Will we have another WW?

>Waiting for another world war to happen

Will we have anything like those again Jow Forums?

Attached: FinnishGondola.gif (580x326, 3.92M)

Maybe

If we do please let it only happen between middle eastern and Africa countries while everyone else places bets.

There will be A LOT of dead zoomers. And nobody can tell me that’s a bad thing. You fuckers can shit up everything in hell.
S

gas yourself

>living in a world where the average age is 55
Fucking geriatric faggot

Not likely, MAD essentially assures it won’t happen. War in general is going out of style, the only armed conflicts that ever happen now are small regional conflicts and proxy wars

hopefully not you fucking idiot. I own guns to DETER violence from happening. Anyone who thinks war and violence is actually cool is either a psychopath or a naive idiot.

sooner than most people think. not due to a conflict but due to the american lifestyle being unsupportable.

Job market is fucked
housing market is fucked
Used car market is totally fucked
Debt is overwhelming

I'm not saying I want another world war, I'm only wondering IF we will have another conflict like those in the future

100% this, has the Cold War taught you nothing?

essentially this
there will only be economic/cyber warfare between larger powers since the potential loss of life is deemed unacceptable, which is a terrifiying though considering russia/chinese didn't really mind losing 100mil people in ww2.

Cold war? woah get a hold of this bommer, COD taught me everything i need to know about warfare

Attached: Thefutureisnow.gif (480x300, 3.78M)

Are you retarded? The Cold War was literally the closest we will ever come to WW3 and those times have come and gone with the new Cold War being fought through diplomacy and cyber warfare

>boomer/10
The world almost ended up fighting another global war seven (7!!!!) fucking times since 1945, and it was always sheer luck that prevented MAD.
If you think there won't be WWIII, you're fucking delusional. The Middle East, Balkans, Africa and some parts of Asia are gunpowder barrels that will explode eventually. The more the great powers are involved in these regions, the more likely they will end up entangling themselves in another world war.

Attached: Solution.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

The first and second world war weren't the same and third will be a lot more different than either. There is a lot more parity in the world now.

Its gonna have gray tactics, starts and stops ajd multiple alliance switches.

Attached: 400px-ConstantinoAriasUglyAmerican.jpg (400x509, 35K)

It's under current year here and this STILL sounds like hippie fag talk.

Remember when Russia put nuclear missiles pointed at us in Cuba? Or are you too young for that?

This is wrong, though.

The US doesn't do countervalue targeting at all, Russia isn't a serious strategic threat to the US anymore and even so their nuclear strategy is more concerned with using nuclear weapons in a tactical context to respond to US intervention in regional contexts, most of the weapons China has can't even hit the US and they're strictly limited to launch on warning.

Probably not. Nukes and the UN have made direct conflict between major powers incredibly unlikely.

bump

Yes. The .eu will collapse and Germany will defeat France AGAIN because the limeys won’t hold up their end of the bargain AGAIN.

That was in 1962. How old are you? Post old person skin and timestamp.

not likely but still possible if enough leaders are retarded

The world will bathe in fire. In 3 days, 4.6 billion will die. Your understanding of a world forged over the last 5000 years will die in a period of less than a week

Just as it has 6 times before.

>All these zoomers talking about MAD as if WW3 will start with the US vs China.
Both world wars have started as low key local conflicts that branched out as the war progressed and secondary nations were sucked in or attacked.
WW3 will start as China vs India, Russia vs Poland or China vs Russia in Africa, not America vs China or Russia.

If the EU balkanizes in the next 20 years after brexit, expect it to start there.

>a world forged over the last 5000 years will die in a period of less than a week

Attached: 1480590616015.png (547x402, 200K)

You underestimate the nuke.