Penetrates your level IV plate

>penetrates your level IV plate
Heh, nothing personnel kid

Attached: 729659.jpg (880x660, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o5f1Fo4r4_I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5VpHaNySw&t=315s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im not a "china/ UN will invade us" type paranoid person. however, i will say a a scoped bolt gun in 300 win mag (or whatever cal) would be much more effective than that tacticool ar15.

How many people are actually going to shoot a 300 win mag in a shtf? It's just so improbable that it's not worth caring about.

Because you're retarded. Most shooting and killing will be done within 300 yards. If you're trying to skulk around and shoot mofos from 800 yards that are standing around then maybe, but even then you can do that with a tacticool AR10 or AR15 with the right ammo.

>>scoped rifles are ineffective at short ranges

stick with airsoft, nogunz.

Factory configured rifles and ammunition in 300wm are poorly optimized for more extreme long range shooting and I have a lot of doubt even a copper mono would penetrate lvl4 even at close range.
Youd be better off with 6.5cm unless you build and load your own 300wm and already know exactly what youre doing and how to apply the rifle. It's a money pit.

Once people figure out that level IV plates cant stand 300 win mag and stronger you'll see people using it

Imagine some dude in this looking like some guy in a t shirt. You could aim for the middle of the chest and it wouldn't matter since most armor isnt rated for it. What's paying a few more dollars for ammo when you could just body shot all day effectively saving ammo?

Attached: fd4d718d9d28fe42587c6a937ccdaa9d.jpg (600x900, 48K)

>polymer-tipped hollowpoint
>defeating level IV
Really? And if so, out to what distance?

Attached: proofster demands proofs.png (277x271, 5K)

Plates shmates.

Creedmoor the Chineses.

So 300 win mag can penetrate level IV now? What test are you basing this off of?

>6.5cm rifle
My body is ready

Attached: cursed.png (2170x2328, 1.55M)

big 30cal break thing!

some arfcom nigger did like a 15yd test of it with custom ammo (30-06 M2AP projectiles in 300WM case) and it produced unsatisfactory deformation on a clay target, it didn't cleanly punch through.

Me, but the A-Tip is better and has the HP-effect like the plastic tip. Pretty funny to hit a Nigger with that shit

>mfw I load 58gr VMAX to just over 4000 fps in my 6mm creed because I'm trying to burn out my stock barrel
>mfw no signs of excessive pressure

If I could only find AP in .243" projectiles.

Attached: 9595597.jpg (640x534, 212K)

>he lives in a city

Gotcha. I've been looking for something that can be made using "easily attainable" commercials that can consistently punch through level IV for a while now. I actually had my hopes up. Best I've seen are rare surplus tungsten core bullets that could be reloaded.

God I wish it was that easy.

That's like saying a screwdriver is a better tool than a bandsaw.

if I could have just one, I'd rather have the screwdriver going by that analogy

>I've been looking for something that can be made using "easily attainable" commercials that can consistently punch through level IV for a while now.
Can't 50BMG punch through level IV easy enough? What about 338 Lapua Magnum?

Fucking idiot. You fucking cretin. Level 4 plates can stop any 300 winmag load on earth.

>implying the sheer force of the impact wouldn't rupture the entirety of your ribcage and put you out of combat for good

Honestly I would prefer a half MOA rifle and try for headshots on stationary targets in case of SHTF.

I prefer skub myself. Anyone who disagrees is an ill-informed dullard.

>338 Lapua Magnum?
Not without AP. FMJ or pure copper cant penetrate but possible fuck you anyways

I'll imply that. There are videos of guys letting themselves be shot with .308 while wearing plates, they say it feels like a punch.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

This, the force isnt with it :3

do you live in a cave ? it's 2019, you have instant access to the greatest library man has ever known, the internet, offering visual evidence to nearly any claim and you retards are still perpetuating dumbshit fuddlore
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o5f1Fo4r4_I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5VpHaNySw&t=315s

A properly built tungsten or depleted uranium projectile might but no hardened steel, copper, or led fmj I know of can. Im not even sure the tungsten 30cal pulls military has some 7.62x51 can even loaded to wm velocities.

Where is the 300win mag video?

>10-20% more velocity will turn a gentle push into a rib shattering strike
use your head nigger.

Now you're just being facetious. It's okay to be wrong sometimes. It's just the internet after all.

hi gramps, maybe 4chins isn't the place to brag about your garbage fudd rifles in .300 boomer magnum

Lmao tacticum

>can stop any 300 winmag load on earth.
No, it's been done with good AP shit, emphasis on good. M2AP pulls are iffy at best, but 7.62 SLAP and some other modern AP bullets do the trick.

Hit someone in the neck with that load and it would likely decapitate them. A 17 HMR hollow point in the neck would be a gurgling spurting mess and slow death.
Crotch shots also.

Go do some room clearing with a scoped bolty gun then come back here and report on how much fucking faggot you are.