do not see this a bad thing at some points.

i want an ar10 so bad

BASED 5 didn’t want your kike money anyways. Reminder that Hitler did many things wrong, locking up Jews wasn’t one of them

thestranger.com/features/2017/11/22/25575460/three-days-after-the-deadliest-shooting-in-modern-american-history-i-fired-a-handgun-for-the-first-time

>I know where I stand on gun control: I'm for it. Background checks, licenses, and other restrictions designed to limit the ease with which deadly weapons are bought and sold seem like obvious, essential tools for mitigating not only the high-profile crisis of mass shootings, but the flagrant handgun violence that constitutes a far greater percentage of annual homicides and suicides.

>Sitting there on my kitchen table, unloaded but next to a box of bullets, it was almost as though the gun was pulsating. The center of gravity in the room changed unmistakably. It was now a room with a gun in it.

>The sensation of gun at the center of everything, the existence of which was known only to me, never subsided.

>I just felt furtive and untrustworthy, afraid of being found out. The few times I went out without carrying, having forgotten or just chosen not to bother, I didn't feel unsafe. I felt unburdened.

>It's one thing for an active-duty soldier to live in a state of being mentally prepared to kill at any time. It's something else for an accountant, or a programmer, or a bus driver. I believe living in a state of constant readiness for disaster invites disaster. I believe the presence of a gun invites problems for which a gun seems like a solution.

>I knew there was an element of this experiment that was playing with fire. I knew I was carrying around the power to kill anyone I saw.

>But I also knew the truth of the matter is that there's only one person I've ever wanted to kill.

>The first time I was hospitalized for acting on suicidal ideation, I was 15 years old.

>Though I hadn't admitted this to myself earlier, it was perhaps inevitable that the very first thing I did when I brought the gun home and was alone with it was to put it in my mouth. Unloaded at first, then loaded

>And if they are suicidal, they shouldn't be trusted with a gun.

They will use that excuse to limit our rights, they are parasites by nature.

>Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
How does that even violate the Eight Amendment?

>
>>Though I hadn't admitted this to myself earlier, it was perhaps inevitable that the very first thing I did when I brought the gun home and was alone with it was to put it in my mouth. Unloaded at first, then loaded

What the actual fuck? Who does this?

I've had family members say the same sorts of shit about AR's and 'assault rifles' in general. 100% of the time they change their opinions after I break the weapon down in front of them and explain how it actually functions

outside of family, I just either ignore those cunts, or invite them to the shooting range then pound the pussy(male)