New to Jow Forums and am kinda lost

I'm new to all of this, where do I even begin?

Attached: lt8fjkrpw3831.jpg (750x752, 46K)

welcome to Jow Forums

now git out

Begin by sucking my dick

lurk more faggot

Begin by licking my boipucci

Where are you located?

Lurk more
Don't make useless threads
If you have a question that doesn't deserve an entire topic, that's what QTDDTOT (questions that don't deserve their own thread) threads are for.

Stay classy.

Attached: Crow of Judgement.jpg (600x625, 21K)

look behind you

Begin by licking my eyelids.

buy a gun

Start by going on gunbroker and other online gun stores and looking at guns.

Okay, I did. Are you spirit??

deer posting

Attached: 1509165824894.png (850x464, 678K)

now turn 360 degrees and walk away

First make sure you look at this image.

Attached: 1661487_10203452319648289_1177201153_n.jpg (711x800, 116K)

go back to wherever the fuck you came from, niggerfaggot commie.

I did that. Now I am back.

ok, now bend over

Attached: lubed up and ready to go.jpg (1613x908, 340K)

This thread is cancer, but unironically lurk moar.

There's not a whole lot you can contribute if you don't know anything about guns, military, surplus, etc... so don't try. Just lurk. You can actually learn quite a bit on Jow Forums despite all the faggotry and shitposting.

Cringe.

The answer to why evethting sucks is the holocaust didn't happened but it should have. You're welcome I just saved you a bunch of time.

read the sticky

Lurk more faggot

Asking vague questions like you are now won't get you far, and the best advice is to lurk moar. Stick around until you find some subjects that interest you. Start by reading the sticky if you're really clueless. From there, take what you've read and start doing your own research. Look up gun & gear reviews. Go to the range and shoot different guns. Work on your shooting technique. Stop by your local gun shop and see if anything catches your eye. Read up on military history if that's your thing. You learn a lot more when you have something to bring to the table. As a community Jow Forums knows a lot, but you don't see all the cool specifics unless you know what to ask for because the rabbit hole is too deep. Nobody wants to sit in front of their monitor and give a newfag the tutorial and basic definitions because you can google all that shit on your own. Jow Forums is like a book club for weapons because we take the basic shit we already know and further discuss it here. Vague questions like "what's the difference between striker and hammer fired" or "single action vs double action" are a waste of time because there's nothing to discuss. Bring something back from your own research and we'll share our opinions on it. Eventually, you'll know enough about a subject to speak on it yourself or start posting more interesting threads. You pick up acronyms and jargon as you go along, and learn how to shitpost too when you get a better understanding of the board culture. Posting here can be fun and rewarding, but you have to lurk moar because nobody is going to spoon-feed you their knowledge to catch you up to speed. Lurk, take something away to do a little research, and bring more back; you'll learn faster that way.

Attached: GOOD_SOLID_TANK.1.jpg (534x400, 14K)

>360 degrees
You mean 180?

Nice b8

Attached: BA782991-76B3-47EE-A025-1A1149E12080.gif (283x153, 1.12M)