Future purchase thread?

Future purchase thread?

I've pretty much rounded out my list, only things left are:
>MDR
>White AUG
Basically just waiting for the right deal on either, ideally 1800 and 1600 respectively. Might be a while.

Attached: AUG_M1_white_Scope_FL_Rx1200-750x302.jpg (750x302, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pm-review.com/mpif-award-winning-powder-metallurgy-parts-highlight-diversity-technology/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sad bump

Attached: 10442459p.jpg (742x1200, 150K)

A .22lr plinker or a Steyr M95. Too poor for the 2nd one but I really want it so I might just go on a diet for a couple months

Something PDWesque, trying to find a Vz61 but they're almost impossible to find in leafistan so maybe a kektec cmr30, a CZoy Scorpion evo or something along those lines

I've pretty much rounded my list as well.
For rifles:
>AKM variant (WBP, Zastava, etc)
or
>Bullpup rifle (MDR, AUG, or Tavor 7)
or
>CZ Bren 2 BR (If that ever comes to us peasants)
For handguns:
>A second 9mm (I'm considering another M&P, or a Beretta APX)
For a boomstick:
>Mossberg 590a1
or
>Benelli Supernova
or
>FN SLP MK1
What do?

I too am looking to get some kind of PDW but I'm obsessing over an AR9 build with a C5 lower. I want something side or forward charging, but New Frontier doesnt make their forward ambi charger in a 5" flavor.

Gotta go bullpup, get the pricey one out of the way.

Oh, and I should have added that I already own:
>AR-15 build
>AR-10 build
>M&P M2.0 9mm
>FNX-45
I'm not looking to be a collector where I have dozens upon dozens of guns just taking up space in my home and collecting dust. I just want to have like 6-8 guns total that each serve a specific purpose/role.

That's what I was thinking. But part of me just wants to say "Fuck it!" and go with an AK. Bullpups seem to be a little too niche and introduce more cons than pros when compared to non-bullpup rifles.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a solid AK workhorse either. You'll have both eventually tho, so no sweat either way.

Agreed. However, I honestly only want one more rifle for the foreseeable future. I just can't decide between an expensive bullpup such as the MDR, Tavor or AUG that will already accept the magazines and ammo that I have, or go with the cheaper AKM platform but then have to stock up on a new caliber and buy a bunch of magazines for a different platform. I'm at a crossroads here.

shit dude, are you me?
I have the white aug, waiting on MDRc if they can ever make that piece of shit work.

Attached: mdrc.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Whats the issue with the MDRc?

Mostly, they don't exist
Been putting it off forever since I figured they'd always be around. Really kicking myself for passing up the one that went for 1300 about half a year back but my funds were tied up elsewhere

I've really been looking at some kind of braced pistol (AK or mp5 clone mostly) but fuck me AUGs are so tiny with so much barrel it makes me wonder why bother.

Attached: 1514930858678.jpg (618x904, 85K)

I'm picking up a Scorpion Evo 3 in about an hour, does that count as a future purchase?

Do actual Magpul PDR or conversions exist?

kek.
that pic was taken at my NFA dealer's place in Oregon. The black STG556 is mine, sold it replaced it with pic related.

Attached: IMG_4116.jpg (2500x1404, 1.53M)

the MDRc is vaporware, but the MDR is unreliable and filled with MIM made in poo-land. They need to fix their reputation and make a reliable gun, then roll out the MDRc.

should I buy a dp-12?

>Magpul PDR
We had one user make one out of an airsoft shell and maybe Magpul has one (most if not all photos are the non-firing mockup) but none are commercially available.
Where have you been user? MDR has been fixed for a while now.

all the evidence I see suggests its still over gassed and ripping rims apart.
I'm not interested in the 308 version though, I want the 223 MDRc.
I do like DT's SRS A2 in 308. Would get if I had a place to shoot farther than 200Y.

>MDR
>Made with MIM parts from India
Is this true? Source?

go read up on the massive MDR thread on ar15.com's bullpup forum

Do you want one?
If yes, yes.
If no, no.

I think he's asking if it is dogshit and worthwhile buying. I suspect he wants one and is merely asking if the juice is worth the squeeze.

How about you properly source your claim instead of throwing out an asinine "just do your own research" response.

how about you fuck off, if its a concern to you go read the 50 pages on ar15 for yourself. I dont feel like wasting my time for you.

Aka you're full of shit. Nice going retard.

ok nigger, believe whatever you like.
I told you where I saw it and like a literal ghetto welfare nigger you want to be spoon fed. eat some shit, it'll be just as filling.

The new wider extractor and new valve have fixed those issues in my personal experience and from the reports I've seen. Steel case seems to run fine now.

To the lazy niggers in this thread.
This took 30 seconds on google. faggots.

pm-review.com/mpif-award-winning-powder-metallurgy-parts-highlight-diversity-technology/2/

See, how hard was that to actually cite something? Dont be a lazy asshat next time.

says the literal cunt that couldnt find his own asshole with two hands and his boyfriends HIV cock.

Just fuck off making it as if he's the one to blame here. It's not like he has a duty to feed fucking newfags like you.

Why should I do your job for you? Lmao nice job shirking responsibility for your own argument.