It's over Americans

It's over Americans

Attached: national interest.png (921x218, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defensenews.com/air/2019/06/12/supersonic-speeds-could-cause-big-problems-for-the-f-35s-stealth-coating/
youtube.com/watch?v=EeeTJbd9w6M
businessinsider.com/dacid-cenciotti-russia-produced-more-combat-planes-than-us-2014-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>could
It’s kind of funny that fighter generations are not even defined until America sets the standard

Post the article vatcuck.

>national interest
Fuck off, amerishit pig.

How the hell F-104 managed to kill 4 F-15S? It ain't Ace Combat...

>t-this time it'll work for sure, comrades!

Attached: 1559047011561.png (645x729, 180K)

The F-15s flew through the shrapnel of the F-104s as they exploded from pushing the engine too hard.

That's because the idea of using "generations" to define fighters was a marketing idea from Lockheed

Attached: 14646043957380.png (428x510, 303K)

This,common knowledge.

And don't forget how as soon as their next hot shit was incapable of supercruise, the necessity to be able to supercruise magically disappeared from their own personal 5th gen aircraft "definition".

Attached: zumwalt merchant1.jpg (322x471, 48K)

It literally came from the Russian Air Force you gigantic retard.

[This is what unitedstatians actually believe]

Attached: american perception of the universe.gif (500x500, 97K)

Still no working stealth engines.

Imbecile.

Attached: t-50-2ll with izdeliye 30 (2).jpg (1500x1013, 486K)

you’re telling me this isn’t the case?

l i t e r a l l y only buttblasted pedros and free rent europoors refuse to call America "America"

lol nice stealth rivets Ivan.

Attached: 1555057986536.png (364x852, 131K)

There is no need to be upset.

Attached: Zaklepki.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

i love how one engine has serrated nozzle and the other does not. very consistent russian engineering...

wtf is this shit?

Attached: americanbear.jpg (236x214, 12K)

It's a test flight, you absolute fucking retard.

Attached: t-50-2ll with izdeliye 30 (3).jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

The latest american stealth aircraft.

>they could afford only one
haha oh wow

Attached: t-50-2ll with izdeliye 30 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

>And don't forget how as soon as their next hot shit was incapable of supercruise
Yep, typical mutt tricks.

It's also doubtful wether the F-35 can properly fly at supersonic speed at all.

>WASHINGTON — At extremely high altitudes, the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps’ versions of the F-35 jet can only fly at supersonic speeds for short bursts of time before there is a risk of structural damage and loss of stealth capability, a problem that may make it impossible for the Navy’s F-35C to conduct supersonic intercepts.

>The Defense Department does not intend to field a fix for the problem, which influences not only the F-35’s airframe and the low-observable coating that keeps it stealthy, but also the myriad antennas located on the back of the plane that are currently vulnerable to damage, according to documents exclusively obtained by Defense News.

defensenews.com/air/2019/06/12/supersonic-speeds-could-cause-big-problems-for-the-f-35s-stealth-coating/

>it's a test flight
judging by the general state of the russian MIC, it will always be in its "test flight" stage, cope harder kiddo.

No one gives a shit about your "judgements", imbecile.

Attached: su-57 launching kh-59mk2.jpg (1440x810, 43K)

>he thinks those are rivets

love how this extremely low quality image still gets posted. the things that vatniks will hang onto is embarrassing.

>F-35 jet can only fly at supersonic speeds for short bursts of time before there is a risk of structural damage and loss of stealth capability
Not surprising at all, lockmart tried to hide this for years. I bet google won't even find this pic I saved quite a while ago.

Attached: f-35 (2).jpg (1024x683, 69K)

Love how Su-57 firing a cruise missile from internal weapons bay in Syria never fails to upset some fatnik clowns.
youtube.com/watch?v=EeeTJbd9w6M

Attached: t-50-3 (6).jpg (1500x1009, 739K)

Hey, don't deride their achievements. It's a Russian missile that managed to not hit the aircraft's wingman on launch. That's something to be proud of.

Behold, a nationalinterest lard meme dispenser has landed into the thread. Now fuck off back to your blog cesspit, pig.

>We'll just call it a 6th generation plane and our shills will believe it.

>We'll just call F-35 a 5th generation aircraft with no supercruise and our shills will believe it

I know this is a shitty bait/tardposting thread but how the fuck is the Su-57 supposed to simply meme itself into a "stealth monster" when it has inherent design choices that make front aspect stealth extremely challenging. How are you going to get around the S ducts? It would be an entirely new airframe to fix that, might as well start from scratch. Don't tell me radar blockers or some fancy new plasma dispersion quantum meme tech either.

Attached: 1365035102014.jpg (990x700, 407K)

They'll turn their unsuccessful Su-35 improvement into the next big fighter program? What a load, this is the most desperate attempt to save face I've ever seen with a modern military. They don't have the resources to even fully develop the current program so they're pushing it off until a time they hope they will.

Attached: rv0SYgG.jpg (1492x1080, 80K)

>unsuccessful Su-35 improvement
>Coming from a stinkhole that still relies on F-15C
Fucking lol.

Attached: su-35s (15).jpg (1200x800, 567K)

Until the world stops acting like it this is true

>pictured: all su's in current service

You understand that the article in the OP is also from National Interest, right?

Except the F-22 exists and there isn't an air force today that doesn't use legacy aircraft.

>the world
Your perception of what "the world" is has no connection to reality.

Attached: world-according-to-america.png (640x512, 13K)

lol, they can't even build any in their current configuration, and they seriously think they can suddenly mass produce a super duper '''''6th generation''''' version of it?

Attached: Sukhoi T-50 Flatnik.jpg (1600x1065, 218K)

I see no problem with this map.

Squeal more, ameripig.
Which is why OP should follow you. Fuck off back you your buzz shithole and suck each other's cocks there like you always do, shitposting clowns.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-26 Russian Air Force - Wikipedia.png (786x980, 53K)

>404
>Fifth gen not found

No wonder.

Attached: american family.png (612x792, 238K)

>Su-35S: 98

Its fucking hilarious you think that this image helped your position at all.

Attached: 431243134341.jpg (765x933, 138K)

Attached: usaf comfyguy.png (1399x1080, 1.9M)

>Except the F-22 exists
Along with F-15C that the USAF still relies upon.

>big fighter program
I'm not sure if buying fewer than 100 aircraft by the end of the next decade counts as "big".

Here's a more comprehensive source before the slavs start bitching about proofs.

Attached: A2AKills-A2ALosses-GroundFireLosses.png (2473x4847, 1.89M)

>F-15C that the USAF still relies upon
still has no problem downing vatnikshit, why fix what isn't broken?

>Talk shit
>Get shat upon
>Squeal like a stinky amerishartnik pig that you are
Keep squealing, ameriscum fagpig.

Attached: su-35s (17).jpg (1200x721, 466K)

Personally, I'm just impressed by all the variations of "American" the Ruskies seem to come up with.

Holy shit. I usually avoid these threads for obvious reasons but we're reaching levels of asshurt that shouldn't even be possible.

Remind me, how many Flankers did the US meet in combat? Oh right, none because the US shits its pants thinking that it could face a Flanker in combat. Remind me, how many countries operate fail-15? Oh right, it's 3.5 amerishit cocksucker towelhead lapdogs or something like that. Keep squealing, amerishit pig.

Attached: su-30mk2 indonesia line.jpg (2000x899, 843K)

The other thread got posted to noncredibledefense the other day. I hope this one ends up there too.

those are some seriously embarrassing procurement numbers for a country that is supposed to be right behind america. only a the most delusional of posters would unironically post it and be proud.

>expecting t-50 apologists to argue in a way that doesn't involve pointing at some irrelevant picture as proof.

the irony of this post is that those that make it are always posting about themselves but lack the self-awareness to notice it.

>Nation Interest
Engaging orbital nuclear launch platform.

>Posts the last fighter Russia will ever build on its own in any reasonable numbers

Russia will be buying Chinese aircraft in less than twenty years, it struggles to produce "new" designs in crumbling facilities with orders dropping lower and lower for every new type. Russia's next gen fighter will be built in China, if it even gets one at all.

Attached: 1468447378183.png (960x720, 836K)

Imagine how worthless someone would have to be, to come here day after day with the same shitty insults and arguments, because he's so asshurt about the poor quality of Soviet/Russian made equipment. Everybody who regularly comes here knows who you are by now- get a fucking life,dude.

Attached: 1551809160542.png (1850x355, 72K)

Nigger, the US literally has Su-27s in its possession.

>Russia will be buying Chinese aircraft in less than twenty years
I gotta agree there. The gulf between the J-20 and J-31 and the Su-57 seems pretty immense. The Chinese aerospace industry is rapidly approaching near-peer status with the US, while Russia still lags behind in nearly every sector.

That's because Russians are impressed by the grand variety of the degenerate scum behaviour ameripigs can perform.
Indeed, amerishartnik lard muchers get extremely mad when reminded of how the aircraft they claimed will mever hit production 10 years ago is now approaching 100 units in service, or overcame it in the case of Su-34. Squealing ameripig fags are truly pathetic.

Attached: su-34 zapad-2017.jpg (1500x1000, 70K)

Reminder that you can't even afford to produce your own aircraft in meaningful numbers and are quickly losing marketshare to China. Without foreign nations subsidizing your military infrastructure you'll fall farther behind and be even more irrelevant soon. You won't even be able to make a dozen to protect Moscow. I'm not even trying to be a dick, but you're the dumbass posting delusional asshurt and pics of your entire inventory as some sort of "proof" of superiority.

gg fag

Attached: d6043acb65edb7c032522d91be400f3d.jpg (1440x900, 1.35M)

>those are some seriously embarrassing procurement numbers
businessinsider.com/dacid-cenciotti-russia-produced-more-combat-planes-than-us-2014-12
Squeal more, ameristench pigscum.
>Keeps trying to move goalposts
Keep squealing, amerishit pest.

>production 10 years ago is now approaching 100 units in service

Imagine thinking 10 planes a year is acceptable. Armatard truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

Attached: My Sides.jpg (1424x783, 194K)

The US has 200+ F-15Es, which are arguably better fighter bombers.

That article is like a fun time capsule into the past:
>The delivery of the first production of the PAK-FA 5th Generation stealth jet to the Air Force is planned for 2016
>But it's still impossible to foresee the outcome of a dogfight in which a few, advanced American 6th Generation fighter jets, are outnumbered by Russian 5th Generation warplanes.

>you can't even afford to produce your own aircraft in meaningful numbers
Why do you keep shitting your pants, amerifaggot clown?

Attached: su-35s (16).jpg (1200x800, 536K)

>"T-the F-35 i-is the r-ready for service. B-best in the w-world."

Attached: Smoke-at-scene-of-plane-crash-732952.jpg (620x413, 106K)

Imaging being a squealing amerifaggot pig stench thinking Russia only produces one type of aircraft.

Attached: su-34 & su-30sm & su-27sm.jpg (1800x1200, 255K)

>ameristench pigscum
>amerishit pest
These are great. Keep'em coming, Vassily.

Attached: STAY MAD FOREIGNER.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

the cope is unreal, keep sprinkling your posts with insults. it totally doesn't make it look like its you who is screaming into the void

you posted this not too long ago but of course ignored the posts responding to you pointing out just how retarded it is to link that article as any sort of proof to back up your claims. UAC is literally owned by the russian government, they themselves even state that they don't know what the numbers are like that are coming off american production lines and they're just assuming that they make more and even go as far as to say that their planes are not as advanced as american ones.

Attached: lol.png (661x361, 40K)

It produce a handful designs in absolutely pitiful quantities. Look at this mess:

And Russia has 100+ Su-34 and 100+ Su-24 while spending less than a 1/10th on its military.

>businessinsider.com lies! LIES! ...but only when it suits me
Amerishitpigfag double standards.

And for that money, it got military that is vastly inferior in overall capability than it was in the 1980s.

>spending less than a 1/10th on its military
Not by GDP, though. The Soviets had the same problem. They're simply too poor to keep up with their geopolitical ambitions, so they bleed the country dry trying to maintain their spot at 2nd place.

Attached: MilitarySpendingByGDP.png (1800x820, 230K)

>while spending less than a 1/10th on its military.
oh boy... yes, your country has less to spend on r&d and other such things. let's not post "military spending" like every dime is being pumped into aircraft procurement and not being spread across many different facets of the military. why do people that are so obsessed with russian craft need to go out of their way to misrepresent everything?

They spend a higher amount in proportion to their budget.

>200 attack aircraft
Wow America is finished

also I’ve never seen someone more assblasted before on this website. Thanks armatard.

Attached: 5B65A4A5-293E-4FC1-8BB3-D3FF3B557489.png (203x216, 66K)

No one gives a shit about your opinion on the procurement quantities, squealing ameripig cockroach. Just 10 years ago you were squealing that it won't be produced at all. Now you produce the same pig noises about Su-57. How about you rather shut your stinky trap with your own cock and keep it that way.

>Not surprising at all, lockmart tried to hide this for years.
You missed the best part user, nobody intends to fix it fucking kek.

>The Defense Department does not intend to field a fix for the problem

Interesting pic btw, never seen that one before. Do you have more pics of that nature?

You're the one that posted the article, not me. It's just funny to look back on a time when the SU-57 seemed like it might enter service in a reasonable timeframe.

As claimed by amerifaggot cockroach on Jow Forums. Keep us updated, bitch clown.

I don't think anyone can argue in good faith that the Russian military is in a better relative position than it was in the 80's.

the US alone has produced more F-16 aircraft than russia has made of every single fighter plane combined in the last 40 years.

Attached: 1552346725557.jpg (449x547, 69K)

>he's still posting

Attached: 28rQr03.jpg (635x581, 46K)

God damn it Vakidis, learn fucking English.

>200 F-15E
Wow, Russia is surely trembling in fear. Oh wait, no, they don't give a shit about your pig squeals, got Crimea, bomb your faggot terrorist allies and laugh in your face in UN. Keep us tuned, ameristench.

Attached: 15371093092910.jpg (604x392, 51K)

>You're the one that posted the article
And you're the one that brngs up nationalinterest, warisboring, wearethemighty, businessinsider and others as valid sources when it suits you. So suck it up, fag.

>Just 10 years ago you were squealing that it won't be produced at all. Now you produce the same pig noises about Su-57.

I never said anything of the sort, I always knew they'd only push out enough aircraft to keep up appearances because they don't have the resources for a decent production line. Now I know they'll just do it again with the Su-57.

>Ameripig is still squealing

Attached: 14787025018650.jpg (604x483, 69K)