Your experience with women in the military

What are your worst stories about women in the military and why they shouldnt serve?

Attached: ahd9cznszjm21.jpg (710x527, 55K)

Eurofag here
Not a military at all but I remember one situation when in school there was meeting with policeman about gun safety for police and military classes ( most of these classes are full of girls )
The policeman bring his own collections of guns
After 30 minutes of speech about safety rules these girls was given a guns ( unloaded of course )
First thing they do was taking selfie photos while pointing guns at each other keeping their fingers on trigger
> police and military class

>Your experience with women in the military
>What are your worst stories about women in the military and why they shouldnt serve?

So only bad stories in this incel circlejerk?

Attached: women in combat roles.jpg (1860x1880, 1.37M)

My cousin served, she fucked like very dude in a 10 mile radius who was in uniform. I'm pretty sure she was in a gangbang

thx 4 her cervix

4 years Royal Navy.
HMS Fearless 1999 Mediterranean
500 crew with about 50 female sailors and 300 marines.
27 embarked marines treated for STDs, ranging from crabs and warts to herpes.
3 girls sent home pregnant.
5 sailors divorced for infidelity.
2 sailors hospitalised fighting over girls.

Generally the girls were ok at work. But they totally fuck up the wellbeing of the crew. Literally and figuratively. Not worth the trouble.
An all female crew was sent out on a minesweeper. It lasted 36 hours at sea, before returning to port after a near mutiny. All hushed up.

Women served on shore bases for years with no major issues.

I'm not in the military but I fucked some chick that was in the military and married to some dude also in the military lol.

Typical story as I understand it

>intake day
>11 women and roughly 30 men
>1 week in we go for our first ruck march
>after 20 minutes one of the girls stops on the side of the path, in tears
>LT talks with her for a minute, then calls a corporal and tells him to accompany her back to our barracks
>afternoon goes on without other incident
>next morning we're assembled in the courtyard
>LT talks about boot camp shit and at the end he adds "OH AND LADIES. ABOUT YESTERDAY. A G-STRING IS NOT SUITABLE UNDERWEAR FOR A RUCK MARCH. BUY SOME DAMN PANTIES"
Roastie was in tears because her vag was in tears from the chafing. After 2 months of basic training only 4 girls were still here, the rest dropped out. All 4 went to "support" jobs, desk or kitchen.
There are no good stories with women in the army.

Reminds me of another story.
>in the military but out in town in civilian clothes with some buddies
>already quite drunk and some chick comes up to me and offers me some shots
>takes me for a ride, we take a walk in a park during which I puke on her shoes
>she's not deterred, kisses me and I fingerbang her in the car
>nothing more because really drunk as fuck
>next day my buddies are taking the piss with me but I don't even remember anything
>"man I didn't know you were into that kind of girls lmao"
>aw shit what did I do
>forget about it
>a week later I'm out in town, shopping, and some fat girl walks up to me with a smile and leans in for a kiss
>what the fuck
>I dodge it but she doesn't care and starts talking like I know her
>even shows me a photo of her kid
>notice a uniformed guy on one of the photos
>later find out she's a LT in another company and is married with another LT in our battalion
Fucking women I regret everything

Attached: 1534425242569.png (688x418, 585K)

How do you get caught cheating in a situation like that lmfao

Post your good stories.

Kek

Milfag here. I was a dumb butterbar and married one. Divorced a year ago.

Never. Fucking. Again. I should marry a nurse or a teacher like all the rest of the squadron but meeting decent girls my age (upper 20s) sucks gigantic AIDS penis.

Attached: McFuck you.jpg (436x536, 51K)

I think cultural factors will make female integration in the US a failure, no matter what. The Nordic countries manage somehow because the mindset is different. What the fuck do you need separate latrines and accommodation for? Just distribute rubbers

Roastie detected

Expecting actually true stories on Jow Forums

>Getting married a second time

Dude...

personally i've only ever interacted with female soldier office workers but my sister serves in an infantry battalion near the egyptian border, if i had a choice between serving there or where i served with men only i'd go men only but they're fairly competent from what i've personally seen.
their bootcamp is a shitshow tho, plenty of girls go there that shouldnt go into infantry and get bone injuries from all the long marches.

11B here. Was in the second and last Cycle with female Infantry until they started and stopped again or whatever. The issues with unit cohesion are real, they're bad, and they're the biggest reason that females in combat roles is a horrible idea.
>Medical discharges up the wazoo
>One girl flagged everyone with a round in the chamber and was booted
>Before the Eagle Run they all encouraged this one girl to kill herself so they would all pass kek

Either way, our strongest female who maxed out her PT test still would've barely passed as a male. Her and this other girl were actually pretty based and would've made decent grunts if they were men.

One of my Female hats was a fucking psycho and had decent Afghanistan stories. Another one looked exactly like my High School onitis. Overall, it was a freudian nightmare

That's why you chase barely legal zoomers.

Attached: Prime teen pussy.jpg (800x579, 68K)

>Just distribute rubbers
What if someone's gets pussy while everyone else doesn't? Do you have any idea how badly that will fuck unit morale?

>Nordic countries manage somehow
ignoring the problem is not "managing".
Its not just "cultural" its physical.

I'd like to add that in 14 weeks you can turn joe fatfuck into something that isn't a discgrace. The same program will get jane fatfuck medically discharged.

oh you know what happens, then its a crime.

kill yourself incel??

gangrape, duh.

>Constantly cheat on their SOs
>Will do LITERALLY anything to simultaneously get out of duty and get promotions
>Rarely meet female standards which are almost half of that of the male physical requirements
>Perpetually bitch about how "we need more women"
>If called out for their shit, will shamelessly accuse people of assault and/or sexism

Not all women in the military are bad but unfortunately most of them are undoubtedly worthless. I'm still good friends with some of them but they're either lesbians or not that pleasant to look at. Ironically the ugly ones are more interested in positively contributing to the Navy rather than using it to get easy dick. It's the "hot" girls you have to be careful around because if you don't give them what they want, they will stab you in the back. Mind you military chicks are rated on a binary scale instead of 1-10. Either you'll hit it or you won't and if you do, good luck, there's no telling what you'll get out of that box.

Picking up street garbage never leads to anything great.

Officers were fucking the whores too.

>Sgt F is a nice guy, maybe a bit too nice for this kind of life
>falls for the blonde girl in the company
>they're in a relationship but everyone knows she fucks around and it's clearly weighing on him
>deployment in some African shithole
>situation is stable so barracks life is almost as usual
>morning run with the squad
>marksman buddy running with me, looks pale as fuck
>"man this is fucking shit when I got up this morning I couldn't fucking find my fucking sidearm I am so fucking fucked if I don't find it fast"
>morning run ends, as we run past an empty barrack next to ours we see a bunch of MPs snooping around the building
>"btw guys, anyone seen Sgt F this morning? He didn't come run with us"
>shower
>assemble
>LT with a somber face tells us that the MPs are gonna talk to everyone a bit
>Sgt F sneaked in buddy's room at night, lifted his sidearm and killed himself in that empty building
>left a letter detailing family and work problems, with a long paragraph about his love life and the thot
>nobody says anything but 2 days later the slut gets shipped back home without any official reason
I think she was transferred somewhere else because when we went home she wasn't at the battalion anymore, never seen her face again

Not much but I spent time in Iraq OIF 08-09 as a transportation fag.
Sure it wasn't as hot as it was during the surge but I was more or less focused on the missions. Loading up and driving, it's funny how they call men dogs but jesus fuck does the desert make women thirsty. One chick, a religious virgin no less, kept on hitting on me. She kept on trying to fuck, and I was just trying to keep my mind on work. During training for deployment the tents were weird with women. They kinda didn't add much to the cohesion of the group. While the guys were playing chess, or taking trash they would just kinda exist. Sometimes they tried to take part in the banter but they really didn't know how to joke so they just kinda bitched at you rather than joke. The only female I somewhat got along with was a former combat medic that got transferred to us. She has seen some shit and you can tell she was a little nuttred, through talking with her I found out she had to hold a squadmate and tell them their were fine as they bleed out from a huge gash on their stomach.

Anyone have the meme of the guys carrying two rucks with the females trailing behind? That.

When i was in the army we had to do a cooper test the first week we was there and once again the last week or 2 to see how much we progressed. For my part i spent my time drinking beer and having fun with my mates, but we had this super tryhard girl in the unit. At the last cooper test i beat her with a few 100 meters without really breaking a sweat. My sergeant got kind of pissed that i wasn't giving it all. The best thing was how pissed she got when i overtook her.

Please give us a story about how a girl really came through, pulled you up, or out of a hole. Carried the extra load for 3 days without complaining. Didnt start a fucking henclub in the field because one girl was tired and literally crying because she couldnt finish the march.

>that one E4 that's always hanging out with the S6s
>gets promoted to E5 in country for some reason
>found fucking an S6 later
Gee, I have no idea why women are worthless to a unit.

i was in the danish army. Women are not well integrated in fighting units. End of discussion. Their only use is as interpreters in shitty countries were women is not allowed to talk to men. That is it.

Where's the old greentext about battery-operated battle buddies?

>hold a squadmate and tell them their were fine as they bleed out from a huge gash on their stomach.

Yeah menstration is a bitch

Attached: 1550792846737.png (400x350, 238K)

In the navy males and females have separate berthings. As a surface Nuke, whenever you need something that pertains to your rate, they call Male berthing 100% of the time. This could be help for maintenance, a bathroom break, a chief kvetching about cleaning some shit, watch relief, turning massive valves, you name it. Female berthing will never get called for any kind of bullshit, while Male berthing will get racked out at any hour for any trivial thing.

They flat out don't answer the phone in female berthing on the off chance it actually does get called and the CoC doesn't give a shit. If the Male berthing phone doesn't get answered you will get a fist shoved so far up your ass from the CoC if not outright Captians Mast.
Don't get me started on thirsty ass qualified nukes (aka autists) whenever a girl shows up to division they take a very keen interest in their checkouts and quals. This is the only pussy they will get to talk to, and if she is remotely attractive (the bar is low when out to sea) and smiles, she will be set for life.

I'm just here for the stories about sluts and STDs

>Just distribute rubbers
Yeah bro that'll solve all the issues with fighting, infidelity, gossip, divorce, sexual assault allegations, and women needing lowered fitness standards

I'm not an incel, you dumb fuck. Being in combat, you're on the edge. Everyone suffering together is one of the things that builds unit cohesion and if someone is getting laid and you're not, that's a fucking problem. And even if she fucks everyone, there's still the fact that she's probably going to be the weakest soldier in the platoon.

Jesus fuck my sides.

kek

>She has seen some shit and you can tell she was a little nuttred

SSG Perez?

Lmao no one can get an IG complaint or anything?
Wooks are only getting special treatment because you conditioned them to it

>women
>being held accountable in the military

Maybe she got married, her name was O'Campo I think.

The fuck is nuttred?

>falling for a whore
lmao he would've been alive if he browsed r9k for like 2 hours before deciding to do it

heh. women amiright?

heh, the military should embrace diversity as their strength

Most female marathon runners wear thongs, your story is bullshit. That or they go commando. T
he rationale being that after about minutes of running any "panties" you're wearing will wedgie themselves into a thong anyway and cause MUCH more chafing from the extra material.

t. GF runs marathons

Bottom line is that the bitch cried and had to abort because whatever the fuck she was wearing chafed through her junk. She did go commando after that, everyone could tell when we stretched after the morning run. Disgusting whore that was.
Women don't belong in the military.

>Lies exposed
>Tell more lies
'k. I just don't get what's in this for you?

I did basic at Fort Jackson. For my stay there were about 15 females in my platoon when we started. Of that 15 there was only one worthy female, a tiny thing from American Guam. The rest were sad sacks, whiners and one bitch that was totally off her rocker, as we later found out. During our day at Victory Tower everyone managed to do the tower, but one female. She was stuck at the top screaming and crying. She wouldn't get down on her own and when the DS's touched her she screamed like she was being raped. Kenworthy was her name, pic very related. We were stuck there until the bitch got her ass down. The DS's told the platoon to coax her down with words of encouragement, I did not. My argument was that a person like that endangers the whole platoon. After being stuck there for an extra 3 hours and missing chow the little Guam girl went up the tower again and somehow managed to coax the stupid Turk down, with a lot of crying and sniveling.
But wait, there's more...

Attached: IMG_20190708_134757.jpg (1200x1600, 692K)

>I don't like this reality so I'm going to call it a lie and believe what I want
Classic. But there's nobody to whiteknight in this thread so you can go be a faggot somewhere else.

You literally just said "that or go commando" and he says she went commando

What I left out is that the fitness standards shouldn't be lowered. Clearly they have other discipline problems if infidelity and divorce are such big deals.

>But wait, there's more...
Go on

>Ft. Jackson cont.
One of our lovely ladies decided that checking her M16 at the BRM was beneath her. When it came time to raise our rifles and pull the trigger to show it was empty there was a wave of clicks followed by a very loud BANG! Someone screamed out "ARTICLE 15!!!" She ended up disapearing.
Another female couldn't throw the dummy grenade for shit. When the range master felt confident she could throw a grenade far enough the was given her two grenades to throw. She shorted the second one, but not enough to be lethal to herself. Still a danger in my eyes.
There was some dyke shit going on across the hall in the female barracks, those hoes got disappeared too.
One guy from our platoon and a female from another were caught fucking on our second bivouac, they each had to call their spouse at home and tell them that they were caught fucking and were sent home after that. I lol'd.
The last major thing I remember was this one space case named Harding. She managed to wander away from camp on our last ruck march/bivouac, the 4 day one where you march back and have the fire in the 55 gallon drum ceremony. It was raining and cold when we left and it didn't stop for the first 3 days. I'm the morning that we were to pack up and march back a headcount was done, one missing, battle buddy hadn't seen her since lights out. She left her gear, her coat and her boots in the shared tent and took off with what she had on and her helmet. She was located hours later and a few miles away, wandering aimlessly and babbling about people that were after her. She never heard them call out "EYES RIGHT!".
After that I never had problems with females, they were ok. I mingled mostly with other 63B's, never really straying, I'm not a people person and I don't like the North in the winter.

Post beef flaps

Overall the stay at Relaxin' Jackson was like going to summer camp. My platoon was a joke, with at least half of the platoon on profile at one point and the female shit I mentioned that I had to put up with. This was back in '02. With the way society has been pandering to pussies and wimps it's a shame the DS's could no longer knock some sense into people.
We had some other shit go down as well, but that was with the guys. We had a sleepwalker that pissed in the closet a few times, another sleepwalker that had some satanic shit scrawled all over the inside of his wall locker and BDU's, a guy that had a handball sized boil in his armpit that popped and stunk up the barracks, people breakdancing in the kill box, a bed wetter and a guy that used to run around after lights out that thought he was a velociraptor. He was very convincing in his movements and sounds emitted. During my shift as fire guard i'd just let him do his thing and when I had CQ duty I was relieved to get away from those crazies. Doing basic with a bunch of kids(18-20 was the average age) when I was 23 was not the most fun of times, but it could have sucked worse.

>what the fuck do you need separate latrines for

Women don't have penises irl user

I even managed to keep the stupid "yearbook" they made for everyone.

Attached: IMG_20190708_145421.jpg (1200x1600, 978K)

Okay but now I want to know if someone managed to marry little Guam.

Bullshit. Post proof right now.

Neverserved fag here, what is a BRM?

It's been about 15 years, her name is Meno, D. She was a firecracker. Loudest at marching the platoon, a born leader and tough as nails. Sorry pics are shitty, need a better camera.

Attached: IMG_20190708_150554.jpg (1200x1600, 696K)

Attached: 1520548817869.jpg (750x714, 35K)

Basic Rifle Marksmanship

Shucks I'd date her so hard and marry the shit outta her

Oh shit something real for once

Attached: F8FDEBFF-37D7-4D41-A7B7-B482CBF3A41C.jpg (1087x1079, 639K)

I gotcha, bossman.

Attached: 1419352182259.jpg (800x576, 193K)

Attached: 1557953315420.gif (500x216, 999K)

>What if someone's gets pussy while everyone else doesn't?
What if the twinks are having sex while everyone else doesn't?

Attached: 1560925256202.png (1024x1024, 1.12M)

>be conscript
>a woman is in charge of our group
>she is absolutely useless the dumb whore
>she fucks everything that has a dick, fucks some officer who has wife and kids, fucks random conscripts, even involved in a gangbang on the toilet
>constantly drunk every morning
>one day she fucks with a bunch of conscripts while shitfaced
>they decide to install a small pool in the showers
>they piss into that pool and jizz in it and she takes a bath in it (I wasn't there but I heard the storys of some dude who were involved)
>pisspool remains in the showers for months
>unfortunately I get the job to remove that pool before the big inspection
>mfw me and buddy have to go in with gasmasks
>buddy pokes the pisspool with a broom
>suddenly 100 gallons of piss swap out of it right on his feet
>buddy starts screaming in terror

Attached: 56b9567a8fed2.jpg (960x717, 56K)

>I should marry a nurse or a teacher
Why? Nurses are just as bad as mil. chicks, and a teacher will wind up on the evening news after the pics of her gangbanging the JV football team turn up on snapchat.

>military chicks are rated on a binary scale instead of 1-10. Either you'll hit it or you won't and if you do, good luck, there's no telling what you'll get out of that box.
Nailed it. With the corollary that the “hit it” side of the scale increases proportionate to the length of the deployment.

Ft Jackson guy here. My ex wife was a nurse. My ex wife's son was tested and proven to not be a genetic match to my own. I decided to have testing done after her brother told me she was stepping out on me, before she got pregnant. Don't ever sign that birth certificate if you're unsure, and nurses are part of the worst lot.

The good ole would you smash game

Hot.

At least she tried.

I only knew one decently competent woman in the military and she still couldn't keep her fucking legs closed on deployment.

Attached: 1560530954106.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Fuck you my sides left orbit

Too lazy to retype it.

Attached: Female-Soldiers.png (905x524, 60K)

>Conscript fag
>Volunteer, but whatever, it's still conscription when you're in there.
>Was routinely approached by a Khazar Milker carrying bot whenever a drop of alcohol was ingested
>She wouldn't be too bad looking if it wasn't for the overbite she had, causing her teeth to appear larger than they were
>She would later come to be known as "The Horse"
>This girl seemingly tried to jump on everything with a heartbeat despite us finding out she had a SO back home
>Out of respect for the SO (someone knew him back home) we avoided making any moves, and agreed internally to save anyone who was about to fall in
After four rough months of dodging bunkbed hopping thots nobody ended up touching the woman anyways
Nobody wanted to be known as the platoon Mr. Hands
Didn't stop them from fucking the brains out of the same 3 girls within a singular month though.

Attached: 15215915.jpg (307x228, 18K)

during basic in a foreign military's version of the national guard, we had 2 females in a platoon of 54. Both of them were really fit, knowledgeable, and motivated.

Never happened

You can't take a 140cm screeching goblin looking woman seriously as your superior. Its hard to salute and say Yes Mam while those silly slags weigh less than the equipment they're wearing

Daily reminder that men should be property owned by woman.

Attached: 1471387950901.jpg (640x625, 43K)

Real talk

>t. obese dyke who can't land a man even if it cost him his life

>there was only one worthy female, a tiny thing from American Guam

Heh, the best girl in my basic was this tiny Mexican chick. The fact that she made it during the ruck marches was genuinely impressive