Imagine buying any handgun other than a Glock

Think about it. Glock is cheaper by at least $200 compared to a similarly sized equivalent of any other brand. It’s lighter, it’s easier to disassemble, doesn’t have a retarded ass safety, doesn’t have a retarded ass hammer, the mags are cheaper, the aftermarket parts is huge. You can literally build your own. Shall I go on?

Don’t give me some bullshit about reliability either, you all know they are superior in every way to every other gun in terms of reliability.

Literally sell your shitty beretta and buy a Glock 19

Attached: 69D842BE-B4CD-4E64-AB12-172D8FAD9829.png (449x401, 490K)

For me it's the XD

Attached: Gripzone-gun.jpg (999x594, 261K)

>Glock is cheaper by at least $200 compared to a similarly sized equivalent of any other brand.
wut?

Attached: Superior in Every Way.jpg (500x500, 19K)

No guns here. I fired a bunch of guns at the range and the long slide g17 was the most accurate

I think it might be because the sights are better

They'll never understand, if they don't get it they will eventually. So many people I know who used to hate glock and now love it. Once you become logical you realize it's the best

"sight radius" is the term youre looking for. you would be even more accurate with a match trigger on an equal or greater length handgun.

Glocks have very good barrels and combined with the polygonal rifling makes them very mechanically accurate. More so than the majority of the competition. Add in the extreme reliability and there really is no reason to own any other pistol

i like revolvers too tho user

Attached: 20190705_151212.jpg (3264x1836, 1.42M)

Understandable, revolvers definitely have their place

I love glocks, but they most certainly do have a "retarded ass safety". Here's a pic of one on a CZ.

>and there really is no reason to own any other pistol
I guess competition, historical reenactment, collecting, historical study, etc, don't exist in your world?

Attached: Dingus.jpg (683x513, 110K)

What are you talking about, Trevor? You haven't even graduated high school yet and your uncle was fucking pissed when you took his gun from his nightstand without asking. You're not an expert on anything.

post your Glocc and timestamp

Glocks are gay, like OP. Also all the other plastic guns that are as good or better than Glocks are cheaper. That being said, real men have metal frame pistols that are hammer fired.

HK VP9 for $499 does the job quite well and for those with autistic hands.

Attached: VP9-Web.jpg (1024x752, 226K)

Gen 5s dropped polygonal rifling at the request of the FBI. It was a nightmare for forensics in murder cases.

A D V A N C E D G R I P Z O N E

>Glock is cheaper by at least $200
Don't care, I'm not a poorfag
>It’s lighter
They weigh the same as every other polymer handgun
>it’s easier to disassemble
Not really
>doesn’t have a retarded ass hammer
Which is why Glock triggers are more squishy than your bitch tits
>doesn’t have a retarded ass safety
Glocks have the most retarded safety
>the aftermarket parts is huge
It'
1911s, Berettas, and CZs all have large aftermarkets
>You can literally build your own.
I'm not a felon, but I could also build a 1911 if I wanted
>you all know they are superior in every way to every other gun in terms of reliability
No

Attached: 73d81139a83d450b07dc10ae20fd3feb.jpg (474x592, 27K)

>No guns here
opinion discarded

> It was a nightmare for forensics in murder cases.
post proof and your guns summer nigger

The mares leg is far superior to any Glock

Attached: 7BC6B598-49D9-4EDA-9891-16B00B2E0888.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>oh no, it's retarded

XDs aren't cancer the way everyone says but their reliability is not a match for Glock.

Is this some new Canadian meme? I don't get it.

Citation fucking needed. Pretty obvious conspiritard trash imho.

>imagine buying any handgun besides the Mares Leg

OP is a faggot.

>Imagine buying any handgun
OP has to imagine because he never bought one at all.

This, they don't make Glocks in .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun cartridge, the polymer frame would explode

I’d buy a Glock if it was leaver action
With a 9 inch barrel and no stock

Not him but why do you think they dropped polygonal rifling after one generation?

Any specific parts kit would anons recommend for building your own Glock?

I like boomer gats.

Attached: 20190618_175156.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

Could be a variety of reasons. He suggested a big and a specific one, that doesnt make much sense because rifling matches are a meme anyway. So proofs.

Probably cost.

Bet you think tool marks on bone are a big meme and no one gets caught for that either?

Polygonal rifling has not been invented to improve accuracy.

Look at the pathetic noguns and laugh.
(Nobody tell him.)

Shoot a Glock and then shoot literally anything else, and you won’t want the Glock. Unless you’re one of those faggots that gets emotionally invested in their purchases.
My experience with glocks has been stovepipe city.

Attached: glocktard.gif (500x378, 52K)

That is totally different and the other user is right that rifling marks are rarely useful for evidence. Nobody has ever been convicted on rifling marks alone.

I love my glock, first and favorite handgun i own, but even I can see they’re overpriced by about 100 bucks. Especially if glock’s competitors such as the m&p or cz p10 are sold at a significantly lower price point.

Attached: D1B81611-F07D-4709-9CA0-2F3B964DBBCB.jpg (750x766, 152K)