Jow Forums vidya thread Marauder is 1$ on steam edition

last thread was nice

Attached: marauder.jpg (1280x720, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamestorrents.com/games-list-pc-torrent-download-free.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

Ooh I still have this installed somewhere. I got past the second defence of your apartment but then I think I went away for a few days/hit a busy period and kind of forgot about it.

I wish the game was a bit more openworld. A JA2 kind of setting with these combat mechanics would be absolutely based.

7.62 hard life/ high calibre. is the same game in a more open world ja2 banana republic type setting.

the base game is extremely crash prone.

>90% off

God bless you user, thank you very much for mentioning it.

OP from the previous thread here.

I got to try GR Wildlands for about an hour, playing alone. It's honestly fun and scratches an itch that games like MGSV failed to do. Things that I really, really like:

>ability to sync shots with my faggot ass squad mates
>can go loud or try to stealth things, stealthing is challenging and often fails, as it should
>drone cam thing that lets you recon things, even if marking enemies for you is a bit pleb
>my favorite so far: helicopters, first game that allows me to fulfill my vehicular interdiction fantasies onna loach

Things i don't like so much:

>wonky as fuck vehicle physics
>dying makes me respawn at a safehouse that is always too far away instead of having some kind of checkpoint
>weapon customization is a little bit weird, I have yet to figure out how shit is actually unlocked
>wish there was more banter with the squad mates while I'm driving to a target location
>don't know if I can manually order my squad around like in SWAT, need to look into this, would be nice if I could manually position my guys where I want them to

If I can get 10 hours of fun from this I'm happy.

Attached: k aug.webm (960x409, 2.71M)

Huh. I got GR Wildlands and requested a refund after 10 minutes. Character customization seems fun, but the game itself is waaaay too arcady for me. Jedem das Seine I guess

fuck giving steam money

what's wrong with steam?

It does seem arcady but it's fun and so far seems to, like I said, provide an experience different from other games.
I'm playing on third out of four difficutly levels, you die pretty fast. I imagine 4th one is pretty hardcore but nowadays I have little patience for cheating AI and shit

quick to ban you from shit

don't buy into people telling your GR is a "realistic" game, play it for fun not for gun

also you could troll your random spawn mates p easily when it was new i'd crash the helicopter or ditch people and shit and throw grenades at cars when team was tryting to sneak in and shit more fun that way

>quick to ban you from shit
what do you mean? what could steam ban you from?

>also you could troll your random spawn mates p easily when it was new i'd crash the helicopter or ditch people and shit and throw grenades at cars when team was tryting to sneak in and shit more fun that way

You sound like a piece of shit

they can prohibt you from playing the games you played for with enough reports

and put your account in limited mode forever basically, which my account is in.

IE can't sell marketable items from games you unlock them in, can't trade/buy/sell games

i can receive gifts, pay for games and claim gift cards but a whole slew of features, including reviewsing games, chatting or posting comments is unavil.

buy/sell/trade games from third party i can buy from steam though until people report me off of it

>also you could troll your random spawn mates p easily when it was new i'd crash the helicopter or ditch people and shit and throw grenades at cars when team was tryting to sneak in and shit more fun that way

Yeah maybe don't do shit like this you fag and you won't have any problems. I've been playing via steam for over a decade and never had a single problem with steam

Go play in traffic you absolute retard

Attached: nn7jo.jpg (677x921, 262K)

ghost recon wildlands sucks major donkey dick. even as just a fun game.
r6 siege is actually more fun.
both series are dead.

also >10 hours
good god you set the bar low for games. i feel scammed if a game doesn't have 50 hours of playability.
while i don't buy from steam anymore unless I have to, you sound like a retard who fucked up and are mad about it. steam doesn't stop you from playing your games, they limit your ability to use their own services.
who the fuck cares about trading cards n shit? also you know what you did to warrant that, don't pretend like it came out of no where.
you sound hilarious.
oh wait literally no one is laughing at anyone who does this and you're a retard for thinking this is something worth doing in any game.
you remind me of the brazilians in r6 siege who don't shut the fuck up and think it's hilarious to friendly fire and pretend they didn't do it. then they go absolutely batshit insane when you start the votekick.

>that guy wearing a chip camo carrier
what a legend

>thot removal sim

Attached: yy6giuguihu9.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

Go the fuck outside

The way they implemented AKs and slav optics made me vomit, instantly refunded.
t. slavshit nerd

is that the new insurgency? what's wrong with it?

Bake mags which look like poly mags painted orange, countless slav optics done wrong, ak irons looking retarded, "muzzle compensators" etc etc
Completely ruins the immersion for me.

Ace Combat 7 is pretty decent callback to Ace 4/5/0

>117
based

Attached: based.jpg (768x538, 66K)

Still finding RS2 is my best option for a reliably good time

It was a fun game, def gets old and repetitive and it sucked that they make such a big deal of the whole premise of getting to take down this whole cartel from whatever angle you want but the way you do it actually makes no difference. If you destroy their distribution they don't show any impact of lowered income, if you wreck their security infrastructure it's not like the guards are worse trained or equipped, ultimately how you choose to go about the game is pretty meaningless.

Why would you even admit something this embarassing? Are you 12 or just retarded?

It was all fan service without it being obvious and ruining it. Story was overall weak but everything else was awesome. Nothing is ever going to match Zero's story so it's not exactly fair to compare to it

>bluepilled russian stg autisim

Attached: 004b21d4.jpg (851x714, 61K)

Are there any Jow Forums games on the switch? How’s Valkyria Chronicles?

which movie is that from?
>asking for a friend

Extremely anime.

its a meh tactics game hidden under 50 hours of anime cutscenes.

AC7 was great, but I really hope the next game does something a bit bolder.
Maybe a pre-Belkan War, Cold War-era AC with older planes and countries / lore we've never seen before.
Or go in the complete opposite direction and do a AC3 remake / sequel.

Attached: 1562553031348.jpg (1012x676, 153K)

It's one of my favorite games ever, but I won't lie to you about the gratuitous amount of cutscenes and dialogue you have to sit through. I liked the story though so it wasnt such a big deal to me.

enjoy finding just about anything you want

>ads up the ass and malware
no thanks

It's Nikita, you pleb
Is this shit any good?