Is it possible to design a red dot that doesn’t have a window but a little clear tab that’s barely taller than an...

Is it possible to design a red dot that doesn’t have a window but a little clear tab that’s barely taller than an iron sight? That’s the only way I think they would succeed for concealed carry.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: B7969519-F7E6-42BD-AD7B-47140386E4FB.jpg (767x1024, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Js5YPxpE5Go
google.ca/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Transvestigation/comments/9jkn5o/im_convinced_popular_twitchtv_streamer_amouranth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that picture
jeez

Yes but with no housing, it would be extremely fragile. The options are make it out of tougher glass but that would reduce clarity or make it much thicker which would, you guessed it, reduce clarity. The materials tech just isnt there yet.

Lol what a whore, sucka got played

Also yes it’s possible but the biggest issue I can imagine is not being as durable as a gun accessory is supposed to be. Maybe you could avoid the edges getting caught by rounding off the top, but surely something like a holographic sight would still be relatively large. It would be marginally less concealable but that would only be my second concern.

Lmao some people are really this pathetic

I dunno, polycarbonate is pretty damn strong. I think it could be done. Maybe if it was a solid chunk of sapphire glass? Too expensive?

Also I wonder if the “angle of attack” requires the position of the dot to be that much higher or if the position of the emitter can be positioned much closer to the glass to maintain the right angle.

that pic always cracks me up

>That pic
Zoomers are fucking pathetic, Jesus Christ, wow.

Fuck me dead look at her TITS

Lmao that loser got owned

In what universe do zoomers have money
That guy is 35+ guaranteed

It would work, but would still need to be significantly larger than an iron sight. The Russian OKP-7 sight is similar to what you're talking about. The classic P90 red dots have a shell, but are about as small of a window as you can get with a red dot before it becomes unusable. This is airsoft but it's still a decent representation of how tiny these things are youtube.com/watch?v=Js5YPxpE5Go

Exact same thing in East Asia where the pop stars can't get photoed with a boyfriend or their sales drop and they get death threats. Narcissism has gone rampant.

Also what other people said, durability would be extremely lacking and it'd be useless as anything but a range toy without any kind of shell to protect it. The OKP-7 has about as small of a shell as you can get without worrying about completely shattering it anytime it love taps something.

Just live with your parents man, it's fucking easy.

I know it is but then I'd have my dad breathing down my neck trying to give me dumb boomer advice and asking why the internet is slow
Even still, paypigs are almost exclusively in the 35-55 bracket

wtb "Let The Wildebeests Roam" patch of some kind

>he got harvested by some e-thot
>he did it for free

Attached: 1539626626016.gif (177x295, 1.55M)

He actually paid “thousands” in support. Also spent “1/3 of the day” moderating her chat.

polycarbonate greatly distorts light passing through it

Isn’t that a dude? I remember looking for the answer and I think that’s the mod that deletes any post remotely implying she’s not a woman and he made some really white knight posts about it

No, polycarbonate is what safety glasses and face shields are made of. Do you feel like you’re looking in a funhouse mirror whenever you put on eyepro?

>trannies
>passing
No it's a woman, but I imagine having that kind of rumor is bad for business so they delete it asap.

Of course hed delete "some punks talking shit."

I think what user is trying to say is that polycarbonate has a high refractive index. That's fine, it doesn't matter for our application. It means that if you're trying to make a lens from polycarb then you'd use a different radius than you would if you made it out of glass, nothing more.

Trannies can pass with surgery and photoshop. Her pics are already heavily edited so how would we know the shapes aren’t modified? Plenty of real females increase their hip size etc

Even redditors see it
google.ca/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Transvestigation/comments/9jkn5o/im_convinced_popular_twitchtv_streamer_amouranth/

Keep telling yourself that bud. If you never admit a tranny passes you'll never have to admit you are one.

Attached: iuqs1oxj65j11.jpg (750x778, 106K)

>linking reddit
delet this, leaf

Attached: WcEB4q8 - Imgur.gif (220x244, 916K)

I remain perpetually amused that guys are so terrified that they may have rubbed one out to a dude that they spend hours on ad-hoc investigations to verify their deepest fears.

Bah. Still good to call out those freaks. Don’t let them hide in plain sight

Can't take that nut back, it's free now.

Watching her do some squats many months ago, I had read some similar stuff about her being a tranny, but the way she was squeaking under the weight absolutely convinced me there’s no way that was a man. And her singing voice, that just isn’t possible. This girl is live so much and gets drunk on stream enough that there would be well documented slip-ups. She just another e-thot, and when the interest in her is over, she’ll have made her money.

The only streamers anyone should ever support is music streamers.

Seconded. I’d wear that shit with pride overseas

t. tranny
You will NEVER pass for a woman and the trillions upon trillions of cells in your body prove that you are male

She's worn bikinis on streams where you can clearly see she's a woman.
>but dude what if he cut his dick off and got hip surgery and actively photoshopped his livestreams in real time???????

Cute psyop tranny
41% yourself

Dude trannies can pass with shopped pictures you’re in denial if you don’t accept that

Attached: AC8451F8-8EE5-4907-A55F-4EF66AB5CCF3.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Lol don't fall in love with famous vapid whores is a lesson many men need to learn

All this talks of tranners makes me want one as a gf
The discord psych op has worked on me

Thirsty dudes justify so much shit women talk about men.

Does anyone have the image of the framless green square like apature on a ar? It looked cyberpunk as shit and it fits the description fromOP

Some can pass even without photoshop.

that would be sick as a 45º canted backup for optics

imagine this with no metal housing, and no gap between the reticle piece and the lens, just filled with whatever close-to-air/glass refraction index combo of plastics was required to make it a solid block of plastic. That could feasibly be made small enough and tough enough to replace irons outright.

Aluminum oxynitride might work

If the refractive index was close to air it would work. But, you'll never find a plastic matching that requirement.

No they cannot, not in regular lighting from multiple angles.
Stop trying to muddy the waters and normalize trannies.

never give money to a woman that isn't your wife.
and she must be your wife in HER mind, not just yours.

Attached: 1551795853498.jpg (575x1024, 46K)

so now you're:
1) moving the goalposts by adding the qualifier of good lighting and viewing from multiple angles
and
2) conflating acceptance of trannies with discussing how difficult they are to identify?

You're both disingenuous and a moron.

I said shopped you dense retard

This, but unironically. Also don't marry sluts. A woman with 1-2 sexual partners that were long-term relationships aren't complete dealbreakers, but ideally find a virgin. It may seem impossible today, but they still exist, and they're generally more redpilled than you can imagine.

Attached: melty.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I once asked to be a mod for a chaturbate camwhore, ama.

Did you get a discount on gamer girl pee?

You know considering shit like this actually happens it's hard to blame chicks for acting like cunts.

Why were you rejected?

>muh formal rules of debate on an anonymous imageboard
Kill yourself tranny, you will never pass.

>complainihg about rules of debate
That guy is a retard but jesus christ, kill yourself

Nah wasn’t rejected she expected me to stick to a schedule, I just wanted free entry to private shows and boot trolls while I happened to be online and beatin the meat.

What's the weirdest thing she inserted into an orifice?

No because it’ll get borked, just use a conventional setup, but increase the FOV

Attached: C1145BF2-DFBC-450D-B7D4-B4D6ADCE04C0.jpg (700x700, 78K)

Kill yourself

So he gives women money and demands relationship?

Thirsty incels need to be culled

On only the best possible day, in the best possible circumstances, with the best possible genes, in the worst possible light, can you pass

If you don't wanna date transgenders, just act like a homopobic asshole who is scared of everything.

Just what cocktail of drugs and extreme surgery is required to turn a man into this?

Attached: aOYe3dv_700b.jpg (700x701, 40K)

>alpha orbiters
KEK

>find a virgin
But user, I already found you.

single mother supporter spotted

Attached: 785440.gif (480x270, 92K)

OP here,

This is what I was envisioning. Thoughts?

Now I know that the LED emitter on red dots is always placed behind the lens. Not sure if this arrangement is possible since I'm not an optical engineer.

Attached: Glock-42-sights.jpg (800x512, 97K)

>Now I know that the LED emitter on red dots is always placed behind the lens.
Thicc slide back plate.

You derailed this thread in your OP.

Why not just use "Gutter sights" from ASP.

Follow your fellow faggots. Kill yourself and your faggot friends. Trannies are disgusting and inhuman.

I was talking to you dumbass

>In before he realizes he used to be a girl.

Oh you mean if everyone else is completely shitfaced? Hm maybe

A baby

learn to read you anti-intellectual retard, do as the trannies and kill yourself as their fellow subhuman.

>you anti-intellectual retard
You quoted the wrong person.