QTDDTOT

Does any company out there make GPNVGs for civilian use?

Attached: 1555584696333.png (600x377, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

x20.org/color-night-vision/
championarms.com/shooting-range/
youtube.com/watch?v=0qPuFbEhRhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the housings and tubes are LEO/MIL sale only, so no.

unless some private firm develops their own tubes and housings, you wont find Quad nods for civvi sale.

best bet is either unfuck your life and get paid to use them, or find them on the resale market, but you'd probably be better off putting a downpayment of a fucking house you NEET

I gotchu

Attached: gpnvg-18-tp2.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Extra weight isn't worth it over say, 31s or 15s

I just want to dream about larping innabasement with ridiculously overpriced nods.

Is there anyway someone traveling alone can shoot guns at a range in Seattle? All the ranges say you gotta be with someone or have your own gun but I come from a noguns country.

Attached: 1562287771818.jpg (500x826, 57K)

Just meet a friend and go. Hop on plebbit or something, Seattle is a fag city and I bet you can find some retard to go with you.

pay a hobo a couple bucks to tag along or just buy them some mcdonalds, you have an abundance of hobos to work with over there

I will distribute them to the people

Fffuck this is so dumb. Its like /tv/s no singles policy for movie theaters maymay but irl.

What kind of belt do you guys use to carry? So far i’ve been carrying around the house just to get a feel for it but I think the leather belt i’m using is too flexible so it cant really bite into the holster and bring the grip in closer. Is nylon the way to go?

Go to a Kohl's or something and find a stiffer belt. $50+ "gunfighter" belts are a retarded scam.

I’ll probably go take a look today, I hope that they aren’t all the ones that have the buckle attached by 2 tiny screws though.

No. L3 is the only company that makes Panos. I think someone else made the hulls for the AVS-10 but they're discontinued. Also they had problems, such as frequently having one or more tubes not turn on.

is this restriction a legal one or just the manufacturers being bootlicking cucks? i emailed a supplier but never heard back

Well you can either buy a good stiff leather belt like said or you could do what I do and buy surplus dress/bdu belts.

Anybody have any experience dealing with www.preppergunshop.com? They have a pretty decent price on a rifle I want, but I haven't heard anything about these guys. Are they any good?

It's legal, same as any other toobz being sold. L3 just refuses to sell them to civilians. Probably because some Chinese guy will buy a few pairs and ship them back home for their government to clone.

The guy who owns TNVC has a set, and the guy who runs DARC has a set as well. Probably a few more people who are technically civilians, but run companies who cater to real life ninjas. So I guess L3 allows sale to them. And on a fun note, a set of legit panos went up for sale on a german website a couple years ago. No idea how the seller obtained a set, and I'm not sure if they ever sold, but it was listed on a site for an absurd amount of money.

Attached: 50050239_112588519852197_130827037175025239_n.jpg (640x640, 43K)

I just found out Atlantic Firearms is in Maryland. Are they allowed to have non-compliant stuff just because they're an FFL and a dealer?

They're the same as AP ammo, legal to own, illegal for companies paid by the government to manufacture that shit to sell. There's some people interested in making civvie AP ammo so I was curious if anyone had done the same for panoramic NVGs.

Good man.

If I won the lottery, I would make them for civillians, under the name NODS4POORS.

Just hang on a little longer dude. Better-than-phosphor Digital NVG is so fucking close.

fucking checked and based.

It’s a policy to prevent someone renting a gun for a fraction of retail cost and shooting themselves. I guess on paper, a suicidal person might not go through with it when they got someone with them, but we all saw the video of that mother who put a bullet in her teenage son’s head before turning the gun around on herself.

Are we not even allowed to have night-vision? Jesus the government really does want us unarmed and stupid.

Anyways, more relevant question to thread:
Why is every gun that's cool looking end up being shit or horribly impractical? ACRs are shit, SPAS-12s are shit, every box-fed shotgun is shit, bullpups are all shit, every revolver is useless, every 9mm besides Glocks has no aftermarket...

It seems that unless you want to be an AR-15 & Glock fag for the rest of your life you're shit out of luck.

Any good deals on NODs out there? Any preferred websites or whatever? I'm wary of shopping on eBay and buying some shit that's about to burn out.

Is there anyone that's solved the small delay issue that current digital night vision has?
If you're buying NVGs, you're pretty much always going to spend a pretty penny on it. Stick to popular websites who specialize in night vision/thermal devices and don't cheap out on whatever you buy.

the good stuff is coming for us civvys. we have COLOR NODs coming, and already have shit like the aurora digital stuff. that stuff is being beta tested to run on regular helmets, and is a shitload lighter, and its going to be insane one they get it 100%.

the stuff thats bleeding edge and being tested by of all things hog hunters, is nearly delay free. the next iteration is going to be fucking PREDATOR tier.

>the next iteration is going to be fucking PREDATOR tier.

Fuuuug. Can't wait until Gen3 14's drop in value so middle-class ass with a family I'm raising can afford them.

nobro, the digital color stuff is going to be shitloads cheaper and better.

Well they need to hurry up and roll that shit out before The Clappening. In the mean time I'm gonna drop a couple grand on some monocular, in case it doesn't. Just gotta figure out which one I want.

Can I get an FFL type 7 (Manufacturer) and make fun toys? Also have toys shipped straight to my door? I was thinking about getting a type 3 because its cheap and I could have older MILSURP guns shipped to my house, but came across the type 7 and wondered if I could get suppressors and shit with zero wait time.

Anybody know?

What company/companies should I be watching to keep up to date on next gen digital nods?

You need to prove that you are actually running a business. They wont grant a license just for you to make things for yourself. That's not to say that you can't make things for yourself, but it requires case by case approval.

Does anyone have that picture of the guy with basically an entire dress made of magazine pouches?

Sionyx.
and these guys
x20.org/color-night-vision/

Well fuck

How costly would it be to pay a whore to accompany me?

What country are you from, where and when are you trying to go shoot? Seattle user here

I only have about 300 rounds of ak food and 3000 of .22lr. Am I fuggged

Attached: 1562560088528.png (1600x1600, 13K)

Where do you live?

What's the best .300 blk bolt action rifle?

Just buy more of the ammo you wanna shoot, dumbass. Unless you live in some sort of ass-backwards country that regulates ammo, in which case I'm sorry that you must live such a shitty life.

Attached: pic unrelated.jpg (1280x960, 102K)

Indiana

I fear boomer hoarding if we get a dem next year

I have made a horrible mistake and bought a Century C308 and Ruger Super Redhawk .454 when I should have gotten a PTR Sniper and a Smith & Wesson 460V 5".
How do I rectify this mistake while retaining most of my money?

buy lunch for a hobo you dumb fucking retard, cheaper than any prostitute alive unless you want to venture into some ghetto and get stabbed like the special needs child you are

Who do I internet stalk to keep up on these things?

Are Nikon or Lucid red dot sights any good or should I stick with Holosun for poorfag optics?

How many men would it take to defeat Jackie chan if he doesn't want any trouble while in a hardware store?

Nikon is okay but there's better options in the same budget price range. Lucid is literally who and I'd bet money they're some chinkshit airsoft company.

As many as there are tools -- and ladders, and wheelbarrows -- in the goddam store.

I need this video

are there any indoor ranges that don't allow practicing with snap caps randomly mixed into live mags?

the guys at my range are very moody fudds, I'd rather just use them than ask if I can.

Attached: 19-07-08_17.02.38 Gleeful.jpg (1223x771, 81K)

asking for permission to do something harmless at a range is a good step lower than the cucks who ask permission from their government to put a stock on their gun

i'll probably just ask either way, i just wanted to know if it's widely accepted or widely frowned upon.

Pay a prostitute.

>i want to hunt deer
>maintain residency in oklahoma
>have never successfully hunted deer
>have AR in .223/5.56 with a 1-4 scope and an sks with and without an optic mount, but the one with the mount doesn't have a scope.
>travel alot, and most likely wont be hunting in oklahoma.
>mainly travel from texas to north dakota.
what do i want to hunt durr Jow Forums? i dont have a bolt gun, or a lever gun. if i buy a .308 it would give me an excuse to get an AR-10. If i get a lever gat i'd have an excuse to either get a wheel gun or something like 45-70, or a 30-30. im leaning towards the 30-30. what do i do?
>budget is around $800-$1200 for the rifle, $200-$400for the scope.
pic not related

Attached: 1557824151668.jpg (682x789, 52K)

the AR and the SKS will take down a deer just fine

just use the AR if youre going to hunt in texas. white tail aren't really that big

Where are you around Seattle?

I have hunted nothing and doing so sounds like fun. I've got a .22 with no optic and will soon have a 12-gauge with no scope either. I assume I can take [bird of choice], and dumb squirrels, but what else? Also, what's a good guide for learning to dress stuff? If I can't convince a buddy to take me out I'll have to teach myself how to do that, too.

i jewtubed it. the bearded butcher has a video on skinning and field dressing. it was pretty informative, but the butt-hole cutting made me uncomfortable. when he's skinning the deer towards the end he cuts the esophagus out, it sounds like someone pulling a bendy straw open. its a good 30 minutes or so all together.

championarms.com/shooting-range/

This place is in Kent, you should be able to shoot here if you want to drive out of the city.

What's a good, not-too-long bolt action rifle for camping/hunting in a medium to full caliber range? Maybe a Steyr or CZ of some sort? I don't know much about bolt actions other than milsurp.

Attached: I dond ged id.jpg (307x462, 28K)

That looks workable, thanks.

is 600 okay for a mixmaster m1 garand and about 100 rounds of ammo?
Never owned one and thinking about picking it up for plinking and pinging

7.62x39 is almost ballistically identical to 30-30. Just get hollowpoints

considering it's nearly impossible to find garands under $1000, yeah I'd say that's pretty good

Name of handgun?

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-182956~2.png (1791x1080, 1.65M)

Looks like a PX4

On further research, I think you're right. Appreciate it

have some one in China make them for you but using Russian Gen 2++ tubes

whats the difference between these and which one should i get? 300 rum

>Remington 700 SPS ($620)
>Remington 700 SPS Stainless (I figured this one out, I just want to know if it's worth $720 over the regular one)
> Rem 700 SPS Long Range ($750)

>COLOR NOD
"No way-"
youtube.com/watch?v=0qPuFbEhRhw
Holy fucking shit. I'm giggling like a maniac.

Best non permanent way to mount an optic on type 56 sks? Gas tube, dust cover, ETC? Eye relief doesnt matter, its for a red dot.

The problem with century is their QC, not their working product. If yours works, keep it. The only real difference is the ugly rail and a higher percentage have serious issues out of the box.

IDK about revolvers though.

Cheaper 762x39 hollow points tend not to expand. Go for soft points or Hornady HPs.

I thought PTRs were in-general more accurate?

man, it's real fucking easy to tell who's a boomer on this godforsaken website

no

At that point, you are talking about the difference between 2.5 and 3 MOA. They are not exactly precision rifles, and while the PTR is slightly more accurate, they are both good enough for most people.
Something I forgot to mention is the c308 is uglier due to more visible welds as well. I personally would just live with the century, provided you got lucky and got a decent one. Not quite as good, but good enough if you are lucky and avoided a lemon.

THE FUTURE IS NOW OLD MAN!
imagine once they get it into the form factor of a pair of ski/motocross goggles. complete with a HUD for range and GPS.

and that video is 3 years old. the tech is insanely matured since. once they ruggedize it, tube NODs will still stay a richfag clone building LARPer toy, but digital will make it a thing of the past.

is the Marlin 1895 california legal?

Californians should be IP banned off Jow Forums. I'm fucking tired of seeing you subhumans constantly asking if their 12 inch dildo is legal or will their spic mayor kick down their door and tell them they need a black dildo at least 20 inches in length. Either grow a pair and own whatever the fuck property you want or get a vasectomy and torch your guns you absolute fucking cucks.

No, I moved from there because of the gun laws being passed this year. You may wanna try meeting someone at a gun store like Skagit arms and asking around, careful where you go shooting because there's almost no signage telling you where DNR, state, private boundaries are and God forbid you accidentally hit a fucking tree and a game warden sees it.
Don't know why the hell you wanna visit that Godless shithole.
.t Skagit native

Attached: 1549806583646.jpg (1200x800, 294K)

: (

Best range in the state if not the PNW is ironically in the shit hole called Yakima.

Beatiful drive, central Washington geographically is one of the most beatiful places in the world.

Plus the have machineguns in yakima. Last time I was there they had.
>AK
>Various ARs
>CZ Scorpion
>MP5
>FN whatever that 5.7 PDW is
Some others plus 40 different pistols for rental. Super cheap as well. $35 bucks get you like unlimited rentals, you pay for a lane and there is no time limit.

Hmmmm, well I thought it was supposed to be H&K engineering and all that. Oh well. I suppose I'll play around with it for a while and see how I like the feel of a battle rifle before getting one that might be a little better.

i'm a 23 year old doomer, i just wanna shoot paper at hundreds of yards. no politically motivated acts in my future, no sirree!

What brand is considered good .22lr ammo? When buying centerfire ammo I tend to go with PPU or something similarly priced. I don't have much perspective for rimfire ammo.

Attached: 1_VMsg2efToXT36VGInew6qA.gif (479x350, 1.51M)

CCI is typically considered a good brand

Is it tacky to color fill in a lower? If not what's the best way to do it?

Attached: 531.jpg (1840x3264, 504K)

i'll take you shooting at my private range, just the cost of ammo

i have a bunch of shit AK, AR, Daewoo K2, FAL etc etc

post some pic in this thread and then email me a different pic of the same thing so i know you're legit

CCI is definitely one of the best, winchester super-X is good too. just avoid Remington thunderbolt and you'll be fine.

Thanks anons, sounds like CCI is a winner.

It's your gun, do what you want.
Though using blue for the fire position is kinda stupid in my opinion. That should always be red, regardless of what you use on the other roll marks.

I'm wondering this too. The lower shouldn't get all that hot, so I'm thinking my hobby paints could work.

But u fyre at teh libz!

needle oiler bottle, car touchup paint.

If you were gonna buy a gun and nickname it "The Goon" what model gun would it be?

What are these patches Jow Forums? I dont remember. I know the cross is 29th Inf BCT but das it.

>inb4 american flag retard

Attached: image.jpg (998x1920, 694K)